a supreme court decision serves as a victory for the redskins’.. ~ ~ ~

kelly

Just now, greenwichjetfan said:

Certain people's words are definitely meaningless.

By and large though, I'm fairly certain that the human ability to communicate through words is one of the strongest differences between us and any other living species on earth.

Cayr flugen ung deryutile? Poonoot!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hackenberg said:

Getting rid of Indian team names can slowly push Indians out of history  books ,so there' no reference  point.

*200 years in the future*

Son: "Daddy, what were Indians?"

Father: "Well, son, they were a proud and noble people. They cheered for our sports teams, so we named our teams after them. They entertained us with traditional costumes with many colors and big heads, and we honored them by chanting and waving our arms in a hacking motion. They preformed magnificent shows for us during half-time, and danced with us in the stands. And we danced with them. I'll never forgot the day my team won The World Series, when I jumped up in my seat and turned, there he was in the aisle... the Cleveland Indian. It was a magical moment, son. He embraced me, and I embraced him back. I'll never forget that day, or those noble people."

*A single tear falls from the father's eye.*

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

*200 years in the future*

Son: "Daddy, what were Indians?"

Father: "Well, son, they were a proud and noble people. They cheered for our sports teams, so we named our teams after them. They entertained us with traditional costumes with many colors and big heads, and we honored them by chanting and waving our arms in a hacking motion. They preformed magnificent shows for us during half-time, and danced with us in the stands. And we danced with them. I'll never forgot the day my team won The World Series, when I jumped up in my seat and turned, there he was in the aisle... the Cleveland Indian. It was a magical moment, son. He embraced me, and I embraced him back. I'll never forget that day, or those noble people."

*A single tear falls from the father's eye.*

Ok.

In all seriousness..like they say.. the Victor writes the history  books. They entirely embellish something and it takes  20 to 50 to 100 years to completely  erase  the origin.  In school I learned Lincoln  simply freed slaves.. while most adults learned  that' false. Thats still pushed in schools to this day. Most everything you think you know  about the last 200 years, is a complete lie. The story of the American aboriginal is no different. America is one big, fat, freaking lie

7 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

Ok.

In all seriousness..like they say.. the Victor writes the history  books.

Do they write those books with meaningless words, and if so, how can you read them?

In school I learned Lincoln  simply freed slaves.. while most adults learned  that' false.

Of course it's false, Abraham Lincoln was a Vampire Hunter, duh.

Most everything you think you know  about the last 200 years, is a complete lie.

So the Jets DIDN'T go 4-12 last year?  MY LIFE IS A LIE!!!!

America is one big, fat, freaking lie

Why do you hate fat countries?

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

By and large though, I'm fairly certain that the human ability to communicate through words is one of the strongest differences between us and any other living species on earth.

Your response  shows poor comprehensive  ability  to what I said. Which means you have a poor command of words and their meaning in the first place. The English language is the world's  financial  language, based in numerology.

It's. Entire purpose from the beginning was to dumb you down. Learning words/reading, makes it easier to lie to you and propaganda  to take hold. The English  language  is full of useless words.. like belief and coincidence. 

Reading doesn't make you smarter. It makes you easier  to dumb down, through less violent means. 

31 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Do they write those books with meaningless words, and if so, how can you read them?

Of course it's false, Abraham Lincoln was a Vampire Hunter, duh.

So the Jets DIDN'T go 4-12 last year?  MY LIFE IS A LIE!!!!

Why do you hate fat countries?

I'm  not a. CHubby chaser personally.

36 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

A single tear falls from the father's eye.*

reminds of the 70s anti litter commercial  and the Indian shedding a tear lol.

also Dave Chappelle referencing it once

That's very astute.

50 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Lets' put it this way..

You dont need to learn how to read, to learn words.

As a child/baby, before schooling. You learned an entire language by sight, sound and memory alone. Your mind was pure and free to a point.

Then you walked into a class room where the immediate  dumbing down began. You  learned an entire language as a child....then they sit you down and...

See Dick run. Run Dick run. 

School is a waste of time and intelligence. 

31 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

Your response  shows poor comprehensive  ability  to what I said. Which means you have a poor command of words and their meaning in the first place. The English language is the world's  financial  language, based in numerology.

It's. Entire purpose from the beginning was to dumb you down. Learning words/reading, makes it easier to lie to you and propaganda  to take hold. The English  language  is full of useless words.. like belief and coincidence. 

Reading doesn't make you smarter. It makes you easier  to dumb down, through less violent means. 

Holy sh*t, the irony is killing me.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, King P said:

Maybe to you words are meaningless, but in reality that couldn't be further from the truth. I mean words at their very core have to have meaning behind them, or else it would be gibberish.

That mentality of "it's just words" is what gets people in trouble, because people think they can just say whatever the hell they want with no type of repercussions. Then get mad when something happens to them.

People saying "society these days is too PC/sensitive!" really mean "Why can't I say whatever I want without consequence!"

So freedom of speech is not your cup of tea?? Okay then..B)

2 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

Lets' put it this way..

As a child/baby, before schooling. You learned an entire language by sight, sound and memory alone. Your mind was pure and free to a point.

Then you walked into a class room where the immediate  dumbing down began. You  learned an entire language as a child....then they sit you down and...

Oh my God, this post just put me past my daily recommended dosage of iron.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Oh my God, this post just put me past my daily recommended dosage of iron.

I assume you ment irony. 

? You're mocking the vast intelligence and wisdom in that post? Its' basically  the most intelligent, profound, educational thing, you've read all month. Learning to read obviously  didn't help  you gain wisdom or insight. 

I did load you with iron of the mind but you of course reject the magnificent gift

33 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

Lets' put it this way..

Yes, but is Dick dick'in Jane?