Jump to content
Skeptable

The Baker Mayfield and His Mouth Thread

Recommended Posts

On 6/14/2019 at 11:49 AM, joewilly12 said:

Im so glad we got Sam Darnold instead of Baker Mayfield and the circus atmosphere is gone from here. 

Jets fans feel the need to tear down Mayfield. It makes them feel better about having Darnold when they tell themselves Baker will implode. Me? I root for Darnold because I’m a Jets fan, but I’d rather have the guy who set the rookie passing records and turned his team around.

Mayfield did what we dreamed Darnold would do last year. Let’s hope our guy can catch up.

  • Like 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Jets fans feel the need to tear down Mayfield. It makes them feel better about having Darnold when they tell themselves Baker will implode. Me? I root for Darnold because I’m a Jets fan, but I’d rather have the guy who set the rookie passing records and turned his team around.

Mayfield did what we dreamed Darnold would do last year. Let’s hope our guy can catch up.

Except Darnold was playing with a High school level offense whereas Shorty McShortpants had actual offensive weapons and real talent around him. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SpartanJet said:

Except Darnold was playing with a High school level offense whereas Shorty McShortpants had actual offensive weapons and real talent around him. 

🎼Whatever gets you through the night... it’s alright, it’s alright....🎼

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, SpartanJet said:

Except Darnold was playing with a High school level offense whereas Shorty McShortpants had actual offensive weapons and real talent around him. 

Its' Shorty McBrown pants

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SpartanJet said:

Except Darnold was playing with a High school level offense whereas Shorty McShortpants had actual offensive weapons and real talent around him. 

Agree and his H.C and O.C wasn’t the worse in the whole league. We will see a Big jump from Sam this year. His last quarter of the season was great. All but the Pats game where Bates and co was useless against Bilichick.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, slats said:

I guess that's why he was confronted about it by a group of veterans, because it was nothing. 

I didnt say that it was nothing, im saying that it isnt what you and others are claiming it to be. 

The players spoke to Mayfield, though Dukes problem isnt about his contract which he signed a year ago. It's the fact that It was that same GM in Dorsey that before and after extending Duke brought in 3 new RB's in Chubb, Hyde and the latest Hunt and Duke simply wants more playing time. Duke signed an extension, yet it was Hyde who was made the starter. When Hyde was being outperformed by Chubb Hyde was traded and Chubb was made the starter over Duke. Now Hunt is arguably a top 5 RB in the league, and Duke doesnt like that he will be the 3rd guy of the group. 

For the umpteenth time, Mayfield didnt speak on Duke's contract or money. This issue is about Duke's playing time. Baker made a comment on it (which he should have avoided since he doesnt mince words) because Baker is familiar with signing a contract and then being thrown to the back of the line for guys like Ty. 

Mayfield didnt make a stink about it, but instead played his position and when he got an opportunity to get on the field he made sure to capture the moment. 

Duke is playing a position that in many ways has been utilized as a stable of backs as well as it being a position devalued in many ways. Those are the facts. 

I understand that Duke wants more playing time and time after time the Browns have found a reason to add someone else to that RB group. But at the end of the day that is the situation, and Duke is making waves. 

Baker simply said that you can either become part of the solution or if you're about making waves go find another place to play. That had nothing to do with his money or contract. 

The players found a problem with that and expressed their disagreement on Duke's issue with front office decisions....and it's been a dead issue by the players since then, except by Jets fans. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Actually, that is directly stemming from the fact that Duke didnt like the signing of a player who plays his position and is better than him and is pissy about it, not about some breach of contract or money within that contract that he signed a year before Hunt became a Brown.

Cool story though.

 

Its negotiation tactic over what he was promised when he signed his contract... Still, Baker has no business commenting on it... It doesn't matter if Duke is being a bitch or not... (He definitely is and Baker is calling him out on it). Doing what Baker did through the media is still not right and a lot of people on this board and especially the local media would be all over him for it if he was in NY, and still talking about it now.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Lmao

that is what the poster thinks what leads you to believe anything different about baker? it is way to early to tell what these kids can and will be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think there's any point in debating Darnold v Mayfield until they have a few years under their belt. 

I personally preferred Darnold throughout the process and still do now. However I always thought Baker would have a much better rookie season than him, and my preseason predictions for both of them ended up being almost 100% accurate. Baker was simply a more developed and pro ready QB. He had double the starts Darnold had in college, he's played QB longer than Darnold, and is just older than him. He also had a significantly better roster than Darnold, and (post Hue) had much better coaching. Baker was always going to have a much better season than him.

