JetNation Group Outing - 9/8 Buffalo Bills

• 3 weeks later...

I very well could be interested. Me and my 13 year old son planned on the home opener. However there is a lumber salesmen that my company is using on the job I am running and they have a  corporate box. I want to see what options I have on a freebie first.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Gibby said:

I very well could be interested. Me and my 13 year old son planned on the home opener. However there is a lumber salesmen that my company is using on the job I am running and they have a  corporate box. I want to see what options I have on a freebie first.

Awesome, you can tailgate with us either way even if you don't sit with us.

• Sympathy 1

4 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

I was there last year.  Had a great time.  Definitely interested again.  

Did you decide on the game?

Thanks. This year will be better, the wind can't be as bad as it was last year. Did I just dare the Meadowlands wind?  :)  Bringing a truck this year so we will be able to bring a large grill which will make cooking for everyone much easier. Wind or no wind. It should be a lot of fun, it is going to be the opener against the Bills. It looks like I will have all the ticket information the middle of this month, so hopefully another two weeks or so.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 9:10 AM, TNJet said:

Kelly always with a signiture blonde girl photo...even though its a diff blonde each time. Idk.

hey TnJ !.. wanna..

orange-new-black.jpg

...ride with us  ?   :lurk:

7 hours ago, kelly said:

hey TnJ !.. wanna..

orange-new-black.jpg

...ride with us  ?   :lurk:

Kelly Bot with another post that has nothing to do with the thread. Can whoever is in charge of AI please reprogram Kelly Bot. Thanks.  :)

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Maxman said:

The Jets are giving me the pricing on Monday morning. Hope to have all the details up on the site soon after that.

Great ! How close is the JN tailgate to the train station? I'm debating taking the train but I'm bringing my old man and dont want to make him walk too far if I can help it.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, CTM said:

Great ! How close is the JN tailgate to the train station? I'm debating taking the train but I'm bringing my old man and dont want to make him walk too far if I cam help it.

Baby Crusher and I can pick you guys up . At least your Dad... F-U hippie scum! 

5 hours ago, CTM said:

Great ! How close is the JN tailgate to the train station? I'm debating taking the train but I'm bringing my old man and dont want to make him walk too far if I can help it.

It isn't that far:

https://www.jetnation.com/new-york-jets-info/metlife-stadium-info/

If you look at that map, the purple is the train station, pretty close to Lot C. We tailgate in F11. It is a bit of a walk but not terrible. 

Not sure where the seats are yet, but last year we sat really close to the train. If we can get that again we would at least save on the walking after the game. 

• Upvote 1

EDIT:  Here is the link to buy the tickets:  https://www.jetnation.com/shop/

So I have the pricing from the Jets, it went up from last year. I am going to buy a block of tickets but availability is limited.  I am going to list the tickets for sale as soon as I buy them this week. We are going to do a ticket\tailgate party again. Basically it is your game ticket and the tailgate which includes food, beer, soda, snacks etc. We don't have the menu set yet but last year it was Meatball sliders, cheeseburgers, hot dogs, salads, chips and some snacks...we will have plenty to eat and drink.

Let me ask this, what would you prefer:

• Lower level end zone $155 (includes game ticket and tailgate)
  • Upper Level Prime $135 (includes game ticket and tailgate)

The thing is this, the upper level prime everyone can sit pretty close together in that section. Not the entire group next to each other but all in the same general area. In the lower level it is scattered, seats 2 and 3 together.

So I was thinking of buying a few lower level and mostly upper prime. But I need your feedback, let me know if I buy this this week:

1. Do you plan on joining us

2. What seat option you prefer out of those two

Thanks!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 4

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

So I have the pricing from the Jets, it went up from last year. I am going to buy a block of tickets but availability is limited.  I am going to list the tickets for sale as soon as I buy them this week. We are going to do a ticket\tailgate party again. Basically it is your game ticket and the tailgate which includes food, beer, soda, snacks etc. We don't have the menu set yet but last year it was Meatball sliders, cheeseburgers, hot dogs, salads, chips and some snacks...we will have plenty to eat and drink.

Let me ask this, what would you prefer:

• Lower level end zone $155 (includes game ticket and tailgate)
  • Upper Level Prime $135 (includes game ticket and tailgate)

The thing is this, the upper level prime everyone can sit pretty close together in that section. Not the entire group next to each other but all in the same general area. In the lower level it is scattered, seats 2 and 3 together.

