Men's clothes prices are out of control

On 6/25/2019 at 11:57 PM, batman10023 said:

Where is the untuckit out.et?

On 6/26/2019 at 8:42 AM, Lupz27 said:

Woodbury Commons by me.

I was out the other nite with my GF and she stepped away. A woman approached me and grabbed my untuckit shirt at the bottom, where there TAG is a blue triangle. She said... are you wearing an untuckit shirt?  I responded, yes,.....  then my GF came back. ? True story.  

23 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

I was out the other nite with my GF and she stepped away. A woman approached me and grabbed my untuckit shirt at the bottom, where there TAG is a blue triangle. She said... are you wearing an untuckit shirt?  I responded, yes,.....  then my GF came back. ? True story.  

It’s like the old story. 

Guy gets lost/separated from his wife in a department store or supermarket so he seeks out the woman with the biggest boobs in the store and follows her around. 

After a bit, the woman turns around and says “why are you following me?” and he responds “because if I follow you at some point my wife will find me”. 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Did she tell you that you look fresh to death? 

• Upvote 1

On 6/16/2019 at 9:36 AM, T0mShane said:

So, I recently got in tremendous physical condition and, as such, have to update my wardrobe and I can't believe how expensive everything is these days. I am not cheap nor particularly poor, but it's still crazy to be paying $25 for a t-shirt, $60+ for a pair of jeans, $25+ for a pack of Nike socks, and FORGET ABOUT what they're charging for boxer briefs. The only things that are cheap now are shoes and sneakers, which makes no sense. I was just on a website looking for higher-grade shirts for a trip I'm going on and they wanted $68 for a merino wool V-neck t. Absurd. Am I just poor or nuts or cheap?  

The reason your t-shirt can cost less than $25 is because it is made by an enslaved child.  $25 for a t-shirt really isn't terrible, but you can also get Polo 3-packs for like $45.

Interestingly, shoes are what typically set me back the most.  I'm usually in for $225 a pair, and frankly, that's cheap because I won't buy the ones I actually want, which are around $400.

Nordstrom anniversary sale starts shortly.  You can pretty much overhaul your entire wardrobe there for a couple thousand.  Not bad if you're buying a lot.  

• Sympathy 1

On 7/1/2019 at 4:00 PM, Panzer Division Marduk said:

Who the f**k in their right mind would spend that on a pair of jeans? Mental.

A standard pay of Levi's, which is not exactly designer, is $59.50, though there's always coupon codes.  That's kind of the price.