Overall Baker is the better QB now, but Darnold has a higher ceiling. If Darnold takes his huge progression from last year and builds on it then he will be the better QB. However until Darnold reaches his potential, Baker is the better QB. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

I didnt say that it was nothing, im saying that it isnt what you and others are claiming it to be. 

The players spoke to Mayfield, though Dukes problem isnt about his contract which he signed a year ago. It's the fact that It was that same GM in Dorsey that before and after extending Duke brought in 3 new RB's in Chubb, Hyde and the latest Hunt and Duke simply wants more playing time. Duke signed an extension, yet it was Hyde who was made the starter. When Hyde was being outperformed by Chubb Hyde was traded and Chubb was made the starter over Duke. Now Hunt is arguably a top 5 RB in the league, and Duke doesnt like that he will be the 3rd guy of the group. 

For the umpteenth time, Mayfield didnt speak on Duke's contract or money. This issue is about Duke's playing time. Baker made a comment on it (which he should have avoided since he doesnt mince words) because Baker is familiar with signing a contract and then being thrown to the back of the line for guys like Ty. 

Mayfield didnt make a stink about it, but instead played his position and when he got an opportunity to get on the field he made sure to capture the moment. 

Duke is playing a position that in many ways has been utilized as a stable of backs as well as it being a position devalued in many ways. Those are the facts. 

I understand that Duke wants more playing time and time after time the Browns have found a reason to add someone else to that RB group. But at the end of the day that is the situation, and Duke is making waves. 

Baker simply said that you can either become part of the solution or if you're about making waves go find another place to play. That had nothing to do with his money or contract. 

The players found a problem with that and expressed their disagreement on Duke's issue with front office decisions....and it's been a dead issue by the players since then, except by Jets fans. 

Its only not dead here... in this forum... on this specific thread... which you keep going from your incessant need to defend Baker... If you dropped the subject a long time back this thread would be long dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Jets fans feel the need to tear down Mayfield. It makes them feel better about having Darnold when they tell themselves Baker will implode. Me? I root for Darnold because I’m a Jets fan, but I’d rather have the guy who set the rookie passing records and turned his team around.

Mayfield did what we dreamed Darnold would do last year. Let’s hope our guy can catch up.

Reverse the teams and put Darnold on a loaded Browns team and Baker with nobody to throw to except Anderson and Herndon.  Do you think Baker still has a record?

  • Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Grandy said:

I don't think there's any point in debating Darnold v Mayfield until they have a few years under their belt. 

I personally preferred Darnold throughout the process and still do now. However I always thought Baker would have a much better rookie season than him, and my preseason predictions for both of them ended up being almost 100% accurate. Baker was simply a more developed and pro ready QB. He had double the starts Darnold had in college, he's played QB longer than Darnold, and is just older than him. He also had a significantly better roster than Darnold, and (post Hue) had much better coaching. Baker was always going to have a much better season than him.

Overall Baker is the better QB now, but Darnold has a higher ceiling. If Darnold takes his huge progression from last year and builds on it then he will be the better QB. However until Darnold reaches his potential, Baker is the better QB. 

If you are a Jets fan and wanted Baker, I don't know what to tell you.  it's like asking for OBJ.  I am so sick and tired of the Jets trying to get the best player, even if he is a POS off the field.  It is not a tactic that works well for the Jets.  Sure, it seems like it works for teams like the Pats, but not us.  We finally seem to be getting away from it.

Listen, I was one of those Jets fans who was convinced Darnold was going #1.  and why wouldn't I?  almost all the "experts" were predicting it.  God knows I've watched that One Jets Drive episode "the Call" like 50 times, and when they show Baker getting picked #1 you can even hear the commentator saying "WOOOOW!!!"  And as one of those Jets fans, I was trying to convince myself Baker would be ok.  "sure he's short, but it's ok".  "sure he's a jacka$$, but he'll grow up" etc etc.  I wanted no part of the 2 Joshs and was totally prepared for him to be my QB.  So I would be a complete hypocrite to be killing him now, especially after the year he had last year.  PLUS, he was drafted #1 - Jets had no shot at him, so why would we care?  If Darnold wins 5 SBs and Mayfield wins 0, it will be the BROWNS who will be killed for passing on Sam.  If the opposite happens, means nothing; Jets will not be killed because we had no shot at him.

Now if Allen or Rosen win SBs and we do not with Sam, THAT is a completely different story!!

