WayneChrebet80

What do you think Mike McCagnans biggest regret will be?

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I would 1000% guarantee it was yielding to the pressure to re-sign Fitzpatrick after that first year. 

Agree that decision is at or near the top.  But The fault is his, he didn't leave himself any options other than to resign Fitz, should have recognized his limitations and put a different option in place so he wasn't left with Fitz and no one esle.

which when you think about is what apparently was Gase and CJs reason to move on from him, they didn't want to deal with his slow moving, indecisive way of running things. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So yes, it was the worst draft pick in Jets history.  Because Macc actually thought that a guy with a 0 % chance of succeeding would be our franchise QB. 

Keep hearing this but sorry a 2nd round bust isn't the worst draft pick in any teams history no matter how bad he turned out to be.

Its also awful easy to keep saying he had 0 chance of succeeding.  There hasnt been a draft pick ever who you can say had a 0% chance to succeed.  

Anymore than Mahomes should have been taken with the 6th overall pick is a real complaint.  Thats the ultimate MMQB stance.  Hey, we let three rounds go by passing on R Wilson, how?  Or better yet, the morons let 6 go by without taking Brady.  Happens

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

The dude literally couldn't even complete passes to stationary targets in warmups.  Yes, Hackenberg had a 0 % chance.  If you can't complete 60 % of your throws against Indiana after 4 tries, you're not completing passes against professional football teams. 

I get that.  But come on, he was the top HS recruit who at 18 on a gutted PSU team showed tons of potential and was being talked about as a candidate for being a top of the 1st pick.  Yes, I agree, his next two blew that into the shltter but I get the reach out of desperation approach, no matter how badly it turned out. 

He sucked, we all agree.  He ultimately didn't win a game for the Jets.  Neither did Blair Thomas in reality, at a spot you never miss on, setting the team back a whole lot more than a 2nd.  Thats all I'm saying.  

27 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

With Williams at DC, The Rams D was middle of the pack in 2016 with a DL containing Aaron Donald, Michael Brockers and Robert Quinn.

They were top ten at number 9.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company