Jump to content

JetNation Group Outing - 9/8 Buffalo Bills


Recommended Posts

EDIT:  Here is the link to buy the tickets:  https://www.jetnation.com/shop/

 

The schedule comes out in a few days, it's almost time to pick the game for another group outing.

We had a great time last year even though the game we picked it was cold and a brutal windstorm. Oh and the Jets lost.

Ideally I'd like to do the second home game usually at the end of September. But it's going to depend on the schedule.

Anyone interested?

 

 

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EDIT:  Here is the link to buy the tickets:  https://www.jetnation.com/shop/   So I have the pricing from the Jets, it went up from last year. I am going to buy a block of tickets but availa

In theory we could do that and sit in different sections.

Actually, you’ll be looking down on him. 

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

I would love to come, but I would have to stay at someones house.  A hotel in NY with the Canadian exchange would cost more than a mortgage payment.

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/ewrsc-fairfield-inn-east-rutherford-meadowlands/

*disclaimer I am not affiliated with the Marriott in any way shape or form. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CanadaSteve said:

I would love to come, but I would have to stay at someones house.  A hotel in NY with the Canadian exchange would cost more than a mortgage payment.

You're always..

halloween-wallpaper25.jpg

...Welcome  :ahhh:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

I figured if both teams suck it would be cheaper and my future father in law has Giants season tickets so that makes it easier on me as well.  

Same here, except, I've known mine for 39 years, married my HS sweetheart. Good talks with FIL, lol.

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Also we've already witnessed your outing.

What?  I made an appearance at the last outing.  

It was windy and cold as heck even though some poster I forget who claims it was nice sunny day, they more than likely weren't there. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/ewrsc-fairfield-inn-east-rutherford-meadowlands/

*disclaimer I am not affiliated with the Marriott in any way shape or form. 

I think it's funny that joewilly thinks we all assume he works, rather than sits on JN all day while he collects disability for having limp wrists.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Maxman said:

The schedule comes out in a few days, it's almost time to pick the game for another group outing.

We had a great time last year even though the game we picked it was cold and a brutal windstorm. Oh and the Jets lost.

Ideally I'd like to do the second home game usually at the end of September. But it's going to depend on the schedule.

Anyone interested?

 

 

Yes, I will start manscaping  now. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I think it's funny that joewilly thinks we all assume he works, rather than sits on JN all day while he collects disability for having limp wrists.

Dud yes dud I just recently retired at 55 my choice free health benefits and a very lucrative pension. 

Try again to disparage me it isn't working now and didn't work way back when. 

And your are gainfully employed as a what ______________________________________________.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Maxman said:

The schedule comes out in a few days, it's almost time to pick the game for another group outing.

We had a great time last year even though the game we picked it was cold and a brutal windstorm. Oh and the Jets lost.

Ideally I'd like to do the second home game usually at the end of September. But it's going to depend on the schedule.

Anyone interested?

 

 

I'm in.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...