L Bell Turns Green Highlights in Black and Gold...............

20 hours ago, New York Mick said:

He is going to be fun to watch. His patience and vision are great. 

He's my favorite player to watch in the game..  He's just incredible.   It's like nothing I've ever seen before.  His set up game is just out of this world.  Very few in the history of this game compare.   He's setting the 2nd guy up while he's making the first guy miss.  It's so smooth.  Stoked to watch him.  So happy Sam has him.  He's the best offensive player in my lifetime to put on a Jets uniform (in his prime.). 

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, JiF said:

He's my favorite player to watch in the game..  He's just incredible.   It's like nothing I've ever seen before.  His set up game is just out of this world.  Very few in the history of this game compare.   He's setting the 2nd guy up while he's making the first guy miss.  It's so smooth.  Stoked to watch him.  So happy Sam has him.  He's the best offensive player in my lifetime to put on a Jets uniform (in his prime.). 

Looks like someone’s needs a second pair of boner pants.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, JiF said:

It’s kind of odd considering the only great player the Jets have had on offense in there prime plays the same position. 

Curtis Martin 

There are a lot  similarities to Bell’s running style when looking back at Martin’s highlights. Both running backs have elite ball carrier vision, limited speed, killer stiff arms, receiving skills and more. 

On 6/21/2019 at 6:28 PM, Rsherman28 said:

It’s kind of odd considering the only great player the Jets have had on offense in there prime plays the same position. 

Curtis Martin 

There are a lot  similarities to Bell’s running style when looking back at Martin’s highlights. Both running backs have elite ball carrier vision, limited speed, killer stiff arms, receiving skills and more. 

Will Bell keep his nose clean?

The guy can play no doubt. I just hope that year off doesn't hurt him. Being in shape and being in game shape are 2 different things. I think Bell can handle it but I am a little worried about it.

That’s actually why I’m not at all bothered by him missing the voluntary stuff to get worked on solo style with his trainer. Especially because this is how he’s gotten into game shape for most of his career.

Sure being with the team is beneficial and getting familiar with the offense, the O line and Sam is important. But game shape is most important thing in May and June. He’s working hard from what we can see and by what Gase reports. He will have the entire training camp and preseason to understand and gel with the offense. The real concern is the year off. It can be to his benefit having the long break on his body or it can coat him in rust as he gets a year older with no football. No one knows yet.

First thing is first. Get that body in the best possible shape as he can. Then we can go from there.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

On 6/21/2019 at 6:28 PM, Rsherman28 said:

Curtis Martin 

Id throw Freeman McNeil in there too.   One of the best backs Ive watched

• Upvote 2