southparkcpa

Namath on Howard 100 This morning

1 minute ago, southparkcpa said:

On my way to office and heard that Namath will be a guest on Howard this morning.

That’s so awesome. Can’t wait to listen!

Just now, Creepy Lurker said:

That’s so awesome. Can’t wait to listen!

He just started...  9am

• Upvote 1

I like the OJ part, Joe said he wasn't surprised at anything OJ did, Stern dug a bit, Joe wouldn't say anything directly, but alluded to OJ treating women like garbage

I listened to the beginning, it was pretty good.

Really interesting was the hyperbaric treatment that he went through for concussion symptoms, and the positive effect that it has had.

I’m happy that Joe came off well in that interview. He can be a good ball at times. But he sounded intelligent, articulate & really interesting. The hyperbaric chamber story was fascinating. And of course the story of the cocktail waitress the night before SB3 was awesome. I would expect nothing less from Joe Namath h.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I missed it let me guess:

Howard: joe, whats this i hear about your concussion treatment in a hyperbaric chamber? 

Robin: omg yes i was just about to say that... 

Howard: but joe... Joe.... Joe... It must have been such a loving thing to be in that chamber... 

Robin: i was talking to some friends over the weeken about hyperbaric chamber treatment and how well it actually works 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Jetstream said:

Good story about Superbowl eve...

That was great! 

On 6/25/2019 at 7:21 PM, Warmbrother said:

Howard: joe, whats this i hear about your concussion treatment in a hyperbaric chamber? 

Howard: but joe... Joe.... Joe... It must have been such a loving thing to be in that chamber... 

Robin: i was talking to some friends over the weeken about hyperbaric chamber treatment and how well it actually works 

sounds about right for the show now

• Upvote 1

Too bad I refuse to continue to get the free trial subscription since Sirius started asking for a credit card #

On 6/25/2019 at 7:21 PM, Warmbrother said:

Joe: So Howard there we were in the Super Bowl-

Howard: Joe how big ish your c0ck?

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

Im listening now  and Joe tells Howard he gets lonely at times and hasn't had a woman in years. Pretty sad.

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

Howard of 15 years ago? Sure

But over the last decade he’s turned into everything he used to routinely make fun of over the first 30 years of his career.

Surprised no hate yet about how Joe didn’t take the sb seriously and was carried by the defense and thus deserves no credit 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, jgb said:

Surprised no hate yet about how Joe didn’t take the sb seriously and was carried by the defense and thus deserves no credit 

Snell was the MVP, ran left all day.

Listened last week and it was much better than I thought it would be.  At 76 Joe was mentally quick, interesting, and funny.  He might be onto something with the hyberbaric treatment. 

On 6/27/2019 at 9:47 AM, southparkcpa said:

Im listening now  and Joe tells Howard he gets lonely at times and hasn't had a woman in years. Pretty sad.

He also said he refuses to date a 70 year old plus woman and realizes that every time he's around someone too long he wants them to leave lol.

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

He also said he refuses to date a 70 year old plus woman and realizes that every time he's around someone too long he wants them to leave lol.

Like kinsmen, Joe and I 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Like kinsmen, Joe and I 

Tom you read that wrong. He says he DOES NOT date 70 year olds.

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Tom you read that wrong. He says he DOES NOT date 70 year olds.

Heavy petting count?

On 6/27/2019 at 9:47 AM, southparkcpa said:

Sounds like he should start drinking again

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Pac said:

Listened last week and it was much better than I thought it would be.  At 76 Joe was mentally quick, interesting, and funny.  He might be onto something with the hyberbaric treatment. 

I thought that too when Joe discussed his cure for CTE.  Despite being a 76 year old lifelong drunk who was a punching bag for defensive linemen for over 10 years he sounds very lucid 

• Like 1

On 6/27/2019 at 9:51 AM, Untouchable said:

Howard of 15 years ago? Sure

But over the last decade he’s turned into everything he used to routinely make fun of over the first 30 years of his career.

I guess you haven’t listened in 15 years.  All Howard does now is gay humor (ie - C0cktober)

On 6/30/2019 at 2:32 PM, Pac said:

Don't we all? 

• Like 1