Maxman

JetNation Group Outing - 9/8 Buffalo Bills

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

We also had problems with the hot dogs as well.

Sent from my XT1650 using JetNation.com mobile app

I'm interested. Once its official I'll start to get things together to come up from VA. 

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to hearing the specifics of the outing. I'm planning on coming up for one home game with my 11 yr old son this year.  It may as well be the JN group game eh?  

Buffalo had quite the offseason though. I hope we come out firing on all cylinders. It will be good to have Darnold as the undisputed starter to get all of the 1st team reps. 

I'm already pissed off !!!   lol 

3 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Sounds like I won't have the pricing from the Jets until June. But that is definitely the game we will be doing, schedule wise it makes the most sense. I told the Jets we need 100 game tickets. Should be fun.

Ok so what I'll do is start planning the travel and all of that sorta thing and just wait till the tickets become available to take care of that end. 

Any idea where the seats might be at all?   I'm hoping for last row upper level end zone. :) 

Good question on the tickets. Last year we did lower level end zone, they were pretty good seats. This year I can do some upper and some lower if people wanted a lower priced option as well.

That sounds good. I will look forward to when you get the firm deets.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

EDIT:  Here is the link to buy the tickets:  https://www.jetnation.com/shop/

So I have the pricing from the Jets, it went up from last year. I am going to buy a block of tickets but availability is limited.  I am going to list the tickets for sale as soon as I buy them this week. We are going to do a ticket\tailgate party again. Basically it is your game ticket and the tailgate which includes food, beer, soda, snacks etc. We don't have the menu set yet but last year it was Meatball sliders, cheeseburgers, hot dogs, salads, chips and some snacks...we will have plenty to eat and drink.

Let me ask this, what would you prefer:
  • Lower level end zone $155 (includes game ticket and tailgate)
  • Upper Level Prime $135 (includes game ticket and tailgate)
The thing is this, the upper level prime everyone can sit pretty close together in that section. Not the entire group next to each other but all in the same general area. In the lower level it is scattered, seats 2 and 3 together.
So I was thinking of buying a few lower level and mostly upper prime. But I need your feedback, let me know if I buy this this week:
1. Do you plan on joining us
2. What seat option you prefer out of those two
Thanks!

I would think upper prime makes more sense fir group purposes. I’m 80/20 in for 2 right now and will let you know as soon as the tix are official.

Thanks max.

• Upvote 2

Thanks. The tickets are official. I bought them from the Jets already.
Here's how to join us https://jetnation.com/shop

Thanks Max. I’ll get on my schedule tonight.

Good stuff. I’m hoping I can grab two and bring my 11 yr old to his first opening day home game up there!!

• Upvote 1

On 7/13/2019 at 11:41 AM, Maxman said:

Thanks! I did that once, but I will do it again. I don't want to nag people. But I am also looking at this $10,000 credit card bill like oh my lol.

lol

No need to nag. I will most liekely be grabbing my two tix this week. Sorry for the delay. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

Sorry for the confusion, I will try to clean that up on the cart.

The lower level ticket and tailgate is $160 per ticket. The confusion is because I have to sell them in blocks of two or three. We weren't able to get groups of seats together in the lower level. So I listed the exact seat location. The price you see $320 or $480 is the total price for 2 or 3 seats.

What I was trying to avoid was people buying 5 seats in the lower level and me not being able to sit them next to each other. The upper level seats are all together, so we will just assign them as the time gets closer.

I am going to change the cart around tonight to make this a little less confusing. Thanks.

You're a good man. I'm in 100%.  I'll be able to buy my two tix tomorrow.  I'm looking forward to bringing my 11 yr old son to his first Jets season opener. This will be his 2nd home game with the first being a victory agains Jax in 2015.  Let's hope the kid is good luck or something. :-) 

Thanks again Maxypoo 

• Upvote 1

On 8/6/2019 at 10:31 AM, Creepy Lurker said:

I suggested name tags of profile names last year haha. You’ll know me when you see me. I’m so creepy. 

Its gonna be tough to shake the image of your avatar. that's who i'll be looking for for sure. . ;) 

I've done quite a few of these over the years with message board guys. I don't think I ever learned anyone's real names.   I would just call guys by the names I knew them as.  Hey Bamajet... grab me a beer.   How ya been seniorjet?  Oh $hit... here comes Savage.  Nice to meet you Hermator's son.    etc etc etc.  lol 

i couldn't tell you one of those guys real names.  

• Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company