Maxman

JetNation Group Outing - 9/8 Buffalo Bills

40 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yes, I will start manscaping  now. 

Mrs crusher firing up the lawn mower?

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

So I spoke with the Jets and unfortunately it is looking extremely unlikely that we will be able to get group tickets for the Cowboys game.

So I think our choices are:

1. Do the group outing for the Cowboys game, we throw a JetNation tailgate and everyone would have to get tickets on their own

or

2. Do it for another game, maybe the Bills for the opener? The Cowboys and Giants games definitely won't be options

Let me know what you think, thanks.

Bill's opener might be hot, if crusher starts sweating it could spoil the game for the entire section 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Exactly my thoughts tickets probably already sold to those on the secondary market who re-sell for a profit. 

Then again, it could be warm enough for us to go shirtless 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TeddEY said:

Don't tell him.  If he stops taking himself so seriously, this whole website falls apart IMO.  What else would we do here?

He's the snot that holds the community together , Shirtless Joe's willy

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Maxman said:

The Jets are giving me the pricing on Monday morning. Hope to have all the details up on the site soon after that.

Great ! How close is the JN tailgate to the train station? I'm debating taking the train but I'm bringing my old man and dont want to make him walk too far if I can help it.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Baby Crusher and I can pick you guys up . At least your Dad... F-U hippie scum! 

How many strips of bacon will that cost?

I should have 3, would prefer whichever is closer to train station but will make do with anything 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I think the lower level would be the best option if you want to save your Dad some walking. We have 3 seats together in section in 128. It is close to the train and you can take the escalator up to it I believe. I think the row is right near the entrance to the section. Getting back to the train should be pretty easy.

I can set them aside if you want. I have other seats around them, the two seats right in back are ours as well. So it will be semi JN people. :)

That sounds perfect then. Thanks!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Hey guys I have to open this up to the world. So far I kept it to the forums so I could keep everyone sitting together. But we have sold 9 seats, I think I had 40 people tell me they were interested.  I paid the Jets, so I have to get this rolling. We would love for everyone to join us.

In the meantime we are going to put this out on the blog, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter soon. So get your tickets now if you can.

Thanks!

https://JetNation.com/shop

Maybe tag the people who said they'd come but havent ordered ?  

44 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Thanks! I did that once, but I will do it again. I don't want to nag people. But I am also looking at this $10,000 credit card bill like oh my lol.

Nag away imo, its 2 months away so people are probably procrastinating. I think we'd all rather forums members be there and nobody wants to see you stuck with a 10k bill.

@Jetsfan80is a good nag, maybe he'll do it if you let him start a PM based 1/2 naked lady chain which would be outside the watchful eye of the googlebot

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Out of town for the weekend.  Disappointed I won't be able to join - heard great things about it last year.  Responding pretty much just to bump this.

Bummer

So how do these things work, do we call each other by our screen names?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

We will be posting the full tailgating menu on Thursday.

https://JetNation.com/shop

Can you arrange it that we all get a 30 min head start on crusher ?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company