Maxman

JetNation Group Outing - 9/8 Buffalo Bills

11 hours ago, morny said:

Sadly doubt I'll make it over for the outing this year. Think I'm doing a game, but wife/stepdaughter want to do NYC in December (see the tree at Rockefeller, take baby son to see Santa at Macy's etc....) So probably going to do Dolphins game in December. Haven't booked yet but looking very likely. 

Sure everyone will have a class day for the opener - there'll have been no season to kill our hope by that point haha - and if anybody does anything for the 'Phins game let me know and might stop by and say hello. 

Too bad. Last year was fun man. My girlfriend and I will need someone else to sit by. Anyone wanna sit by a creep? 

• Upvote 2

Upper prime @Maxman. It’d be good to be together. All of us lower class people in the upper section can be looked down on by @SAR I jk. 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, slats said:

Actually, you’ll be looking down on him. 

Haha! Nice catch on your part.

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

So I have the pricing from the Jets, it went up from last year. I am going to buy a block of tickets but availability is limited.  I am going to list the tickets for sale as soon as I buy them this week. We are going to do a ticket\tailgate party again. Basically it is your game ticket and the tailgate which includes food, beer, soda, snacks etc. We don't have the menu set yet but last year it was Meatball sliders, cheeseburgers, hot dogs, salads, chips and some snacks...we will have plenty to eat and drink.

Let me ask this, what would you prefer:

• Lower level end zone $155 (includes game ticket and tailgate)
  • Upper Level Prime $135 (includes game ticket and tailgate)

The thing is this, the upper level prime everyone can sit pretty close together in that section. Not the entire group next to each other but all in the same general area. In the lower level it is scattered, seats 2 and 3 together.

So I was thinking of buying a few lower level and mostly upper prime. But I need your feedback, let me know if I buy this this week:

1. Do you plan on joining us

2. What seat option you prefer out of those two

Thanks!

To make this official:

1. Yes I will be joining you. 2 tickets.

2. Upper level prime preferred.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thanks. The tickets are official. I bought them from the Jets already.

Here's how to join us https://jetnation.com/shop

Just ordered 2 tickets for upper level. Everything worked perfectly. Thanks again @Maxman

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thanks for ordering, it will be good seeing you again. Don't go to a concert the night before that is 8 hours away this time lol.

I will be well rested and fresh. No Metallica at Penn State the night before and zero sleep. Plus, it won’t be a freezing windy mess. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, CTM said:

So how do these things work, do we call each other by our screen names?

I suggested name tags of profile names last year haha. You’ll know me when you see me. I’m so creepy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

If I was going id be a wearing this shirt. Have fun guys cant make it this year. 

Image result for target on back

Too bad. I’ll see you around some other time or next year. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GREENBEAN said:

Its gonna be tough to shake the image of your avatar. that's who i'll be looking for for sure. . ;) 

I've done quite a few of these over the years with message board guys. I don't think I ever learned anyone's real names.   I would just call guys by the names I knew them as.  Hey Bamajet... grab me a beer.   How ya been seniorjet?  Oh $hit... here comes Savage.  Nice to meet you Hermator's son.    etc etc etc.  lol 

i couldn't tell you one of those guys real names.  

It’s tough. The message board name trumps all. That’s just how we know each other. I’m looking forward to this. 

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company