FYI: Jets reportedly hiring Champ Kelly as Asst GM

21 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

So my CHOWD client today even conceded that the Jets look to be in a position to take over the AFC East in a year or so.  She commented 2 SBs and then caught herself.  

Slap that bitch

• Sympathy 1

Anything on the Texans search? Are they interviewing him?

The Texans will go with a tandem of PBRIEN AND and the VP EASTERBY. No GM officially

This is what I feared when the Jets fires Macc. That it would be Gase. I could not be happier with our results and it is clear the Texans plan blew up in their faces. Nice not to be us for once.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Big_Slick said:

The guy from N.E. doesn't have control of the 53 man roster and if Houston's GM spot does, then how can the cheats* block the hire?

The issue is that he has a clause in his contract that prevents him from interviewing for any other position, even if it is a promotion.  His contract prevents him from interviewing.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Lith said:

The issue is that he has a clause in his contract that prevents him from interviewing for any other position, even if it is a promotion.  His contract prevents him from interviewing.

Why would anyone sign that?

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

The Texans will go with a tandem of PBRIEN AND and the VP EASTERBY. No GM officially

This is what I feared when the Jets fires Macc. That it would be Gase. I could not be happier with our results and it is clear the Texans plan blew up in their faces. Nice not to be us for once.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

2 hours ago, Lith said:

Holy crap that’s crazy lol

• Upvote 2