1 on 1 with Sam Darnold- Vid

13 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Finally?

They already did one with Jamal Adams, the guy they call the  “President”. 

Mmmmmm sorry, no. I’m the President. Check my member title. It clearly states right there that I’m “The Actual President.” 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Mmmmmm sorry, no. I’m the President. Check my member title. It clearly states right there that I’m “The Actual President.” 

That seems to be a self-proclaimed title. 

I’m going to put “Badass McQueen” as my Member Title but that’s not going to make it be.  

30 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

The same pointless, redundant  cliches, over and over. He said nothing about nothing. It's' the same script  since at least 1980.

You didn't like when he said if the D only has 4 in the box we're gonna run it?  That may be a worse flub than the Hard Knocks depth chart debacle. Sam needs to get it together man. 

Here's some more 

The break definitely helped me get a little more juice and a little more energy because that rookie wall is real,” Darnold said this spring. “Don’t get me wrong — I’m the last person to make an excuse, but it’s a long year for us: going through the draft, combine, all those things that go along with the process, pro day, getting ready for so many different things.

2 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Here's some more 

The break definitely helped me get a little more juice and a little more energy because that rookie wall is real,” Darnold said this spring. “Don’t get me wrong — I’m the last person to make an excuse, but it’s a long year for us: going through the draft, combine, all those things that go along with the process, pro day, getting ready for so many different things.

As I suspected, the foot injury was fake. Take that, @Scott Dierking

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Have you verified Thomas has tiny hands?  Tiny hands on a man makes me want to throw up.  Same with fake tans.

I have massive hands. So large, in fact, some refer to them as “meathooks.” I had a girlfriend who called me “dickfingers.” 

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

How would you know....the blow up doll kind doesn’t count.

thats so 70s.

answer B. how would I know? marriage/divorce rate. the fact that women have been groomed to expect to be provided for, offering nothing in return. pretty basic and easy to see over 100 years of american culture. You're expected to pay for them in a relationship.. or still pay for them after they leave you. A basic human need has been reduced to a materialistic exchange of money and power.