Gotham Green is here

14 hours ago, Maxman said:

Now that the upgrade is over, we were able to fix a few bugs. We also started updating the color scheme to match the Jets, Gotham Green.

Right now there is too much green. We are going to have a designer make some tweaks. But we are no longer using the old green, gotham green is here.

Good color revamp, the black really "pops"

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, neckdemon said:

yeah definitely too much white and gray. it doesn't even really feel like a jets message board anymore

You just can't use this color green as a dominant color. I had it that way last night and it was overpowering (in a bad way). Gotham Green seems to be more of a secondary color. The Jets seemed to reach the same conclusion on their own site.

• Upvote 1

On 6/14/2019 at 11:54 PM, Maxman said:

Now that the upgrade is over, we were able to fix a few bugs. We also started updating the color scheme to match the Jets, Gotham Green.

Right now there is too much green. We are going to have a designer make some tweaks. But we are no longer using the old green, gotham green is here.

Just don't make it Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez green.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/14/2019 at 11:54 PM, Maxman said:

It's kinda crazy how different it looks!  :) 

Good stuff MaxMan. JN always taking care of us here. 

• Sympathy 1

23 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Are you threatening me?  You aren't pumping nothing into me you sick man/woman. 

The most common health problems in people exposed to formaldehyde include irritation of the eyes, nose, and throat. Formaldehyde may cause occupational asthma, but this seems to be rare. Animal studies have shown that inhalation of formaldehyde can result in irritation and damage to the lining of the nose and throat.

I used to smoke that stuff and I'm here too report, I didn't experience any of those symptoms.   I did contemplate whether or not I was Jesus though. That's the stuff you don't read about.