The Baker Mayfield and His Mouth Thread

30 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

you guys are more interested in Baker than I am.

On 7/27/2019 at 4:10 PM, Villain The Foe said:

Can we get back to why Baker Mayfield is so freaking awesome and was by far the best QB drafted last year and is currently destroying all the haters? 

Since Mayfield has yet to be shown on the NFL top 100 it's now a lock that he's within the top 50. Let's see if he makes the top 40.

Eli will go to the HOF, so let's talk about year two of Mayfield's epic career that will see him take the torch from Brady.

??

• WTF? 1

15 minutes ago, JiF said:

Apparently he yelled at them out on the practice field for being sloppy during a scramble drill.  It was apparently super dramatic and you could hear him cursing at the top of his lungs.  Not a big deal, I just wanted to hate on Mayfield some more because I hate his ******* guts. 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/07/28/baker-mayfield-lets-his-receivers-hear-it-during-practice/

Love it. Call out those lazy f*cks!

And I love that folks hate him, good drama. 

7 hours ago, JiF said:

Doesnt seem necessary considering it's one person that consistently derails threads with some of the most moronic garbage ever created over and over again while completely and utterly wrong at every step of the way.  But hey, you do you.

I was actually coming into to see if anyone commented on how Baker called all his WR's lazy trash 3 days into camp. 

To be fair, isn't that the caption under Antonio Calloway's yearbook picture at Florida? 

3 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Love it. Call out those lazy f*cks!

And I love that folks hate him, good drama. 

They probably need it.  He's handling some crazy egos on that offense.  Like crazy.  Not only is OBJ a nutcase but Nojoku thinks he's the best TE in the NFL and wants 20 TD's this year.  Landry cant get enough targets and is a handful when that doesnt happen.  Hunt is a psycho woman beater.  His bail out boo sauce from last season he's publicly at odds with in Johnson.  Callaway is total headcase nut job criminal lunatic. 

I feel bad for Nick Chubb.

I would love to see the whole team turn on him and kick his ass on national TV.  Would be so awesome.  Not likely but I think I'd actually pay to watch that.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Please don't name call. Thanks.

Unless its pet names, like Boopsie or Muffin Top.  Then call them, call them all day long, and night, slowly, yet rough and occasionally fast but passionate. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Mayfield was the perfect pick for Clev.  They needed an alpha who is going to refuse to lose.  You wont here a peep out of odell while hes a brown.  Cause unlike eli manning, baker mayfield will tell him exactly where he can shove it if he opens his trap.

lol this is funny.  Guys like mayfield can hold court as you suggest as long as expectations are low and the team is doing well.  Just wait till they hit a rough spot like all teams do.  'refuse to lose' nyuk nyuk nyuk

4 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

Lol they have won 8 championships in their  history. Not playing a game for the first one is irrelevant. 

They have been to playoffs  every 2.7 years in their history. Youre trying to hard to knock  their success with silly excuses. Going to playoffs ,win or lose, means you take the playoffs spot and all other teams do not get the accolade or the profit. 

Yes, yes, it does matter that Lombardi, Landry, Belichick, came from there. It shows a ritualistic  pattern that the league follows. To ignore something  so suspicious  is ridiculous. 

Until the Jets hire someone from the NY Giants, SF, or possibly Denver coaching tree, they'll continue to flounder.

Not counting a championship they didn't earn on the field.  Regardless, of the 4 franchises around when the Giants began play the Giants are 3rd in championships even if you count the non championship game championship.

In the SB era they have been to the playoffs 16 times while the lowly Jets have made it 14 times.

Why does it matter that Lombardi and Landry came from NYG?  That's silly, very few people would even know that.  

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

Not counting a championship they didn't earn on the field.  Regardless, of the 4 franchises around when the Giants began play the Giants are 3rd in championships even if you count the non championship game championship.

In the SB era they have been to the playoffs 16 times while the lowly Jets have made it 14 times.

Why does it matter that Lombardi and Landry came from NYG?  That's silly, very few people would even know that.  

That's right, people are ignorant. Very few would pay attention  to something  so telling.  The Giants and Browns coaching trees are responsible /claim the most championships,Through the leagues 100 year history. Discounting the years before the SB era is foolish.The world wasnt'  created in 1969. Jets made playoffs 14 times and obviously  did much less then the Giants  did with their 16 times.  

12 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

That's right, people are ignorant. Very few would pay attention  to something  so telling.  The Giants and Browns coaching trees are responsible /claim the most championships,Through the leagues 100 year history. Discounting the years before the SB era is foolish.The world wasnt'  created in 1969. Jets made playoffs 14 times and obviously  did much less then the Giants  did with their 16 times.  

