Skeptable

The Baker Mayfield and His Mouth Thread

browns.jpg

At 1-6, I see the Browns imploding after their must-win post-bye game at Foxboro goes 39-6 Patriots.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Legend Killa7 said:

that 1 win better not be against the Jets!!

They’ll beat the Titans.  Then lose 6 straight  

SAR I

Thank God for Sam Darnold. 

SAR I

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, jgb said:

Darnold has improved incrementally from year one to year two. But so did Mark Sanchez and Geno Smith. Now, Darnold did hit 60% competition with a garbage team around him but still not a harbinger of greatness, more of a loose thread of hope IMHO.

eyeore.jpg

SAR I

• Post of the Week 1

13 hours ago, jgb said:

Say what you will but eeore is never disappointed. It’s the sunshiners who jump from bridges when things turn out bad.

True, but Eeyore is under such a cloud of sadness that when the good things happen he cannot enjoy them.  Those who stand up against Gase or don't believe in Darnold are the ones who won't feel any joy when we win the division.  You'll smile, but behind the scenes you're still going to be sad inside either because you won't accept it as deserved or because you were wrong about the coach or the player.  Don't do this to yourself.  It really makes the ride entirely worth nothing.

SAR I

5 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

This thread needs @SAR I to weigh in...like his tricycle costs more than all your homes combined.

I just leased another BMW yesterday.  Not joking.  

SAR I

4 hours ago, slats said:

You guys know that everyone who talks about how much money they have on the internet sounds like a douchebag, right? 

That’s the entire point.  

If you don’t know what a decamillionaire is, then you aren’t one. 

SAR I

• Like 1

On 5/30/2020 at 9:24 PM, Eaton Beaver said:

Well aren't you something special? Are you related to SAR I? Personally, I don't care about anything you do or where you live or golf. Do you always try to put someone down you don't agree with by bragging about personal belongings? Sounds like the kids in my grandsons kindergarten class.

How many Rolexes do you own?

SAR I

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

So has this thread turned into some sort of competition to see who can exhibit the most comparable douchebaggery to Mayfield?

It's a tight race.

Due to coronavirus I may not be able to visit my beach house in my new BMW convertible this Summer.  Unbelievable.

SAR I

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company