Maxman

JetNation Group Outing - 9/8 Buffalo Bills

13 minutes ago, Maxman said:

So this is definitely going to be for the Bills game. I will get info posted as soon as I get the pricing from the Jets.

I might buy back in. I posted some games at way over face...and oddly the bills game sold. Never had this problem before...lol

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

Oh wow, that is interesting. How many home games you going to this year? You have to go to the opener!

Was hoping about half but the little ones are going to decide that. 🤣😂

On 8/1/2019 at 11:06 AM, Maxman said:

7,641 people have viewed this thread. We still have tickets available. If you are thinking about it please sign up, I paid for these tickets already so I need to move them. Thanks.

https://JetNation.com/shop

Can't miss the first win of a Superbowl season!

I'm in! See everyone there.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

We have a few different rows because we have 70 seats there. But they are around row 20 for the most part.

I'm actually looking forward to it. So all season I can tell people now even the upper deck seats are great.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

We have a few lower level tickets left $130 and a few upper level prime $110. They are going for much more than that on Ticketmaster and Stubhub. If you see tickets at a lower price for this game, buy them.

There is an option to add the tailgate if you still want to join us.

We will be posting the full tailgating menu on Thursday.

https://JetNation.com/shop

Nobody should be missing game 1 of the dream season. Also very excited about this menu.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company