Gotham Green is here

On 6/15/2019 at 11:35 PM, Maxman said:

You just can't use this color green as a dominant color. I had it that way last night and it was overpowering (in a bad way). Gotham Green seems to be more of a secondary color. The Jets seemed to reach the same conclusion on their own site.

maybe you can make the line that divides each topic gotham green. i just find it weird to be looking at the message board and see almost no green

• Upvote 2

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 11:33 AM, kelly said:

" Gotham Green is here "..

question please... is it ok if we name OUR new color  " Gotham-Kelly Green "  ?

please   :rolleyes:

cheers ~ ~

:beer:

mr. Max ?    :bump:

So my one critical thought.  I find the contrast between white lettering and this lighter shade of green a bit washed.  I prefer the darker green just for that reason.  It's not a big deal, but I do find it a bit harder to read the white text.  Of course it could just be old eyes to blame...

20 hours ago, nycdan said:

So my one critical thought.  I find the contrast between white lettering and this lighter shade of green a bit washed.  I prefer the darker green just for that reason.  It's not a big deal, but I do find it a bit harder to read the white text.  Of course it could just be old eyes to blame...

You're  " Never too old "  ;)..

2096765271-never_too_old.jpg

On 6/15/2019 at 8:43 AM, Fantasy Island said:

You can NEVER have too much green.  IMO

Anybody see the Marvel NFL helmets? Just search on Google. Pretty cool stuff. Of course our Jets gave the lamest helmet design uggggh. Packers helmet is awesome.

25 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

Anybody see the Marvel NFL helmets? Just search on Google. Pretty cool stuff. Of course our Jets gave the lamest helmet design uggggh. Packers helmet is awesome.

only 1 better  ^ ^..

New-York-Jets-authentic-throwback-helmet

cheers ~ ~

:beer:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ECURB said:

Like an application? That's like the equivalent of a floppy disc ? now... Haha

Wish that was true because it would be two less things that I had to support and update. But they still serve a pretty big purpose.