The Baker Mayfield and His Mouth Thread

2 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

We know he's a piece of sh*t, that he's harassed women and that an NFL franchise released him in the midst of rape allegations.

He's not comparable to Mayfield. At all. 

Weren't you the one who compared the two by saying as far as you know Baker didn't rape anyone? 

I don't see how that's a part of this, it's about two dicks, dicking it out.

21 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

I'm not stupid, so I do. If you don't, that's cool. But that has nothing to do with the particulars of the situation.

Stop. There’s no way for you to know something like that. You weren’t there and I’m assuming you haven’t met anyone involved.

You’re being silly 

• Upvote 1

I just caught  Baker's post game from yesterday.  WTF is wrong with this guy, You don't  rip the refs when you blow a 2 score lead and throw three picks. Hey Baker, instead of making excuses why you didn't win, maybe you should figure out how not to lose. I hope they give this doof the biggest fine on record for talking about the refs not because he did it but because he such a total idiot.  

Cleveland,  thank you a million times for taking this guy and leaving Sam. If he was a Jet, I think I would just stop watching the team all together at this point. 

• 3 months later...

This guy can’t stay out of the news...

3EBFA7CD-FAA8-41BF-8E69-B5ADBC0FAD86.thumb.jpeg.599387d4fd10d89a2e999f13bc335d77.jpeg

“If the seminal 2009 rap song “Loyal” featuring Lil Wayne and Tyga by Chris Brown has taught us anything, it’s that these hoes ain’t loyal (those are rap lyrics, not my actual opinion, please take up your grievances with Mr. Brown).

Just as people were beginning to forget the sh*t storm of a season that former #1 overall NFL Draft pick Baker Mayfield and the Cleveland Browns had this past year, some random chick named Kacie has come out of the woodwork on Twitter to slam the former Heisman Trophy winner and University of Oklahoma star by claiming she gave him “head” in his “back seat” (again, their words, not mine, kindly direct your frustration through the proper channels).

@kaciejdingess wasn’t done there, though, as not only did she let everyone know that Mayfield blocked her on Twitter and that she apparently gave him head, but she came ready with the receipts, as she tweeted what appears to be a video of Mayfield sending her a selfie on Snapchat.

63BE6EBF-14F9-415C-BFDD-A2601ED80DE3.jpeg.0009dd1b571271f6639cbd6e0ea99334.jpeg

While this is clearly a he-said vs. she-said scenario — leaving no way to determine what’s fact and what’s fiction — one thing is certainly true: whatever it is that Mayfield did to this girl, she’s prepared to pubically drag him for it on the internet.

Mayfield and his wife Emily Wilkinson got married in July of last year, so obviously, the Browns QB is going to have some explaining to do tonight regardless of what may or may not have actually happened.

Let this be a lesson to all of you young guns out there with a girlfriend: DELETE SNAPCHAT.“

BCB2911A-AAAE-4F22-94DC-E087E063ADBB.thumb.jpeg.63f9b91b7a03cb867b456fb3d87c2ab5.jpeg

99EA68CF-4AAA-4E86-B724-E1819D256732.thumb.png.eab4668e7eb12993d8b632398fe91652.png

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2020 at 1:58 AM, jetstream23 said:

This guy can’t stay out of the news...

3EBFA7CD-FAA8-41BF-8E69-B5ADBC0FAD86.thumb.jpeg.599387d4fd10d89a2e999f13bc335d77.jpeg

“If the seminal 2009 rap song “Loyal” featuring Lil Wayne and Tyga by Chris Brown has taught us anything, it’s that these hoes ain’t loyal (those are rap lyrics, not my actual opinion, please take up your grievances with Mr. Brown).

Just as people were beginning to forget the sh*t storm of a season that former #1 overall NFL Draft pick Baker Mayfield and the Cleveland Browns had this past year, some random chick named Kacie has come out of the woodwork on Twitter to slam the former Heisman Trophy winner and University of Oklahoma star by claiming she gave him “head” in his “back seat” (again, their words, not mine, kindly direct your frustration through the proper channels).

@kaciejdingess wasn’t done there, though, as not only did she let everyone know that Mayfield blocked her on Twitter and that she apparently gave him head, but she came ready with the receipts, as she tweeted what appears to be a video of Mayfield sending her a selfie on Snapchat.

63BE6EBF-14F9-415C-BFDD-A2601ED80DE3.jpeg.0009dd1b571271f6639cbd6e0ea99334.jpeg

While this is clearly a he-said vs. she-said scenario — leaving no way to determine what’s fact and what’s fiction — one thing is certainly true: whatever it is that Mayfield did to this girl, she’s prepared to pubically drag him for it on the internet.

Mayfield and his wife Emily Wilkinson got married in July of last year, so obviously, the Browns QB is going to have some explaining to do tonight regardless of what may or may not have actually happened.

