Skeptable

The Baker Mayfield and His Mouth Thread

1 hour ago, ljr said:

I actually like Baker

Pi$$ed me off that he outplayed Sam when they met head to head last year though

Redemption time week 2 !!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

We have an actual coaching staff now that can make adjustments during the game.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Bowles is a defensive genius. 

Touche

2 minutes ago, jack48 said:

We can thank Greg Williams for that

Bowles too.  Made no adjustments at halftime and his big answer was to blitz Trumaine Johnson leaving his receiver wide open

6 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

https://brobible.com/sports/article/baker-mayfield-giants-fans-odell-beckham-jr/

Baker Mayfield Takes Random Shot At Giants Fans While Defending Odell Beckham Jr. During Interview, Giants Fans Fire Back On Twitter

by Jorge Alonso  22 hours ago

gettyimages-1017293674.jpg?quality=90&w=

GETTY IMAGE

This morning ESPN’s Mina Kimes released a wide-ranging interview with outspoken Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield that has plenty of people talking on the Internet.

In the interview, Mayfield randomly took a shot at Giants fans while talking about Odell Beckham’s desire to play in Cleveland.

Via ESPN

He sees the skepticism on my face and giggles. “When I want to stir the pot, I’ll click to see what [Colin] Cowherd’s said lately,” he says. In April, after the Fox Sports radio host said his sources had told him that Beckham was unhappy about being traded to the Browns, Mayfield snapped at him on Twitter: “Come to Cleveland and ask O if he actually likes it.” In April, he lashed out again when Cowherd listed some of Beckham’s off-the-field incidents, calling the host a “clown.” (Mayfield has an “incident” of his own on his record — in college, he pleaded guilty to public intoxication and disorderly conduct.)

When I ask Mayfield about the back-and-forth, he says it bothers him when people perpetuate misinformation about the wide receiver. “He’s here to work, and he wants to be surrounded by people who love him and support him and allow him to be himself,” he says. “He’s here to play in front of fans who actually care, who will actually show up to every game and pack the stadium and love him for who he is.” (Regrettably, the Browns do not play the Giants this year.)

Giants fans weren’t happy with Mayfield’s comments and fired back at him on Twitter.

Haha he just can't help himself... keeps stirring the pot... This team has disaster written all over it

Hahahgahaha lolz at giants fans

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Snell41 said:

There’s zero chance Mayfield would succeed in a NY market. Zero.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Yep

A smaller market like Cleveland is the perfect spot

11 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

5B4EB206-D43A-4F54-94F8-73C8EB6D14D4.thumb.jpeg.c1f66ab71de7c7fbf3353a16d9107841.jpeg

I hate the giants but this is great

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Apache 51 said:

42 pages on Big Mouth. Baker winning.

FA8355BB-6B30-4630-AE45-EE1510D18C96.jpeg.68ca56ffd909d360edac938c009632f8.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Winning what exactly? 

Not NFL games, especially against any one with a winning record.

It’s millennial 21st century culture

• Thumb Down 1

29 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

LMAO I was waiting for this....

I saw this story last night, and @Philc1 I swear I wanted to throw you a bone and tell you about it.

So here goes... go to BrownsBoard, they have a 15 minute video with the girl talking about this on a radio show. Then another chick calls in saying the same thing. You're gonna LOVE it...

I saw the video thanks

Baker’s nfl career is jumping a very big shark

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

Meh, I don't think he's the one who comes off the worst in this one. The line starts with the girl, then the radio personalities...

Lets be honest, Baker is an NFL QB. As soon as he throws his next TD pass, all is forgotten.

Plus he can always call this chick to comfort after he gets benched permanently next season 

18 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

She's showing his private Snaps to the staff at the radio show! lol

1497158901_ScreenShot2020-02-21at9_49_20AM.png.a2e400a326d6f4e16b3de2405effba53.png

Haha.  Baker Mayfield sucks 

6 minutes ago, jgb said:

You’re entitled to that opinion obviously but can you share the basis for it so we can all revel in hope together?

Sure.  He’s more talented than any other in that draft class and will continue to improve while Baker continues to self destruct and Lamar is in between IR visits in 5 years

• Upvote 3

On 2/23/2020 at 3:50 PM, jgb said:

Darnold has improved incrementally from year one to year two. But so did Mark Sanchez and Geno Smith. Now, Darnold did hit 60% completion with a garbage team around him but still not a harbinger of greatness, more of a loose thread of hope IMHO.

Sam is going to continue to get better.  We will upgrade the OL and get better WRs

• Upvote 1

On 2/26/2020 at 12:52 AM, jetstream23 said:

Oh geez. lol

D3670626-C902-44E3-A15C-1AD72D9E554E.jpeg

D15C364D-ADF2-41C2-A563-730B3D3C3068.jpeg

• Haha 2

On 2/26/2020 at 1:51 AM, 14 in Green said:

just read the replies on Twitter. Apparently this guy is as popular there as Maneesh is here. They hate the guy. Baker ended a PC this season saying "Jesus, Tony..." to his question, then walking out. Fans are using that as a battle cry to have Grossi gone for good.

When I read he is 5'7" tall, I couldn't stop laughing at the irony of him calling Baker a "f-ing midget".

Maybe he’s self-loathing?

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Time to sit back and watch everyone rip Mayfield for saying he wants to keep quiet, and focus on playing well and winning football games.

Let the fun begin.... :hap:

Wow you got those pompoms out early for your hero the glorified Case Keenum

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He wanted to brag about how quiet he's being and how humble he is.  

I liked when Baker told the guy who called him Manziel at the bengals game to “say that to my face”

And then the bengals fan responded “you know we can’t do that with security around you little jerk”

• Haha 3

Browns roster is really good right now.  If they don’t make the playoffs Baker really effing sucks

18 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Lol you’re an ignorant child, we’ve already established that. It’s been confirmed by what you’ve written in this thread.

im picturing you living with your mom and dad, and that’s the cross they have to bear. I feel badly for them. 

There is no way someone posting the ignorant things you’re posting is successful at anything. 

lame personal insults  

yay

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

17 hours ago, southtown24th said:

Living with my mom and dad? With a degree from Villanova? Having moved across country, 3000 miles from home?  UHHHHHHHH, that's the true sign of a loser.  Enjoy retirement, old man.

Myrtle Beach is for trash.

It’s lazy 2nd grade debate skills you see every on the internet.  “You disagree with my paradigm! You are a loser who lives in mommy’s basement!”

20 hours ago, southtown24th said:

that's correct.

if they only knew...

It’s pretty simple 

if you don’t think Baker = Better Drew Brees

you must be unemployed living in mommy’s basement and an incel

On 6/15/2020 at 10:10 AM, JiF said:

I would be a total hypocrite if I didnt give respect when respect is earned.  Baker Mayfield, you have my respect.

Baker is so short would anyone notice if he kneeled?

• Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company