So what do the yanks do with the extra dudes?

Philc1

41 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Urshela, Frazier, Maybin etc

package them with pitching for one of the following: Scherzer, Wheeler or Bumgarner?

Scherzer would be great, but he has that crazy contract that pays him 15 mill a year for 7 years after this one.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, chirorob said:

Scherzer would be great, but he has that crazy contract that pays him 15 mill a year for 7 years after this one.

Yeah but with Scherzer and Severino eventually coming back that’s a rotation that could legitimately win a World Series or 2

On 6/20/2019 at 10:05 AM, section314 said:

You do realize that any talks with Washington about Scherzer start with Torres, right?

Nats have no choice but to trade him Scherzer will soon have right of refusal vesting (which is why Jeter was forced to trade us Stanton)

Yankees have all the leverage

20 hours ago, NoBowles said:

They should let them go and save the money on the steroid bills. They already must have other worldly PED bills with all the juice heads on that team, might as well save some PED money if they aren't using the players.

Mad your precious mets and Red Sox suck?

Would not mind getting Frazier in return for wheeler but the latest claim from the Yankees is that they won't trade Frazier away for a rental. Could very well be a bluff seeing as the Yankees don't have room on their team for the guy but if I were the Mets I would ask for Frazier and a pitching prospect maybe chance Adams?

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

• 3 months later...