Let this be a lesson to all of you young guns out there with a girlfriend: DELETE SNAPCHAT.“

BCB2911A-AAAE-4F22-94DC-E087E063ADBB.thumb.jpeg.63f9b91b7a03cb867b456fb3d87c2ab5.jpeg

99EA68CF-4AAA-4E86-B724-E1819D256732.thumb.png.eab4668e7eb12993d8b632398fe91652.png

9 hours ago, Philc1 said:

What could have been

8A33B88C-EB31-478A-B213-1C56065C650A.jpeg.dd52e9bc83cd088806b0242cf5738beb.jpeg

LMAO I was waiting for this....

I saw this story last night, and @Philc1 I swear I wanted to throw you a bone and tell you about it.

So here goes... go to BrownsBoard, they have a 15 minute video with the girl talking about this on a radio show. Then another chick calls in saying the same thing. You're gonna LOVE it...

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

Could of been worse, my choice was Josh Rosen. Imagine him behind the Jets line..

I'm not afraid to raise my hand and say I had Rosen up there too.  I had Darnold and then 2A Rosen, 2B Mayfield.  What a train wreck it would have been if the Jets ended up with Rosen...and Mayfield, although much more talented, would likely be a walking implosion on the Jets.

4 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

LMAO I saw this last night, and @Philc1 I swear I wanted to throw you a bone and tell you about it.

So here goes... go to BrownsBoard, they have a 15 minute radio interview with the girl talking about this on a radio show. Then another chick calls in saying the same thing. You're gonna LOVE it...

Pleeeeease tell me that Odell Beckham called in next! lol

29 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

LMAO I was waiting for this....

I saw this story last night, and @Philc1 I swear I wanted to throw you a bone and tell you about it.

So here goes... go to BrownsBoard, they have a 15 minute video with the girl talking about this on a radio show. Then another chick calls in saying the same thing. You're gonna LOVE it...

I saw the video thanks

Baker’s nfl career is jumping a very big shark

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

I saw the video thanks

Baker’s nfl career is jumping a very big shark

Meh, I don't think he's the one who comes off the worst in this one. The line starts with the girl, then the radio personalities...

Lets be honest, Baker is an NFL QB. As soon as he throws his next TD pass, all is forgotten.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

Meh, I don't think he's the one who comes off the worst in this one. The line starts with the girl, then the radio personalities...

Lets be honest, Baker is an NFL QB. As soon as he throws his next TD pass, all is forgotten.

Plus he can always call this chick to comfort after he gets benched permanently next season 

10 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Listening now.

This is ridiculous stuff.  How does this dude put himself in a situation like this?!?!? lol

Drama Popcorn GIF

It's Jerry Springer level stufff….

Remember when you were his age? Then imagine you had millions in the bank, and beautiful women throwing themselves at you...

Hell, I never had the millions but it was really hard for me having the beautiful woman throwing themselves at me, so I can at least try to relate ?

• Upvote 2

She (and her guy friend who was looking over her shoulder when Baker Snap'd messages/pics to her) say they can pick his D out of lineup. lol He's bent and they could identify him.

Can I just say this..... Sam Darnold deserves a HUGE apology from fans and the media for anything that was ever said about him getting the kissing disease at 22 years old.  Baker's getting BJs from bimbos in back of the Cheesecake Factory.  FFS!

Did anyone provide the link to this...

http://thebrownsboard.com/topic/55612-woman-claims-affair-with-married-browns-qb-baker-mayfield-full-interview/

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

It's Jerry Springer level stufff….

Remember when you were his age? Then imagine you had millions in the bank, and beautiful women throwing themselves at you...

Hell, I never had the millions but it was really hard for me having the beautiful woman throwing themselves at me, so I can at least try to relate ?

I feel your pain.  All I can say is thank goodness there was no social media in the late 90's.... I'd be sending out d!ck pics like candy and filling every Inbox on campus....literally and figuratively. :P 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

She (and her guy friend who was looking over her shoulder when Baker Snap'd messages/pics to her) say they can pick his D out of lineup. lol He's bent and they could identify him.

Can I just say this..... Sam Darnold deserves a HUGE apology from fans and the media for anything that was ever said about him getting the kissing disease at 22 years old.  Baker's getting BJs from bimbos in back of the Cheesecake Factory.  FFS!

Did anyone provide the link to this...

http://thebrownsboard.com/topic/55612-woman-claims-affair-with-married-browns-qb-baker-mayfield-full-interview/

Uh no.

Darnold got mono and blew up a season.

Mayfield, on the other hand, should be trying to parlay this into a Range Rover, or Cheesecake Factory endorsement deal. Maybe both.

So those two things aren't even remotely similar. (at least that's what I'm going with here)    ?

• Upvote 1