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Reverse the teams and put Darnold on a loaded Browns team and Baker with nobody to throw to except Anderson and Herndon.  Do you think Baker still has a record?

not a chance. that's why I am so optimistic after the last 4 games last year.  For Sam to be leading ALL NFL QBs (including Mayfield) during those last 4 games, with who he had as "offensive weapons".....I mean my God.....

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Its negotiation tactic over what he was promised when he signed his contract... Still, Baker has no business commenting on it... It doesn't matter if Duke is being a bitch or not... (He definitely is and Baker is calling him out on it). Doing what Baker did through the media is still not right and a lot of people on this board and especially the local media would be all over him for it if he was in NY, and still talking about it now.

All this above is your opinion. I was just correcting you that there was no discussion on Duke and his contract or money. Your opinion you're entitled to.

And Mayfield isnt in NY, yet NY fans cant stop talking about what lil'ole Cleveland does. 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2019 at 6:35 PM, The Voice of Reason said:

Its only not dead here... in this forum... on this specific thread... which you keep going from your incessant need to defend Baker... If you dropped the subject a long time back this thread would be long dead.

Im only here because you and others keep quoting me. Look at the thread and tell me im lying. My intial posts in this thread ended on page 3 of this thread. Yet by the time we got to page 9 you guys were still quoting me. In otherwords, I dropped the subject way back on page 3...when I finally responded to folks like yourself who pretend not to be part of this convo yet continue to quote me...it was page 9. Like the Mayfield situation, seems like things are being "made up" here regarding my activity in this specific thread.

This "maybe if you dropped the subject Villain" is a load of bull. You guys want to talk about it, but specifically, you want to talk to me about it. That's why you quoted me right??? Stop it with the bold and the underline. If you really had nothing to say to me on this subject you wouldnt have quoted me. 

What you should say is that "Folks want to talk false nonsense about what Baker did and we need to talk about it specifically with Villain". 

That would be more accurate.

  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the baker mayfiled nation...

 

smfh

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

the baker mayfiled nation...

 

smfh

Kinda pathetic ......

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Jets fans feel the need to tear down Mayfield. It makes them feel better about having Darnold when they tell themselves Baker will implode. Me? I root for Darnold because I’m a Jets fan, but I’d rather have the guy who set the rookie passing records and turned his team around.

Mayfield did what we dreamed Darnold would do last year. Let’s hope our guy can catch up.

What record did that ****tard Mayfield break?  

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, JiF said:

What record did that ****tard Mayfield break?  

Lol.

Touchdown passes fo r a rookie QB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Grandy said:

I don't think there's any point in debating Darnold v Mayfield until they have a few years under their belt. 

I personally preferred Darnold throughout the process and still do now. However I always thought Baker would have a much better rookie season than him, and my preseason predictions for both of them ended up being almost 100% accurate. Baker was simply a more developed and pro ready QB. He had double the starts Darnold had in college, he's played QB longer than Darnold, and is just older than him. He also had a significantly better roster than Darnold, and (post Hue) had much better coaching. Baker was always going to have a much better season than him.

Overall Baker is the better QB now, but Darnold has a higher ceiling. If Darnold takes his huge progression from last year and builds on it then he will be the better QB. However until Darnold reaches his potential, Baker is the better QB. 

Actually I couldn’t agree with you more. It’s way too early.

 That’s why I lmao’ed @Untouchables last two paragraphs. (all in good fun though, he’s a good poster, and I think he knows that’s  how I meant it) just read the thread though, and so many others where Mayfield and or Darnold are the topic.

You’re finally beginning to see some begrudging respect for Mayfield. The beginning of last year everyone here was killing him.  I don’t know why. He was gone when we picked. 😢

As far as Darnold, he’s spoken of here as a cross between St Francis of Assisi and Johnny Unitas, all because of feelings, 3 games, and oh yeah, “Watt said he’ll be a heckuva Pro”. Heck I think his grandmother is actually posting here as Helen of Troy.

I get it. We’re screwed if Darnold doesn’t become what we all think he can, but if he did what Mayfield did last year, we would have already put up a statue in front of Met Life.

EDIT.  I apologize @Grandy this reply was actually meant for @rammagen even though yours was very similar.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

Im only here because you and others keep tagging me. Look at the thread and tell me im lying. 

What you should say is that "Folks want to talk false nonsense about what Baker did and we need to tell it to Villain".

That would be more accurate.

here, let me comfort you,

 

Mike Glennon.

 

😃

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Touchdown passes fo r a rookie QB

No sh*t?  

