Spoot-Face

Godzilla: Monster Island Mafia (Game End)

12 hours ago, BallinPB said:

OOO we are actually playing.  Hello all and vote 80

This wreaked... we were not actually playing. This was post like 6

I know nothing about Godzilla save for whatever the storyline was 75 years ago. Is he a good guy or a bad guy?

55 minutes ago, JiF said:

YASSSSSSS!!!! OUR NEW GIF SYSTEM HAS BOWIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** YOU LIZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

david bowie GIF

Hi

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It was pretty clear what Ballin meant.  You casing him without placing a vote is gross.

unvote vote Lizzie

41 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

The inhabitants of Monster Island were restless. They wanted to wanted to waste no time in finding the invaders; in defending their island... their home. The group happened upon a large crevice in the rock. Something was hiding there, lying in wait, waiting to hunt. They pulled the beast out, and it offered little resistance. Whether it was playing dead, in hopes that the group would move on, or perhaps it was resigned to its fate. The group stomped on their quarry, beat it with rocks, kicked, pulled off all its legs, and then burned it. In the end, it was dead.

800px-KumongaDAM.jpg&key=4fe4daa5d0cb0c2

80 - Kumonga -- Even Night Serial Killer with a 1x BPV is dead.

It is now Night.

Just going to leave this here 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

To represent what exactly?

It was interesting seeing a bad guy say that on behalf of someone who did do something kinda scummy. Maybe 80 knew something 

8 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Are you claiming odd night SK?

Am I the only one looking for Godzilla here? Is this a mass sk game?

10 hours ago, CTM said:

Lets generate content .

So when I saw the character I thought we had lost a PR but was surprised to see VT. Considering theres a no character reveal rule I wouldve bet crushers dinner bill that Godzilla wouldve been a top PR.

I think it's odd that people are posting and not commenting on it.

FOS lizzie, nyn, crusher and  jetscode

I was looking for Godzilla. I actually went to the point of asking is he good or bad? So why are you allowed to be surprised that she was vanilla but if I ask what alignment, it’s fos? Unless of course . 

49 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yes I'm aware., my fos was about how you ignored the death and flip entirely. I didnt fos you for asking about alignment 

I didn’t know there was a stopwatch on when I had to check in and comment 

3 hours ago, CTM said:

Yes I'm aware., my fos was about how you ignored the death and flip entirely. I didnt fos you for asking about alignment 

How did I ignore the death and flip btw when my original question was strictly on what his alignment was...I got my answer. What kind of reply were you looking for 

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Any really.

So you had no expectations.. you’re just trying to stir something up out of nothing. Town move brah

3 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

It's based on the fact that I addressed you twice already and you chose to ignore me. Seems like voting you did the trick, though.

Your flirting was cute until you tried to kill me. You crossed a line 

37 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yes, as fun and helpful as it was speed lynching 80 and listening to your paranoid theories about him voting you, I thought we might try prodding people on game content today.

One theory. Not multiple. And you’re pointing a finger at me despite me being the only person who asked directly about Godzilla which means you’re accusing me of disinterest in the outcome despite that you know its false  

Youre trying to build a phantom case on me. 

I like my vote 

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, CTM said:

^ 1 of 4 fos's. Didnt vote him. 

Did you forget to take your anti-psycs today 

Please go on 

1 hour ago, CTM said:

^ 1 of 4 fos's. Didnt vote him. 

Did you forget to take your anti-psycs today 

I’m the only one of the suspects that cared to discuss it with you. I think I made a pretty clear case. You’re going to acknowledge I’m the clearest of the bunch now right?

2 hours ago, CTM said:

No, I think you completely over reacted to my relatively innocuous comment that was pretty clearly an attempt to prod game play. You were 1 of 4 people I fos'd and have reacted like I declared you scum 

Not a good look that you’re digging in on this 

10 hours ago, GATA said:

Vote LK

competing trains and the whole looking for Godzilla thing as the bad guy didn’t make sense to me because obviously you can’t reveal roles. So Big boy could have been anything. 

Just wondering then how you don’t find it equally as nonsensical that CTM expects reactions if we shouldn’t have expected much from a flip 

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

Who are you voting?  What do you think of the case on Nyn?  She's so scummy.

Rtftd read the ****in thread dude 

2 hours ago, CTM said:

Your spelling is despicable, you trogolodyte 

It’s like every post you write is under the influence of nitrous 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, GATA said:

Nyn always acts all cutesy around JC.

and JC lost his groove when he lost his 8 ball.

Feel free to answer 

42 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Unvote vote gata 

We may have caught one 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

If your referring to Gata it would come off more sincere if you were actually voting her. 

I agrree

unvote vote gata 

2 hours ago, Stark said:

This your top 3 for mafia? 

So, no tread on JC because you say you know he wouldn't play a certain way. JC not really playing, just drop a first vote on NYN, ask others about the case on Nyn, which he never made, and his posting since is "why is nyn not dead".

Ballin was at a wedding and didn't post all weekend. SO if you are going with "someone on the 80 train had to be scum" that would be logical as to why Ballin and I are on the above list, which would also mean one or more of the below are scum, you have 2 in your list above, me and ballin. You and Sweet would be just as likely .

Ballin, Crush, JiF, Stark, JC, Nolder.... that was the 80 lynch. 

I'm keeping my vote on JC for now

Ballin was at a wedding all weekend? So was I, and I drove 20 hours in two days to boot. I still managed to catch Gata. 

^ fos 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, GATA said:

Exactly, how did you "catch" me? 

Your lazy play and bad logic. Arguing with you further about it only serves as a vehicle for you to spin out of it. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stark said:

@Lizard King you want to address the game? 

The gameplay has been horrendous. I was accused by CTM with a handful of others of non reaction when i Was literally the only one trying to figure out if Godzilla was good or bad. So I literally painted the original line of  question on day 1 to the whole group that CTM then accused me of not being concerned about. Go ahead and lynch me. You’re a particularly lazy pos 

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

I’m lazy, I’ve actually voting the guy who seems the scummiest in the game and I’m lazy.I have crush and Nyn telling me I am wrong. JiF didn’t acknowledge your L-1. 

Ballins not around. 

All I can do is point out what I see and am thinking.

Sorry but your dead bro. 

Go get your “I lynched lIzzie” high five in your scum chat. I’m sure your next one up tomorrow. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company