Skeptable

The Baker Mayfield and His Mouth Thread

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Jets fans feel the need to tear down Mayfield. It makes them feel better about having Darnold when they tell themselves Baker will implode. Me? I root for Darnold because I’m a Jets fan, but I’d rather have the guy who set the rookie passing records and turned his team around.

Mayfield did what we dreamed Darnold would do last year. Let’s hope our guy can catch up.

What record did that ****tard Mayfield break?  

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Touchdown passes fo r a rookie QB

No sh*t?  

Ugh, makes me hate him even more.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

He’s the Brooks Koepka of the rookie QB class of ‘18.😜

Brooks is a Nole.  Gross.  Still doesnt make my blood boil like the Baker Dbag.

I dont root for injuries.  Never will.  But if Mayfield or Brady were injured on field and it ended their career, I hate to say it, I think I'd fine some joy in watching that happen.   It's awful, I know but I'm pretty sure I'd be like, "good riddance".  I'm not proud of admitting that but I cant think of 2 athletes I've hated more in my entire lifetime...maybe Jason Taylor. 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Grandy said:

Giants average attendance: 76,940 

Browns average attendance: 65,765

He's getting obnoxious. 

lmfao - is this real data?

What a douche

30 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Metlife Stadium capacity: 82,550

FirstEnergy Stadium capacity: 67,895

lmfao - is this real data?

What a douche

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

You hypocrites masturbate to a non-stop self-promoting strong safety with one career garbage-time interception but yes certainly a sassy 22 y/o QB who played like Drew Brees would certainly be beyond the pale. 

2 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Given that Im a Baker and Adams fan, I thoroughly enjoy this. 

You know when a player has snatched a fan's sporting soul when fans dream of fake career ending injuries to be happy about. 

Aint that right @JiF? 🤣

I think ill have change my avatar again. 

Hey now!  I dont dream anything Baker Mayfield.  Those are exclusive to Sam Darnold. I sleep in my Sam Darnold boner pants. 

And I'm not wishing any harm onto Baker.  I just wouldnt feel the slightest bit of sorrow if Jachia Polite happenednto Joe Theisman him right out of the league.  I wouldnt clap or cheer, I would just simply grin and think to myself, couldnt have happened to a more deserving piece of sh*t.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Did you know?  That in 1982 Terry Bradshaw led the league in TD passes with 17 and that same year, the MVP of the league was a Kicker?  Mark Moselely

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

mDgjsr9.jpg.png.27b2218f3f960751f70f763d74f61a54.png

Is the purpose of this meme to not know what is actually photoshopped?  If so, mission accomplished. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

"Compiler" - is legit, hands down, no close second place, the stupidest sh*t any human has come up with in a debate to try and diminish the efforts of an athlete who is paid to, you know, produce results. 

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

He's paid to produce results when they matter, he's 2 games over .500 as a starting QB.  We don't care that he "lights it up" down 20 in the 4th or late in seasons when the team has no chance at the playoffs.  He's spent the majority of his career playing in meaningless games putting up meaningless numbers, he's never even been in the discussion for best QBs of this era yet he's one of the best of all time.

Let's not forget the rules to favor pass O started in 2004 which was Eli's rookie season.  His numbers on an annual basis are not impressive, he's a compiler.

Yes, I'm the baby.  Not the one that does nothing but attack me because he can't put together a legitimate argument.

Once again, Eli is top 10 in all things categories because he has played his entire career in this pass happy era where the rules favor pass O and on top of that he's SIXTH all time in pass ATTEMPTS.

Here comes the part where you make things up.  I never said the Jets didn't deserve the SB, I said they had the easiest road to the SB- you know only needing one home playoff game to get there against a team that had to play another playoff game after having a better record than the Jets and beating them.

I also said namath was great (unlike Eli) for a few years but because of injuries he wasn't great for long?  Where am I wrong with any of this?

Favre was not good here, he cost us a legit SB chance in a down year for the NFL.  He couldn't even get us to the playoffs while our discarded QB took a 1 win team and won the division.

I think the most surprising thing about this entire debate is that people actually continue to respond the stupidity you present in these terribly boring arguments. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

39 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

Yes, and Rosen and Allen too.............

No.  I just really really hate Mayfield and it started in college, nothing to do with him being better than Darnold.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

Another that has nothing so will simply just attack. 

Where are the adults on this board?

Oh, I dont think you're stupid.  I think this argument is stupid and the random b.s. you use to support your stupid argument is even more stupid than the argument itself.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

It’s like he has a pathological compulsion to convince everyone that they are wrong even though he’s completely wrong. 

Eli is going into the Hall of Fame. 

lol

They've already measured him for the jacket and started sculpting his Eli face for the induction.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Longevity will always be part of the criteria. 

Criteria for what? 

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

HOF. Eli never missing a game will help his odds.

Gotcha.  I'm just trying to figure out why this is a knock on a player.  junc is the only person I've seen use "compiler" as a reason to knock down a highly productive player.  It's bizarre.  Would be better if they didnt produce?  

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

He hasn't been a highly productive player, he puts so meaningless numbers and after years of it they accumulate to look good to those people who don't watch him play.  I don't care if a guy they're 2 TDs in the 4th qtr down 28 points, I don't care if after starting 1-7 and the season over that a guy put up good numbers in the second half of the year.

^^^^^  doesnt care about numbers but yo peep these numbers and random awards as a way to show you how Eli actually sucks despite the numbers that dont matter unless they're numbers that I've determined matter.

lmfao - you cant make this sh*t up.