Ugh, makes me hate him even more.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JiF said:

No sh*t?  

Ugh, makes me hate him even more.

He’s the Brooks Koepka of the rookie QB class of ‘18.😜

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

He’s the Brooks Koepka of the rookie QB class of ‘18.😜

Brooks is a Nole.  Gross.  Still doesnt make my blood boil like the Baker Dbag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

Heck I think his grandmother is actually posting here as Helen of Troy.

Multiple LOLs.  

Well done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://brobible.com/sports/article/baker-mayfield-giants-fans-odell-beckham-jr/

Baker Mayfield Takes Random Shot At Giants Fans While Defending Odell Beckham Jr. During Interview, Giants Fans Fire Back On Twitter

by Jorge Alonso  22 hours ago
 
gettyimages-1017293674.jpg?quality=90&w=

GETTY IMAGE

 

This morning ESPN’s Mina Kimes released a wide-ranging interview with outspoken Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield that has plenty of people talking on the Internet.

In the interview, Mayfield randomly took a shot at Giants fans while talking about Odell Beckham’s desire to play in Cleveland.

 

Via ESPN

He sees the skepticism on my face and giggles. “When I want to stir the pot, I’ll click to see what [Colin] Cowherd’s said lately,” he says. In April, after the Fox Sports radio host said his sources had told him that Beckham was unhappy about being traded to the Browns, Mayfield snapped at him on Twitter: “Come to Cleveland and ask O if he actually likes it.” In April, he lashed out again when Cowherd listed some of Beckham’s off-the-field incidents, calling the host a “clown.” (Mayfield has an “incident” of his own on his record — in college, he pleaded guilty to public intoxication and disorderly conduct.)

When I ask Mayfield about the back-and-forth, he says it bothers him when people perpetuate misinformation about the wide receiver. “He’s here to work, and he wants to be surrounded by people who love him and support him and allow him to be himself,” he says. “He’s here to play in front of fans who actually care, who will actually show up to every game and pack the stadium and love him for who he is.” (Regrettably, the Browns do not play the Giants this year.)

Giants fans weren’t happy with Mayfield’s comments and fired back at him on Twitter.

 

Haha he just can't help himself... keeps stirring the pot... This team has disaster written all over it

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

https://brobible.com/sports/article/baker-mayfield-giants-fans-odell-beckham-jr/

Baker Mayfield Takes Random Shot At Giants Fans While Defending Odell Beckham Jr. During Interview, Giants Fans Fire Back On Twitter

by Jorge Alonso  22 hours ago
 
gettyimages-1017293674.jpg?quality=90&w=

GETTY IMAGE

 

This morning ESPN’s Mina Kimes released a wide-ranging interview with outspoken Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield that has plenty of people talking on the Internet.

In the interview, Mayfield randomly took a shot at Giants fans while talking about Odell Beckham’s desire to play in Cleveland.

 

Via ESPN

He sees the skepticism on my face and giggles. “When I want to stir the pot, I’ll click to see what [Colin] Cowherd’s said lately,” he says. In April, after the Fox Sports radio host said his sources had told him that Beckham was unhappy about being traded to the Browns, Mayfield snapped at him on Twitter: “Come to Cleveland and ask O if he actually likes it.” In April, he lashed out again when Cowherd listed some of Beckham’s off-the-field incidents, calling the host a “clown.” (Mayfield has an “incident” of his own on his record — in college, he pleaded guilty to public intoxication and disorderly conduct.)

When I ask Mayfield about the back-and-forth, he says it bothers him when people perpetuate misinformation about the wide receiver. “He’s here to work, and he wants to be surrounded by people who love him and support him and allow him to be himself,” he says. “He’s here to play in front of fans who actually care, who will actually show up to every game and pack the stadium and love him for who he is.” (Regrettably, the Browns do not play the Giants this year.)

Giants fans weren’t happy with Mayfield’s comments and fired back at him on Twitter.

 

Haha he just can't help himself... keeps stirring the pot... This team has disaster written all over it

Hahahgahaha lolz at giants fans

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

https://brobible.com/sports/article/baker-mayfield-giants-fans-odell-beckham-jr/

Baker Mayfield Takes Random Shot At Giants Fans While Defending Odell Beckham Jr. During Interview, Giants Fans Fire Back On Twitter

by Jorge Alonso  22 hours ago
 
gettyimages-1017293674.jpg?quality=90&w=

GETTY IMAGE

 

This morning ESPN’s Mina Kimes released a wide-ranging interview with outspoken Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield that has plenty of people talking on the Internet.

