Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Spoot-Face

Godzilla Mafia Sign-Ups (Closed)

Godzilla Mafia?  

10 members have voted

  1. 1. Godzilla Mafia?

    • Yes, Godzilla is awesome, Mafia is awesome, and Pac is gay.
    • No, JetNation Mafia is dead, and Pac is gay.


Recommended Posts

I have a setup right now for 9 players I can run, but I'd like to wait a day or so to see if more people sign up (I can easily alter the setup to accommodate for more players).

We could wait 2 weeks to start so that @Stark can join in with full participation, but it may be best to start sooner while the interest is here.

Stark, unless you want to be my co-mod and offer your opinion on my game setup and balance, because that'd be much appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Pretty sure @TeddEY isn't a real poster. 

He's as real as @Lemon Dawg, you a$$hole.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I have a setup right now for 9 players I can run, but I'd like to wait a day or so to see if more people sign up (I can easily alter the setup to accommodate for more players).

We could wait 2 weeks to start so that @Stark can join in with full participation, but it may be best to start sooner while the interest is here.

Stark, unless you want to be my co-mod and offer your opinion on my game setup and balance, because that'd be much appreciated.

I say wait for Stark. Hoping this game dies in sign ups like the rest so I can continue to complain about it,. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I say wait for Stark. Hoping this game dies in sign ups like the rest so I can continue to complain about it,. 

+1

I'm already thinking of what I'm gonna say to shame you all once you chicken out.

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

I have a setup right now for 9 players I can run, but I'd like to wait a day or so to see if more people sign up (I can easily alter the setup to accommodate for more players).

We could wait 2 weeks to start so that @Stark can join in with full participation, but it may be best to start sooner while the interest is here.

Stark, unless you want to be my co-mod and offer your opinion on my game setup and balance, because that'd be much appreciated.

 

Do whatever you need to. If you get enough people and I sit out that's fine. I don't mind either way. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

+1

I'm already thinking of what I'm gonna say to shame you all once you chicken out.

^ Sexy Bean

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

^ Sexy Bean

106239496_SneakyBoner.gif.6b5d4cb764f2fa4bf904987812b5b347.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

They put gravy and cheese on french fries  and call it poontang there.

Speaking of, Montreal is also famous for it's night life and strip clubs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CTM said:

Speaking of, Montreal is also famous for it's night life and strip clubs

Hope they put gravy on poontang there too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, CTM said:

Speaking of, Montreal is also famous for it's night life and strip clubs

Well, I guess that means you won't have any trouble earning some extra cash while you're there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, CTM said:

I'll be in Montreal 4-7th getting fat and drunk

Take me with you !  😭

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, CTM said:

Speaking of, Montreal is also famous for it's night life and strip clubs

^ and rub & tugs

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, GATA said:

Take me with you !  😭

Doesn't your technology allow you to go anywhere you'd like?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, GATA said:

^ and rub & tugs

I resemble that remark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GATA said:

Take me with you !  😭

Actually I think I'm going to try the Brazillian steakhouse in Newark that you recommended after the Bill's game in Sept. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, CTM said:

Actually I think I'm going to try the Brazillian steakhouse in Newark that you recommended after the Bill's game in Sept. 

We got a Texas De Brazil in the mall by the house. Place is tremendous. I’m currently banned but well into the process of reinstatement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

We got a Texas De Brazil in the mall by the house. Place is tremendous. I’m currently banned but well into the process of reinstatement. 

Great food. Theres also a burger place in the ironbound that's supposed to have amazing burgers. Krugs I think 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign-ups will be closing at 8pm EST tonight, and then I will begin writing up role PMs, unless anyone has any objections about starting now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CTM said:

Actually I think I'm going to try the Brazillian steakhouse in Newark that you recommended after the Bill's game in Sept. 

Boina Brasa ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CTM said:

Great food. Theres also a burger place in the ironbound that's supposed to have amazing burgers. Krugs I think 

I mean yeah they're ok it's a very divey bar 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, GATA said:

Boina Brasa ?

Si

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, GATA said:

I mean yeah they're ok it's a very divey bar 

So I heard. Dive bars arent usually my thing but my brother swears by the burgers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, CTM said:

Si

YAY! Might crash your party because I love an excuse to go over there. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gonna start writing up PM's to go out either tonight or tomorrow.

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

In

Great, I got you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, GATA said:

YAY! Might crash your party because I love an excuse to go over there. 

Noice. You're really talking this place up, looking forward to it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2019 at 12:03 PM, CTM said:

Actually I think I'm going to try the Brazillian steakhouse in Newark that you recommended after the Bill's game in Sept. 

See you there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lizard King said:

See you there 

I'm not scurred

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...