So I was thinking of buying a few lower level and mostly upper prime. But I need your feedback, let me know if I buy this this week:

1. Do you plan on joining us

2. What seat option you prefer out of those two

Thanks!

To make this official:

1. Yes I will be joining you. 2 tickets.

2. Upper level prime preferred.

• Upvote 1

Thanks everyone. I should have the tickets available tonight. Worked everything out with the Jets today.

Most of our tickets are in the upper prime seats Sections 313 and 314.  We do have some lowers in 126 and 128. But I will get them all posted later on tonight.

It should be a lot of fun!

3 hours ago, CTM said:

I should have 3, would prefer whichever is closer to train station but will make do with anything 

I think the lower level would be the best option if you want to save your Dad some walking. We have 3 seats together in section in 128. It is close to the train and you can take the escalator up to it I believe. I think the row is right near the entrance to the section. Getting back to the train should be pretty easy.

I can set them aside if you want. I have other seats around them, the two seats right in back are ours as well. So it will be semi JN people. :)

6 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I think the lower level would be the best option if you want to save your Dad some walking. We have 3 seats together in section in 128. It is close to the train and you can take the escalator up to it I believe. I think the row is right near the entrance to the section. Getting back to the train should be pretty easy.

I can set them aside if you want. I have other seats around them, the two seats right in back are ours as well. So it will be semi JN people. :)

That sounds perfect then. Thanks!

• Sympathy 1

I just added the tickets, there are two options lower and upper. The upper seats are less expensive and they are upper level prime. Sections 313/314. These are group seats we basically have 70 seats in 3 different rows. So for those seats just pick your quantity and we will assign seats (we have paper tickets).

For the lower level seats they are a little bit more money but these seats aren't together. So the cart works differently, you have to pick two or three seats. If you need one seat or four or more, definitely sit with the group in upper prime.

Check it out and these prices include the game ticket and pre-game tailgate at the JetNation RV. It will be a great time.

https://www.jetnation.com/shop/

If anyone is looking to just tailgate with us because they already have their tickets send me a message. Also if you have a group with a bunch of young kids please send me a message.

Thanks!

I just added the tickets, there are two options lower and upper. The upper seats are less expensive and they are upper level prime. Sections 313/314. These are group seats we basically have 70 seats in 3 different rows. So for those seats just pick your quantity and we will assign seats (we have paper tickets).

For the lower level seats they are a little bit more money but these seats aren't together. So the cart works differently, you have to pick two or three seats. If you need one seat or four or more, definitely sit with the group in upper prime.

Check it out and these prices include the game ticket and pre-game tailgate at the JetNation RV. It will be a great time.

https://www.jetnation.com/shop/

If anyone is looking to just tailgate with us because they already have their tickets send me a message. Also if you have a group with a bunch of young kids please send me a message.

Thanks!

On 6/17/2019 at 5:50 PM, edscuba said:

I'm in for 1 possibly 2 upper deck. Thanks for doing this.

On 6/17/2019 at 5:32 PM, CTM said:

That sounds perfect then. Thanks!

On 6/17/2019 at 5:07 PM, courtnj18 said:

This is going to be so fun - can't wait to get the site together and hang. 

On 6/17/2019 at 3:56 PM, 32EBoozer said:

Boozer is in and looking to grab 4 total. Thanks, Max!!

On 6/17/2019 at 3:41 PM, Creepy Lurker said:

To make this official:

1. Yes I will be joining you. 2 tickets.

2. Upper level prime preferred.

On 6/17/2019 at 2:23 PM, long suffering jets fan said:

Just one ticket for me for now, but will be speaking to another friend, or 2.  I'm flexible on Upper, or lower.  Let me know how to pay.

On 6/17/2019 at 2:04 PM, The Crusher said:

In theory we could do that and sit in different sections.

On 6/17/2019 at 1:59 PM, nycdan said:

It doesn't matter where my ticket says my seat is.  Crusher's lap is where I'll actually be.

On 6/17/2019 at 1:30 PM, Lith said:

I am in. 

One, maybe two tickets.

Prefer upper level prime, but ok either way.

Thanks guys. It should be a lot of fun.

• Upvote 1