Jump to content

Bucky Brooks: Jets should trade for Jimmy Graham


Recommended Posts

If I had read him as a suggestion last offseason I might have been all for it. At this point, I don't want an old, shadow of himself TE possibly taking any snaps from Herndon. This kid looked really good last year. We need to let him grow and develop with Sam.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

In my opinion the will look to add a veteran TE especially when Herndon is suspended but it wont be Jimmy Graham it will be a veteran cut loose in training camp. 

Wait, Herndon is suspended?  How did I miss this haha

 

...Or maybe I just forgot

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ken Shroy said:

Another dumb idea. Herndon is ready for a breakout season.

I know the offense have been held back for years with a bad gm, but most good teams have more than one good tight end.   I think the NE had a decent one playing behind gronk and AH. Wesco will be a blocking tight end, but since our WR group is kinda weak, Graham could be a nice compliment to Herndon for a yr. For a fifth rounder..

Link to post
Share on other sites

These trades are putrid. Allow me to give you an amazing trade.

JAMAL ADAMS and a mid-round pick for STEFON DIGGS and PAT ELFLEIN: 

The Vikings are balls up against the cap and are a mediocre team. Diggs makes a lot of money and is a very good receiver who would instantly turn our receiving corps into the strength of the team. Most importantly, he helps Darnold a great deal by because he's among the best in the league in making contested catches. Diggs is only 25 and an ascendant talent, but who only averaged a paltry 10 YPR working with the risk-averse Kirk Cousins. The Vikings have Harrison Smith and little else at safety, and Adams is cheap for a few more years. Even though he sucks, he still makes the Pro Bowl, so it's possible the Vikings bite on this for the cap space. Elflein struggled as a rookie last year, and the team draft Garrett Bradbury in the first round to replace him, so he's a throw-in in the deal who can compete with Jonothan (sp) Harrison for time at center. 

 

  • Thumb Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

These trades are putrid. Allow me to give you an amazing trade.

JAMAL ADAMS and a mid-round pick for STEFON DIGGS and PAT ELFLEIN: 

The Vikings are balls up against the cap and are a mediocre team. Diggs makes a lot of money and is a very good receiver who would instantly turn our receiving corps into the strength of the team. Most importantly, he helps Darnold a great deal by because he's among the best in the league in making contested catches. Diggs is only 25 and an ascendant talent, but who only averaged a paltry 10 YPR working with the risk-averse Kirk Cousins. The Vikings have Harrison Smith and little else at safety, and Adams is cheap for a few more years. Even though he sucks, he still makes the Pro Bowl, so it's possible the Vikings bite on this for the cap space. Elflein struggled as a rookie last year, and the team draft Garrett Bradbury in the first round to replace him, so he's a throw-in in the deal who can compete with Jonothan (sp) Harrison for time at center. 

 

It's do or die this year for the Vikes. a weapon like Diggs isn't going anywhere IMO.

Even though Adams sucks ? Totally ignorant comment but it's expected from you, the classic attention whore.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

It's do or die this year for the Vikes. a weapon like Diggs isn't going anywhere IMO.

Even though Adams sucks ? Totally ignorant comment but it's expected from you, the classic attention whore.

Really surprised to see you turn on Adams like this. He’s not a “weapon”? Dude won nine NFL games by himself over the past two seasons

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Really surprised to see you turn on Adams like this. He’s not a “weapon”? Dude win nine NFL games by himself over the past two seasons

Your pathetic but I do give you credit for loving all the attention plus being consistent. BTW : You're still pathetic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

Your pathetic but I do give you credit for loving all the attention plus being consistent. BTW : You're still pathetic.

I’d think the Vikings would sign up for nine extra wins but what do I know??

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ken Shroy said:

Another dumb idea. Herndon is ready for a breakout season.

Prison Breakout?    But I thought he got community service.

I'll be here all night.

Actually I agree completely.  I saw a chemistry developing between him and Sam.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

Your pathetic but I do give you credit for loving all the attention plus being consistent. BTW : You're still pathetic.

You're the one the took the bait.  He gets credit for that.  

T0m is an excellent phisherman

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...