There weren't that many teams way back when, the Giants have not been some dominant franchise in the SB era.  Yes it's great they have 4 SBs but 2 of them were fluky runs, they were not great in 07 or 11, they were great in 86 and 90.  they haven't had a run like Dallas had in the 70s and 90s, Pitt basically since the 70s, SF 80s and 90s, NE in the Brady era.  They have been a good franchise, not a top franchise.

14 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

I can, I just dont like playing with you. 

You always end up bitching and getting emotional. People get tired of that. 

Doesnt seem to be only me.

Im not the only one you think ends up bitching and moaning.  Or that you confuse making a point with bitching.  When do I ever bitch?  You have no idea who youre talking about.  

Funny part, when you were carrying on like a broken record with all your Glennon talk, before you anointed yourself a genius for liking a Heisman winner, we agreed on a lot of things, you always upvoted my posts that agreed of talked Glennon.

Then I correctly wrote that Tesla lost his mind at the end of his life and for some reason you first argued against it, proving you know nothing about Tesla and that led to this.  Good for you, live in your narrow world, its not worth arguing over your man crush everytime he acts like a petulant child and you follow with excuses and the age old "you care too much about Baker" nonsense.  Because really now that you've become a Browns fan you are the one to tell us who to talk about, who to hate and why its wrong.

You take yourself and all of this far to seriously.  

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Doesnt seem to be only me.

Im not the only one you think ends up bitching and moaning.  Or that you confuse making a point with bitching.  When do I ever bitch?  You have no idea who youre talking about.  

Funny part, when you were carrying on like a broken record with all your Glennon talk, before you anointed yourself a genius for liking a Heisman winner, we agreed on a lot of things, you always upvoted my posts that agreed of talked Glennon.

Then I correctly wrote that Tesla lost his mind at the end of his life and for some reason you first argued against it, proving you know nothing about Tesla and that led to this.  Good for you, live in your narrow world, its not worth arguing over your man crush everytime he acts like a petulant child and you follow with excuses and the age old "you care too much about Baker" nonsense.  Because really now that you've become a Browns fan you are the one to tell us who to talk about, who to hate and why its wrong.

You take yourself and all of this far to seriously.  

See what I mean? 

I dont care about all these "feelings" of yours. This is the female-like emotional nonsense I told you about before.

I dont care what you think. Understand that

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

The Ignore feature is your friend.  Making a select few posters no longer exist is a wonderful thing, makes reading JN vastly more enjoyable IMO.

I highly recommend it.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

See what I mean? 

I dont care about all these "feelings" of yours. This is the female-like emotional nonsense I told you about before.

So don't respond.  WTF, you don't care but you can't stop. Take warfishs suggestion. 

It's obvious youre not a stable person who needs to any the tough guy.  Bye JO 

On 7/30/2019 at 7:47 AM, nyjunc said:

Parcells took over the worst franchises in the sport and turned them around, he beat NE at home in the 1994 WC game facing a second year Drew Bledsoe, a team that won a total of NINE games the 3 years before Parcells got there.  The fact that they were in the playoffs (with Bledsoe no less) was a miracle.

Bill Parcells with Drew Bledsoe: 32-27, 2 playoff apps, 2 playoff wins, 1 division title, 1 SB appearance.

BB with Bledsoe: 5-13

It's sad you don't realize who is being slapped around

You are so funny my dense young friend. I hate this argument because I have to commend a guy in BB who I basically wouldn't piss on if he was on fire.

PARCELLS NEVER WON A THING WITHOUT BB.

BB WON 6 SUPER BOWLS WITHOUT PARCELLS. He also won 2 with Parcells. Leads a rational man to think that the driving force behind those 2 wins with Parcells was BB and NOT Parcells.

BB's career record is better than Parcells.

BB has done more with less talent than Parcells. The guy wins Super Bowls with Brady and a bunch of no-names aside from a select few(Gronk etc).

BB has beaten Parcells in the PLAYOFFS.

BB has more Conference Championships, Division Championships.

BB has a DEFENSIVE GAME PLAN IN THE HALL OF FAME. How many Coaches can you say that about?

Let's face it Junc you are so wrong on this its laughable. You won't admit it because:

A. Your Judgement is askew

B.  You think your opinion is fact

C.  You're a bit of a Dick. 

This is in no way a personal attack on you BTW.  This is a fact as evidenced by your posts in the past and in this very thread. You're a hard headed dude and your own worst enemy. Good Luck in the future you're going to need it.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, nyjunc said:

There weren't that many teams way back when, the Giants have not been some dominant franchise in the SB era.  Yes it's great they have 4 SBs but 2 of them were fluky runs, they were not great in 07 or 11, they were great in 86 and 90.  they haven't had a run like Dallas had in the 70s and 90s, Pitt basically since the 70s, SF 80s and 90s, NE in the Brady era.  They have been a good franchise, not a top franchise.

