Maxman

JetNation Group Outing - 9/8 Buffalo Bills

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

That one would be fun but it might be tough ticket $ wise.

I figured if both teams suck it would be cheaper and my future father in law has Giants season tickets so that makes it easier on me as well.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CanadaSteve said:

I suppose....Its about an 8 hour drive from where I live, and I could sleep in my car, so there is that....

After our latest tax increase to battle climate change, we are now paying in this area around $1.20 a liter, which works out to be about $4.55 a gallon U.S.

Man, why can't the Jets play in Buffalo!  Oh, wait.....

I’m coming up from Florida that’s a lot father. It’s worth the trip. This year I’m doing three games. Giants, Falcons and Miami. Miami is only 15/20 minutes to get to the stadium then an hour to get to the parking spot but the Falcons is easily 8 hours just to get to Atlanta. 

20 minutes ago, Maxman said:

So I spoke with the Jets and unfortunately it is looking extremely unlikely that we will be able to get group tickets for the Cowboys game.

So I think our choices are:

1. Do the group outing for the Cowboys game, we throw a JetNation tailgate and everyone would have to get tickets on their own

or

2. Do it for another game, maybe the Bills for the opener? The Cowboys and Giants games definitely won't be options

Let me know what you think, thanks.

Pittsburgh would be fun but it might be too close to Christmas. 

• Like 1

I ended up with the Steelers game instead of the Giants since I’m going to be up there for xmas anyway. 

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company