14 hours ago, Kleckineau said:

I think he is trolling.

I mean really. Eli will finish with 60,000 yards and 400 TDs, 2 rings.

Is that something no talent bums can do?

Has anyone with these type #s ever not been let in??

Those numbers dont matter because nyjunc said so but yo! check these numbers from other random dudes to show you how they're actually good and Eli actually sucks in comparison. 

Dont look at the numbers, but yo! peep these numbers.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, slats said:

Seriously considering locking this thread out of both boredom and exhaustion. 

Doesnt seem necessary considering it's one person that consistently derails threads with some of the most moronic garbage ever created over and over again while completely and utterly wrong at every step of the way.  But hey, you do you.

I was actually coming into to see if anyone commented on how Baker called all his WR's lazy trash 3 days into camp. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

It’s amazing that the child is so delusional yet so compelled to spew his idiocy in thread after thread even after he’s been educated and proven wrong, but I guess it drives traffic and clicks. 

But back to the purpose of the thread that’s been massively derailed...Baker Mayfield. When did he call his WRs lazy?

All I read was he was talking trash to the defense and...they loved it. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/inside-browns-camp-new-optimism-and-expectations-baker-mayfields-verbal-sparring-a-potential-trouble-spot-and-more/amp/

Apparently he yelled at them out on the practice field for being sloppy during a scramble drill.  It was apparently super dramatic and you could hear him cursing at the top of his lungs.  Not a big deal, I just wanted to hate on Mayfield some more because I hate his ******* guts. 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/07/28/baker-mayfield-lets-his-receivers-hear-it-during-practice/

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

lionel richie hello GIF

dumb and dumber harry GIF

3 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Love it. Call out those lazy f*cks!

And I love that folks hate him, good drama. 

They probably need it.  He's handling some crazy egos on that offense.  Like crazy.  Not only is OBJ a nutcase but Nojoku thinks he's the best TE in the NFL and wants 20 TD's this year.  Landry cant get enough targets and is a handful when that doesnt happen.  Hunt is a psycho woman beater.  His bail out boo sauce from last season he's publicly at odds with in Johnson.  Callaway is total headcase nut job criminal lunatic. 

I feel bad for Nick Chubb.

I would love to see the whole team turn on him and kick his ass on national TV.  Would be so awesome.  Not likely but I think I'd actually pay to watch that.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

To be fair, isn't that the caption under Antonio Calloway's yearbook picture at Florida? 

+

Just now, JiF said:

Callaway is total headcase nut job criminal lunatic. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Please don't name call. Thanks.

Unless its pet names, like Boopsie or Muffin Top.  Then call them, call them all day long, and night, slowly, yet rough and occasionally fast but passionate. 

• Haha 2

There was just a food truck outside of the office building.  Short on time, I decided to see what they had.  One of their menu items was called, The Baker Mayfield.  It made me so angry.  Furious even.  I legit put the menu down and started to walk away but I noticed that on the back of the menu, there was some pictures of the items and in a quick glance I saw that The Baker Mayfield was an insanely loaded baked potato.  Pulled pork, bacon, onion rings, sour cream and melted cheese.  It sounded delicious.  Similar to how I finally came to grips with the fact that the Jets were going to draft Baker Mayfield, I had a change of perspective.  I decided to order The Baker Mayfield because I figured I could eat it and act like I was eating pieces of Baker Mayfield himself only to later be able to say to myself, ewwww, I think I need to poop The Baker Mayfield out me and flush him down the toilet.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

“He had the second-lowest completion percentage last season in the NFL throwing into tight windows (less than one yard of separation at time of target), based on a minimum of 30 attempts.

He completed only 22.2% of those throws, according to NFL Next Gen Stats. The only player with a lower percentage was Josh Allen (13.6%), whom Darnold will face in Week 1. This might surprise some folks, but Lamar Jackson was ahead of his two fellow rookies (26.7%).”

If there’s anything Darnold has to work on, it’s hitting the “covered” receiver from the pocket. 

https://www.espn.com/blog/new-york-jets/post/_/id/80546/early-signs-jets-gm-joe-douglas-has-a-plan-and-adam-gase-likes-it

Curious - do you still think Darnold sucks?  Like no optimism he’s going to be good? 

30 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

I don’t think I’ve ever said he sucks. I don’t know what he is yet. 

Last season?  You were adamant he was terrible.  

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yes but on this board anything less than effusive praise of Darnold means you think he sucks

I don’t think that’s the case, he just was one of the more vocally critical.  Curious if the end of the season/preseason had changed his perspective at all. 

**** Baker Mayfield.  I wouldnt waste my piss on him if he was on fire. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

More embarrassing than washing the nuts of another teams QB to the point you sling insults towards the team supposedly root for QB?

Yes, nothing embarrassing about that. Call your own teams QB names because somebody starts a thread about your man crush. 

What’s next? YouTube video,” Leave Baker alone?” 

If I need to win 1 game, right now, I'm taking Sammy boy all mother****ing day long.  He's a cool, calm, collected, OG gangster.  

Baker is a hyped up nut job ugly choke artist loser probably fueled by cocaine and monster energy drinks.  He's the biggest pussy in the group but with the loudest mouth.  Everyone knows a Baker Mayfield and they hate his ugly ******* guts out and has probably kicked his for good measure. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

10 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Now Odell has chimed in on the Giants.

They sent him to Cleveland to die, LOL.  People of Cleveland must be loving it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company