Lol oh dear god..the amount of teams is irrelevant. So your Patriots coincidence  excuse is, "well dude, they're just better then everyone else.even though there's more teams. Such lazy logic you didn't even come up with youreself. You heard someone say it, so you repeat it.

And all your other crap about fluke wins. They got them regardless. They were fluke because  its' all predetermined  in the first place. 

The reason the Yankees and Giants were  winners so often between 1900 and 1950 is because  NY needed to generate income  for the growing population in the industrial age, with the new immigrants constantly  flocking in. After the 1950s/60s.. when the country  was growing, they could start letting the rest of the country get some of wins and spread it around. But the fact is ,NY still gets repeated juice., more often then other cities/States.  The Jets just get to be the Clippers/Chargers in this scenario. Second fiddle 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, JetFaninMI said:

You are so funny my dense young friend. I hate this argument because I have to commend a guy in BB who I basically wouldn't piss on if he was on fire.

PARCELLS NEVER WON A THING WITHOUT BB.

BB WON 6 SUPER BOWLS WITHOUT PARCELLS. He also won 2 with Parcells. Leads a rational man to think that the driving force behind those 2 wins with Parcells was BB and NOT Parcells.

BB's career record is better than Parcells.

BB has done more with less talent than Parcells. The guy wins Super Bowls with Brady and a bunch of no-names aside from a select few(Gronk etc).

BB has beaten Parcells in the PLAYOFFS.

BB has more Conference Championships, Division Championships.

BB has a DEFENSIVE GAME PLAN IN THE HALL OF FAME. How many Coaches can you say that about?

Let's face it Junc you are so wrong on this its laughable. You won't admit it because:

A. Your Judgement is askew

B.  You think your opinion is fact

C.  You're a bit of a Dick. 

This is in no way a personal attack on you BTW.  This is a fact as evidenced by your posts in the past and in this very thread. You're a hard headed dude and your own worst enemy. Good Luck in the future you're going to need it.

BB has won a total of ONE playoff game without the greatest QB in NFL history.  BB was fired as a HC (and on his way to being fired a second time), Parcells has never been fired.

Parcells won 2 SBs with non Hof QBs, in the second SB it was the O that kept the bills off the field or BBs D would have had another postseason meltdown.

Parcells turned around FOUR awful franchises (at the time) and turned each into winners.  

Did BB beat him in their lone playoff matchup?  Yep, he beat second year Drew Bledsoe at home in the WC round against a pats team that was dreadful for many years before 1994.  

QBs to make the playoffs with Parcells:

Simms

Hostetler

Bledsoe

Testaverde

Carter

Romo

QBs to make the playoffs under BB:

Brady

Testaverde

BB couldn't win without the greatest QB in the history of the game, Parcells could win with basically anyone- he even was 6-3 with RAY LUCAS.

1 hour ago, Hackenberg said:

Lol oh dear god..the amount of teams is irrelevant. So your Patriots coincidence  excuse is, "well dude, they're just better then everyone else.even though there's more teams. Such lazy logic you didn't even come up with youreself. You heard someone say it, so you repeat it.

And all your other crap about fluke wins. They got them regardless. They were fluke because  its' all predetermined  in the first place. 

The reason the Yankees and Giants were  winners so often between 1900 and 1950 is because  NY needed to generate income  for the growing population in the industrial age, with the new immigrants constantly  flocking in. After the 1950s/60s.. when the country  was growing, they could start letting the rest of the country get some of wins and spread it around. But the fact is ,NY still gets repeated juice., more often then other cities/States.  The Jets just get to be the Clippers/Chargers in this scenario. Second fiddle 

Um, ok.  ?

23 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I read the thread topic.  This is what I saw: The Baker Mayfield and His Mouth Thread.  Somehow I am missing where it mentions Eli Manning, the Giants or the Hall of Fame. 

Sometimes threads go off in a different direction.  I don't recall how but it happened in this thread.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

1 Yankees are #1.

2.  Cards are #

3.  Dodgers are #3

4.  Giants #4

5.  Why not let Brooklyn win if your ridiculous theory was true

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

I read the thread topic.  This is what I saw: The Baker Mayfield and His Mouth Thread.  Somehow I am missing where it mentions Eli Manning, the Giants or the Hall of Fame. 

A freak derails every thread that mentions Eli, Peyton, Namath, Sanchez, Brady, UNC.

It's creepy.  

• Upvote 1