Skeptable

The Baker Mayfield and His Mouth Thread

Kevin Stefanski is a friend of a friend (I'll just leave it at that).  Kevin Stefanski won't be putting up with the Baker Mayfield bullsh*t show, that's for damn sure.  I expect this guy to be out of the league entirely in 3-4 years.  Waste of a pick.  Adios.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

If it comes down to Baker or Stefanski in Cleveland (with apology to Tony Montana) say goodbye to your little friend.

Doubtful.

Watch it play out.

You heard it here first.

Let's just say it's a Villanova connection.

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

If it comes down to Baker or Stefanski in Cleveland (with apology to Tony Montana) say goodbye to your little friend.

You, also, want to know why you're wrong? Andrew Berry didn't draft Baker...start there...

20 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

You’re trying way too hard here, and you’re coming off sounding ridiculous, lol.

As far as the Berry thing... If that’s where you want to “start”, I guess Sam should be getting ready to pack his bags also. Douglas and Gase didn’t draft HIM did they? They drafted Taylor, amirite? Uh oh.

See what I did there? I made up some dumb sh*t just like you did and just posted it like it was true. It’s not that hard to do.

Douglas and Gase drafted Taylor?

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

You’re trying way too hard here, and you’re coming off sounding ridiculous, lol.

As far as the Berry thing... If that’s where you want to “start”, I guess Sam should be getting ready to pack his bags also. Douglas and Gase didn’t draft HIM did they? They drafted Taylor, amirite? Uh oh.

See what I did there? I made up some dumb sh*t just like you did and just posted it like it was true. It’s not that hard to do.

damn the redneck riviera really produces some winners.

settle down texas pete.

• Haha 1

On 5/28/2020 at 7:48 PM, 14 in Green said:

Not bad, I got a chuckle out of this post, so consider this me giving you the last word.

@Jets723 seems to be a big fan of yours also, so you've got the weasel stamp of approval thing going for you too.

myrtle beach boyyyyyyyyyyyyy

home of the most educated folks in america

• Haha 1

On 5/30/2020 at 6:20 AM, 14 in Green said:

You sound like a real Mensa member... and you write like an 8 year old. (Capital letters are a thing, Einstein)

Not that it matters, but I was born in Brooklyn, and grew up on Long Island. I still have a home in Nassau County and just finished building another out on the North Fork.

I love Myrtle Beach though. I spend about 5 months a year down here in a home on the Intercoastal Waterway and golf course, and oh yeah... I was able to graduate from a great University in under 4 years, while playing a sport.

Myrtle Beach: Home to the Nation's Most Affluent Folks.

Ha.

You are fooling no one...but, yourself.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/30/2020 at 6:20 AM, 14 in Green said:

You sound like a real Mensa member... and you write like an 8 year old. (Capital letters are a thing, Einstein)

Not that it matters, but I was born in Brooklyn, and grew up on Long Island. I still have a home in Nassau County and just finished building another out on the North Fork.

I love Myrtle Beach though. I spend about 5 months a year down here in a home on the Intercoastal Waterway and golf course, and oh yeah... I was able to graduate from a great University in under 4 years, while playing a sport.

Here is what 5000 square feet goes for in my neighborhood...

Enjoy Myrtle Beach, bud.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1330-Bennett-Dr-Pasadena-CA-91103/54948893_zpid/

• Upvote 1

On 5/31/2020 at 6:50 AM, 14 in Green said:

You think they're bad now, Just wait until your daughters friends find out her dad calls himself eaton beaver. :rl:

This is the post I was responding to.... I'll let you (along with @Jetsfan80who happens to live 50 miles away from me, works at the nearby University, and married a local girl) and the other guys who upvoted your above post, just feel secure in the fact that it's the one you agree with.  

Some day, I am going to move to Myrtle Beach, so I can get 3 houses for the price of the one I own...today...at 35 years old. In the meantime, you can find me somewhere quite the opposite of that place...

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

This thread needs @SAR I to weigh in...like his tricycle costs more than all your homes combined.

Hahaha

3 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

Hahaha

If people want to have a Johnson measuring contest, I’m in.   Suffice it to say, they might have the wrong guy if they’re looking to win....

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

Lol

my goodness, you’re an ignorant child. I wasn’t born and raised down south, I chose to buy a vacation home there so I could play golf year round.

Did you actually think I’d bother to click those links?

and good for you if you feel happy paying Cali prices. I have 2 homes on Long Island, and one is Paid off, the other is on the East End, and I built it more for my family to enjoy then me. When the tax bills come, I shake my head.

Right.

I’m 35 and out boxing my weight...by quite a bit. So, you do the math.

Myrtle Beach is Myrtle Beach, that’s your problem, not mine. Enjoy.  

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Lol you’re an ignorant child, we’ve already established that. It’s been confirmed by what you’ve written in this thread.

im picturing you living with your mom and dad, and that’s the cross they have to bear. I feel badly for them. 

There is no way someone posting the ignorant things you’re posting is successful at anything. 

Living with my mom and dad? With a degree from Villanova? Having moved across country, 3000 miles from home?  UHHHHHHHH, that's the true sign of a loser.  Enjoy retirement, old man.

Myrtle Beach is for trash.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, PS17 said:

I can afford $5.75 iced coffee every day in Brooklyn. That is real wealth.

that's wealth folks!

39 minutes ago, slats said:

You guys know that everyone who talks about how much money they have on the internet sounds like a douchebag, right? 

who said anything about money? not me.

29 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Wait, they are talking about money?  I thought we were measuring dicks. Good thing you told me.  I was about to put it on the table. 

Sure seems like a lot of chatter since "consider this me giving you the last word."

no one mentioned money, I didn't.

this is SO MUCH more entertaining than watching paint dry in the NFL offseason, as far as I am concerned.  Who else wants some of this?  Any other "affluent" locales like Myrtle Beach? Have at it!

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You posted a link showing how much homes go for in Pasadena compared to Myrtle Beach....

Home values aren’t necessarily an indicator of how much money one has or one makes but, yes. I get it.

Back to my original point: Myrtle Beach. Not so nice. 

2 hours ago, Philc1 said:

It’s lazy 2nd grade debate skills you see every on the internet.  “You disagree with my paradigm! You are a loser who lives in mommy’s basement!”

that's correct.

if they only knew...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Central Maine has some of the finest dirt roads in America. Some of the road signs have smiley faces made from bullet holes too. It's divine!

love it, gotta get there!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Snook said:

Who did you lease it to?

typical BMW sales guy

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company