The NBA is fake. AD to the Lakers

Matt39

6 hours ago, TeddEY said:

I don’t follow basketball since the Knicks disbanded some years ago, but Lonzo Ball having to go to the Pelicans pleases me.

Lonzo actually seems like an alright enough dude. It’s unfortunate he has to bear the brunt of everything his dad pulls. Tough situation for him, I’d imagine. 

The highest career PER in NBA history, all-time:

1.  Michael Jordan:  27.91

2.  LeBron:  27.59

3.  Anthony Davis:  27.42

I hate LeBron, but even I am a little excited to see how LeBron and Davis work together.  They gave up a stupid amount for him and its sure to screw up the franchise's future.  Davis also gets hurt a bit too often to even expect that this window will last more than a year or 2.  But its still an intriguing duo. 

On 6/17/2019 at 10:17 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

The highest career PER in NBA history, all-time:

1.  Michael Jordan:  27.91

2.  LeBron:  27.59

3.  Anthony Davis:  27.42

I hate LeBron, but even I am a little excited to see how LeBron and Davis work together.  They gave up a stupid amount for him and its sure to screw up the franchise's future.  Davis also gets hurt a bit too often to even expect that this window will last more than a year or 2.  But its still an intriguing duo. 

Depends on if Davis and Lebron can stay healthy.  Lakers also can’t guard the perimeter their best players by far are a PF and C

On 6/16/2019 at 8:44 AM, The Gooch said:

Who cares!  I think the Pelicans pulled off a robbery, Nets-Celtics trade part 2!!!!

3 first round picks 4 if you count Lonzo

Knicks dodged a bullet.  Build thru the draft that’s the only way

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

Lakers already won next years' final before any of these moves happened. The league isn't  wasting Lebron  in LA. 

It was a given they' get people.  Just like where ever Lebron goes.. and when Garnett went to Celtics. Same rerun tv show 

What makes this so lame is the nba now is going to allow the Lakers to delay the Davis trade which was agreed to weeks ago just so they can sign Leonard

4 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

What makes this so lame is the nba now is going to allow the Lakers to delay the Davis trade which was agreed to weeks ago just so they can sign Leonard

Clippers got him but it doesn't  matter. Lakers will own it all. But now both teams will be raking  in the bucks next year.

26 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

Clippers got him but it doesn't  matter. Lakers will own it all. But now both teams will be raking  in the bucks next year.

I dunno about that the Lakers needed Kawahi.  Lefraud and Davis are injury prone 

• Sympathy 1

47 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

I dunno about that the Lakers needed Kawahi.  Lefraud and Davis are injury prone 

Lakers dont need him. they can buy a tree stump with sneakers on it and theyll still be in the finals next year. yes, Lefraud, because theyll mysteriously make it to finals, no matter what happens. it will be so ridiculous,that  theyll probably play Clipps in the conference final

16 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

And.. the Lakers just got Cousins and Rondo.

Like the old guy said in Star wars-

I have foreseen it.

They can have Cousins! he's not the same player any more, gets hurt a lot and when he played with Davis in NO they won one playoff series.

On 7/6/2019 at 2:41 AM, Hackenberg said:

I've been  a Laker fan since they were in Minneapolis but I don't think they'll "own it all." While Leonard screwed qaround with them they lost out on signing other free agents. Now they will scramble or overpay ( Green) to fill out their roster.

3 hours ago, Thai Jet said:

I've been  a Laker fan since they were in Minneapolis but I don't think they'll "own it all." While Leonard screwed qaround with them they lost out on signing other free agents. Now they will scramble or overpay ( Green) to fill out their roster.

Dude, point blank- the Lakers will be in the championship next year. It's the LA Lakers. It's Lebron James. He goes to Championships. The Clippers do not go to Championships.  

47 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

Dude, point blank- the Lakers will be in the championship next year. It's the LA Lakers. It's Lebron James. He goes to Championships. The Clippers do not go to Championships.  

Like I said I'm a Laker  fan but I 'd take that bet with you ... in a heart beat. I'd be pleased with just making the playoffs next year.

• Post of the Week 1

On 7/6/2019 at 9:58 AM, Hackenberg said:

Lakers dont need him. they can buy a tree stump with sneakers on it and theyll still be in the finals next year. yes, Lefraud, because theyll mysteriously make it to finals, no matter what happens. it will be so ridiculous,that  theyll probably play Clipps in the conference final

I don’t like this Lakers roster.  It’s great for 1993 but not 2019

• Haha 1