In the interview, Mayfield randomly took a shot at Giants fans while talking about Odell Beckham’s desire to play in Cleveland.

 

Via ESPN

He sees the skepticism on my face and giggles. “When I want to stir the pot, I’ll click to see what [Colin] Cowherd’s said lately,” he says. In April, after the Fox Sports radio host said his sources had told him that Beckham was unhappy about being traded to the Browns, Mayfield snapped at him on Twitter: “Come to Cleveland and ask O if he actually likes it.” In April, he lashed out again when Cowherd listed some of Beckham’s off-the-field incidents, calling the host a “clown.” (Mayfield has an “incident” of his own on his record — in college, he pleaded guilty to public intoxication and disorderly conduct.)

When I ask Mayfield about the back-and-forth, he says it bothers him when people perpetuate misinformation about the wide receiver. “He’s here to work, and he wants to be surrounded by people who love him and support him and allow him to be himself,” he says. “He’s here to play in front of fans who actually care, who will actually show up to every game and pack the stadium and love him for who he is.” (Regrettably, the Browns do not play the Giants this year.)

Giants fans weren’t happy with Mayfield’s comments and fired back at him on Twitter.

 

Haha he just can't help himself... keeps stirring the pot... This team has disaster written all over it

God knows I HATE the giants, and especially their fans, so to a certain extent, I agree with Mayfield.  this is kind of a win-win to me.  anything negative to/about the giants is a plus, and again I feel we dodged a bullet with this guy being drafted by the Browns.  I can't even imagine if he was here and saying this crap about the giants!  it would be like Rex 2.0!  Yeah let me write a book about how the Jets will be the best NY team for the next 10 years and then the idiots win the SB the very next year.  Thanks Rex!!

I have said it on this thread many a time - nothing personal against Baker.  he was picked #1, so Jets had no shot at him, so there is no "jealousy", but man we do not need this crap.  Could you even imagine Darnold saying anything close to the things that come out of this guy's mouth?  now maybe Baker backs it up, wins a SB, etc.  fine then chirp all you want, but this whole yapping your mouth when you have done nothing is exhausting as a Jets fan, and I for one am sick of it.  Glad we have a "Derek Jeter" type who can lead by example and keep his mouth shut.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mayfield is a pot stirrer.  That's his schtick.

Good for him, I hope he and Sam are battling it out for the next 12 years.

With us on top, of course.  

  • Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Legend Killa7 said:

God knows I HATE the giants, and especially their fans, so to a certain extent, I agree with Mayfield.  this is kind of a win-win to me.  anything negative to/about the giants is a plus, and again I feel we dodged a bullet with this guy being drafted by the Browns.  I can't even imagine if he was here and saying this crap about the giants!  it would be like Rex 2.0!  Yeah let me write a book about how the Jets will be the best NY team for the next 10 years and then the idiots win the SB the very next year.  Thanks Rex!!

I have said it on this thread many a time - nothing personal against Baker.  he was picked #1, so Jets had no shot at him, so there is no "jealousy", but man we do not need this crap.  Could you even imagine Darnold saying anything close to the things that come out of this guy's mouth?  now maybe Baker backs it up, wins a SB, etc.  fine then chirp all you want, but this whole yapping your mouth when you have done nothing is exhausting as a Jets fan, and I for one am sick of it.  Glad we have a "Derek Jeter" type who can lead by example and keep his mouth shut.

Exactly this..., I am more curious to how its going to blow up. I get that Baker is confident but at some point he needs to shut up, only because he is now creating a huge target on his back. How did that go with Cam or RG3 or Vince Young? Or other rookies that come into their sophomore year with such a large head. 

Defenses target you... and you get hit.... a lot... because they want to shut you up. He is just making it harder on himself.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Mayfield is a pot stirrer.  That's his schtick.

Good for him, I hope he and Sam are battling it out for the next 12 years.

With us on top, of course.  

Agreed, but there is no plus to these statements... You are just giving more material for opposing defenses to hit you. Maybe he is the next Aaron Rodgers or Favre or better... but man, he is just making it more difficult. Every defense in the league is going to be hyped up to punish him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont root for injuries.  Never will.  But if Mayfield or Brady were injured on field and it ended their career, I hate to say it, I think I'd fine some joy in watching that happen.   It's awful, I know but I'm pretty sure I'd be like, "good riddance".  I'm not proud of admitting that but I cant think of 2 athletes I've hated more in my entire lifetime...maybe Jason Taylor. 

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...