The Baker Mayfield and His Mouth Thread

50 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

1 Yankees are #1.

2.  Cards are #

3.  Dodgers are #3

4.  Giants #4

5.  Why not let Brooklyn win if your ridiculous theory was true

Lol I'm talking about over all history. Your myopic micro view isn't  relevant. 

You dont' even say what your numbers are referring  to. I don't' care. Youre just a pest anyway. 

14 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

Lol I'm talking about over all history. Your myopic micro view isn't  relevant. 

You dont' even say what your numbers are referring  to. I don't' care. Youre just a pest anyway. 

Cards have been around longer than the Yankees.

You didn't know so it's being a pest apparently.  And my myoptic micro view.

On top of that one blowing up, why would anyone help two city teams, the Giants and Yankees while not helping the Dodgers?ignored?  Because Dodger fans weren't working class fans like the boushy Yankee and Giants fans.

You should pick on someone else. 

23 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

And he’s a big fat Scottish tough guy too, right? 

Too funny. 

13 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Euro pussy.  Talk and run, like wars

If you guys wanna talk **** about someone, maybe consider using JetNation's PM'ing feature. This isn't cool. 

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, slats said:

If you guys wanna talk **** about someone, maybe consider using JetNation's PM'ing feature. This isn't cool. 

I tried but as soon as I disagreed with some of his posts he threw a bunch of insults at me (which are fine, I’m guessing?)  then put me on Ignore. 

Was kind of weak for a big strong Scot.  

But whatever. 

53 minutes ago, slats said:

No disrespect but I’ve tried to be civil with the dude but he seems to be the Debbie Downer on most of these threads and if I respond he dumps on me and then quickly went to Ignore. And then went to Ignore on others  who take issue with his downer persona. 

I will ignore a lot. I don’t put folks on Ignore. 

Apologies. 

Let me know if I should go elsewhere. 

1 hour ago, slats said:

46 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

I tried but as soon as I disagreed with some of his posts he threw a bunch of insults at me (which are fine, I’m guessing?)  then put me on Ignore. 

Was kind of weak for a big strong Scot.  

But whatever. 

Same here, I've tried.  He ignores me and that's fine.  Now he's telling others to put us on ignore.  I wasn't talking to him.  

Euro comment was just busting balls, Not really his, he claims were all on ignore.  He dishes it out well enough, he does it to you... 

Ill leave him alone.  

1 hour ago, Peace Frog said:

Scots can shut their pusses.

I’m on ignore so it doesn’t matter 

I see you met his wet nurse buttfumbling any post that Warminnow gets involved in.  Jumps in on all of his posts in defense. Ehy? 

Much better than when he engages people with some their that is beyond logic.  

10 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Same here, I've tried.  He ignores me and that's fine.  Now he's telling others to put us on ignore.  I wasn't talking to him.  

Euro comment was just busting balls, I assume he reads it all.  He dishes it out well enough, he does it to you... 

Ill leave him alone.  

@slats

It’s all in good fun until someone who likes insulting folks gets insulted beyond the realm of acceptable insultitude. 

• Post of the Week 1

10 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I see you met his wet nurse buttfumbling any post that Warminnow gets involved in.  Jumps in on all of his posts in defense. Ehy? 

Much better than when he engages people with some their that is beyond logic.  

Btw, I’m not sure you fully understand...how crushing it is to my life...that a stranger...on the f*cking internet....buttfumbles....my posts.

It is...devastating. 

@kdels62

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Btw, I’m not sure you fully understand...how crushing it is to my life...that a stranger...on the f*cking internet....buttfumbles....my posts.

It is...devastating. 

@kdels62

Hmm... what? I just think sophomoric, name calling on an internet message board is worthy of a little picture of a handsome man running into a big man’s butt.

6 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Hmm... what? I just think sophomoric, name calling on an internet message is worthy of a little picture of a handsome man running into a big man’s butt.

It’s not innocent. 

It f*cking hurts man. 

I’m fragile and the horror of what you have done effects me.

Real peoples behind real keyboards. 

Why you so mean. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

It’s not innocent. 

It f*cking hurts man. 

I’m fragile and the horror of what you have done effects me.

Real peoples behind real keyboards. 

Why you so mean. 

You’re very cool.

But you’re missing the point of all of this. Is Baker Mayfield a top QB in the league? The answer is clearly yes.

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

You’re very cool.

But you’re missing the point of all of this. Is Baker Mayfield a top QB in the league? The answer is clearly yes.

No YOU’RE missing the point. 

I’ve been a Baker fan for 3 years. Not as good as Sam but damn good. 

You’re disrespectful,horrific, ne’re I say hateful “buttfumbling” of my post is unacceptable. 

I WILL not accept it. 

Take it back. 

Meanie. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Peace Frog said:

No YOU’RE missing the point. 

I’ve been a Baker fan for 3 years. Not as good as Sam but damn good. 

You’re disrespectful,horrific, ne’re I say hateful “buttfumbling” of my post is unacceptable. 

I WILL not accept it. 

Take it back. 

Meanie. 

Baker Mayfield is better than Sam Darnold, always has been but I hope Darnold can make it debatable.

3 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

I would buttfumble this post.

But that’s not my style. 

And if you did, I wouldn’t mention it or write a series of posts to convince everyone that it doesn’t bother me. 

But also yeah, Mayfield is better at everything except being a Jet.

22 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

But also yeah, Mayfield is better at everything except being a Jet.

Thats nice, one partial season, two completely different staffs, with massively better offensive personnel in Cleveland and  you make as foolish a statement as there is.  

You arent even a good troll, just a troll

3 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Be careful calling them azzholes for derailing threads. 

You might get reprimanded. 

Kind of ignorant to whine about peoples vocabulary and you throw azzholes into and around as if its complementary.

Kind of makes him a royal azzhole.  

Well, not kind of