Spoot-Face

Godzilla: Monster Island Mafia (Game End)

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

I know nothing about Godzilla save for whatever the storyline was 75 years ago. Is he a good guy or a bad guy?

Hes green

Unvote

vote gata

sucking up to the mod is gross

3 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Just going to leave this here 

Are you claiming odd night SK?

6 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Might have been the climax following eagerness because of how slow things have been here lately. But yeah I was surprised to find day ended when I checked in lol

It ended because I ended it.

Yes I needed the votes to get me there but had the situation been different no one else would have done it.

We'd just keep playing until spoot set a deadline and then we'd play right up to the deadline.

Sorry to be a downer but I don't really have much faith in anyone here to end a day decisively anymore.

Everyone is too scared of being wrong to throw a hammer and it's why games drag forever.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Yeah, I'm not getting into this argument with you. Have fun though.

What argument?

I just wanted it clear that day didn't just magically end. I ended it.

• Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

Anyone ever swim with whale sharks in Cancun?  Is it worth it or can I get the same experiance going to Virginia beach with Crusher?

Cartel violence is on the rise in Cancun I wouldn't go if I was you.

27 minutes ago, CTM said:

Bah, both the cartel and the government have high incentive to keep the hotel zone safe. Gotta keep those gringo dollars coming in.

There is no travel advisory for those areas 

https://ktla.com/2019/02/16/5-dead-5-wounded-in-cancun-after-gunmen-burst-into-bar-and-open-fire/

There is a level 2 advisory right now for the Cancun area.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/International-Travel-Country-Information-Pages/Mexico.html

8 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Well that doesn't mean magic isn't real, so...

Lol wut

5 hours ago, CTM said:

There are no restrictions on travel for U.S. government employees in Quintana Roo state, which include tourist areas in: Cancun, Cozumel, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, and the Riviera Maya.

Its the hotel.district that has no restriction 

An advisory is not a restriction.

You can go but it's not the safest of places.

4 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

The first Night was long and lonesome, with each monster finding a nice cave, burrow, or pocket of dense forest in which to tuck themselves in safe for the night... or so they thought they'd be. A powerful storm raged all night with winds that bent trees and loosened rock, and rain that pummeled the Earth with the strength of a meteor shower. Amidst the whirling, crying winds, the monsters thought they could hear the faint sounds of a struggle. But, daring not to weather the storm, they sat silently until morning, when they hoped they'd find everyone present and accounted for.

When morning light finally broke through, dissipating the remnants of the night's storm, the monsters emerged to their worst horrors imagined. A shock rippled through each and every one of them. How could it be? Can this be real? How can any of us be safe?

Hide contents

3084390614_11c2992374_o.jpg&key=8c9b6b69

Nolder -- Godzilla, King of the Monsters -- Vanilla Town has been killed.

It is now Day, with 9 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

In the famous words of my character GRRAAAAAAHHWRHWHRWWRRRRRRRR!

That will be all.

Gl to everyone.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JiF said:

I've been to Mexico over 20 times, all around.  Mexico is dangerous if you're an idiot.  Otherwise, Viva La Mexico!!!

I've gambled quite a bit, more than most people I think.

One thing I know is no matter how good the game the House still has an edge and it's still a gamble.

Tempt fate enough times and you will lose.

Best of luck to you though. I prefer to gamble with money.

19 hours ago, JiF said:

You act like people arent shooting up schools and places of work among other things randomly everyday in this country but yes, tell me about how dangerous it is to sip margaritas in an all inclusive resort in Cancun. 

Well actually....

Nah I'll drop it.

We're here for mafia.

I said what I had to say.

Just be safe alright? I don't want any of you dummies getting shot is all I'm saying. 😉

20 hours ago, CTM said:

If you bet big enough the comps are great,  I stopped gambling about 5 years ago but I used to get room / meals/ shows and booze free my entire stay. 

Best comp I ever had was two free nights, $200 cash, and a free buffet. Not to mention the drinks while you gamble.

I heard Vegas used to offer to fly people there and comp the flight but I dunno if they still do that or not.

A free flight would be pretty cool.

22 hours ago, The Crusher said:

The more I learn about you the more I think being asleep is your best option.

Thats what I keep telling people but they tell me I gotta wake up and do sh*t. I don't get it.

• Haha 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company