kelly

a supreme court decision serves as a victory for the redskins’.. ~ ~ ~

Wasn't the guy who originally named the team a huge racist?  I mean, come on.  It's a terrible name and always will be.  The courts are correct to rule in the fashion that they did, but that doesn't make it right. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Savage69 said:

So I assume you would be against many Rap lyrics??  

Do we need to have teams named after such rap lyrics?  And named as such by white people who were known racists?

10 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

You're never going to totally end racism, people are always going to think they are better than someone else. It's human nature. 

This is an awful viewpoint.  Kids aren't born racist.  They're taught racism.  Kids play together with kids of all backgrounds without a care in the world until they're told not to. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

It is, not for everyone, just racists.

The term "human nature" refers to being true across the board.  You can't use that term and apply it only to a group of humans. 

And the world isn't divided into, say, 90 % "regular people" and 10 % "racists".  There's a continuum involved here.  And people who say they're not racist but then shrug their shoulders at racism are doing a lot more harm than good. 

" The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Just now, Apache 51 said:

Yeah, Ok. 

Exactly.  Not your problem, right?

No, I am a conservative it's up to the individual, not society.

Is it up to the individual to not have racism hurled at him/her?
  • Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company