1 on 1 with Sam Darnold- Vid

11 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

The same pointless, redundant  cliches, over and over. He said nothing about nothing. It's' the same script  since at least 1980.

I dont know who you are but bravo!  You sir, are the example of a true troll.  There are a lot of wannabe's out there but there is only one true troll, Hackenberg! 

6 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

answer B. how would I know? marriage/divorce rate. the fact that women have been groomed to expect to be provided for, offering nothing in return. pretty basic and easy to see over 100 years of american culture. You're expected to pay for them in a relationship.. or still pay for them after they leave you. A basic human need has been reduced to a materialistic exchange of money and power.

Oh snap, this troll bit might actually be the real deal.  Anyone who has denounced sex in their life (for god knows how long) is understandably an angry, frustrated, bitter man.  

You got to get on that sh*t man,

15 minutes ago, JiF said:

I dont know who you are but bravo!  You sir, are the example of a true troll.  There are a lot of wannabe's out there but there is only one true troll, Hackenberg! 

That’s why I haven’t banned him. I actually respect the artistry of it. 

5 hours ago, JiF said:

Oh snap, this troll bit might actually be the real deal.  Anyone who has denounced sex in their life (for god knows how long) is understandably an angry, frustrated, bitter man.  

You got to get on that sh*t man,

Another example of no critical  thinking skills. Where did I denounce sex?. I said the institution  of marriage and how relationships are defined by the system are bullsh*t. You don't  need to commit to a relationship  to have sex. 

3 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

Another example of no critical  thinking skills. Where did I denounce sex?. I said the institution  of marriage and how relationships are defined by the system are bullsh*t. You don't  need to commit to a relationship  to have sex. 

You don't????   Damn!  I've been doing this wrong for a looooong time 

5 hours ago, JiF said:

Not liking my view, has nothing to do with trolling. He isnt having any form of a normal conversation. Everything  he's saying is scripted. 

9 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

IDK I assume if you hate women and refuse to pay for things for them, than you're not getting a whole of action.

If I"m wrong, please share.  You're an expert troll so I'd love to here you're expertise around how hating women and not willing to spend money for their company has resulted in a great sex life. 

36 minutes ago, JiF said:

IDK I assume if you hate women and refuse to pay for things for them, than you're not getting a whole of action.

If I"m wrong, please share.  You're an expert troll so I'd love to here you're expertise around how hating women and not willing to spend money for their company has resulted in a great sex life. 

Not willing  to spend money for their company....

Did you not comprehend  where I said relationships are reduced to transactions. No where did I say anything about hating women. 

17 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

The same pointless, redundant  cliches, over and over. He said nothing about nothing. It's' the same script  since at least 1980.

Well welcome to 2019

Time for a new retort though

16 hours ago, HelenOfTroy said:

You’re a very patient man, Crusher....my ban hammer would have come down at his second post, only thing worse than a troll, is a dumbass troll.  

Sounds an awful lot like a Patriot troll

1 hour ago, Hackenberg said:

Theres always your right hand, right?

• Sympathy 1