A Few Candid Minutes with Jamal Adams- Vid

This is a pretty good video of Jamal giving us his thoughts on a  few topics. About 2 min in he gives his thoughts on Jets fans as a whole. Seems like we've made an impact on his thinking as an Professional football player in the NFL.  :) 

Good stuff.  I can't wait to see what he can do with a a few more legitimate football players on a Gregg Williams defense. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

Nice to see he thinks so highly of himself. Most prima donnas do. He mentions consistency and BEING  a President. Yes of a banana republic ?He should change his nickname to Prima Donna:

From Italian words meaning "first woman" or "first lady", depending on your preference, the prima donna is the leading lady in a performance, and especially in opera. Can also be called a diva

• Thumb Down 4

Nice to see he thinks so highly of himself. Most prima donnas do. He mentions consistency and BEING  a President. Yes of a banana republic ?He should change his nickname to Prima Donna:
From Italian words meaning "first woman" or "first lady", depending on your preference, the prima donna is the leading lady in a performance, and especially in opera. Can also be called a diva

Weak at best

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

On 6/17/2019 at 2:53 PM, Wonderboy said:

Why can't he be more depressingly pessimistic like you? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Go Jamal...go Jets. I think we're gonna love this 2019 NY Jets team, coaches, GM, and staff. Rolling, rolling , rolling, I just got a great feeling about this group. There are some confident mo fos here that know how Tobin bring it & want to win. TALENT + CONFIDENCE is a winning combo in pro sports. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Jetster said:

Go Jamal...go Jets. I think we're gonna love this 2019 NY Jets team, coaches, GM, and staff. Rolling, rolling , rolling, I just got a great feeling about this group. There are some confident mo fos here that know how Tobin bring it & want to win. TALENT + CONFIDENCE is a winning combo in pro sports. 

Completely agree. I'm on board with Jamal Adams 100%. 

I like how he spun the unexpected boo's of the Jets fans into a positive and something he took to heart. He knows it's the fans the team should want to make happy.  

I have a Detroit Lions fan from MI staying at my house right now and we went toe to toe on who has the more painful history last night (the pride of Jets and Lions Fanhood). One of the things not in question was how the fans react to sucktitude. 

I can remember being in the Silverdome to watch the Barry Sanders led Lions on Thanksgiving one year. The fans were so unbelievably mellow in response to blowing the game.  And barely any drunken naked fat guys!