kelly

a supreme court decision serves as a victory for the redskins’.. ~ ~ ~

21 minutes ago, kelly said:

..just  NOT...

171106-messer-sexual-harrasement-tease-3

Stop/ Thanks./ Or I will put everyone of your post in your very own thread. Again!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, slats said:

So, without listening to this video, it seems to me that black folks looking to take back this infamous slur and use it to empower themselves is dramatically different than if I let the word slip thru my lips. Love Tarantino, too, but I cringed pretty hard when he used it himself in Pulp Fiction. But yeah, rap artists and Samuel L. Jackson can have at it as far as I'm concerned. 

Dave Chapelle owned it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

You're never going to totally end racism, people are always going to think they are better than someone else. It's human nature.

Fattys rule!!

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I do feel strongly, yes.  We all should IMO when it comes to rooting out and ending racism.

While I do not root for the Burgundy & Gold, I DO live here.  I have a vested local interest.

Here is a good test of the pro-Redskins folks: 

Go ahead and refer to every poster at JN and every person you meet in public as "whiteskin", "blackskin", "redskin", "yellowskin" and "brownskin" for the rest of the week. 

Since it's clearly no big deal to use such terms, and definitely not racism, surely only, say 9% (the safe space snowflakes, right?) of JN forum users or randoms on the street will be offended, right?  And that would justify the continuing to use these terms forever, right? 

It would be tradition then, and heaven forbid we screw with tradition!  

Don't just talk the talk, walk the walk. :-k

You forgot fluffy skinned.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company