Spoot-Face

Godzilla: Monster Island Mafia (Game End)

1 hour ago, Apache 51 said:

No, Thanks. Thank you kindly for going through all that, however,I do know some people who deserve a visit in the night.:D

i felt like this game wouldn't be fun/for me... it only took about 2 days to like it. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

this was always my favorite Godzilla scene

i barely even remembered this. 

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

Bro, when Godzilla lands in Santa's lap...comedy gold.

also.... Dee Snider, freaking epic hair there. gotta love the 80's

528833586_ScreenShot2019-06-27at8_02_12AM.png.e94a8e77d26643c9010f300dbefb5745.png

UNVOTE - VOTE 80

verb, JC, Crush, then JiF in like 8 posts.,... wishy washy and weak.

35 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Verbal isn’t even playing . He’s on call for Transvestite storytime at the Dragonmount. 

oh, i know Verb isn't playing... thats just 80's norm and him trying to be funny

I am unaware of the rest of your statement and will take your word for it

4 hours ago, Nolder said:

It ended because I ended it.

Yes I needed the votes to get me there but had the situation been different no one else would have done it.

We'd just keep playing until spoot set a deadline and then we'd play right up to the deadline.

Sorry to be a downer but I don't really have much faith in anyone here to end a day decisively anymore.

Everyone is too scared of being wrong to throw a hammer and it's why games drag forever.

It was quick and kind of unexpected. But also, kind of refreshing. It was like playing with @BrickTamland again. 

I do agree, if it went another few hours 80 probably doesn't get hammered.

for Brick:

7279678.gif.70ca8d471425373ab26becb49128bf51.gif

• Upvote 1

VOTE JiF 

Could Batboy be playing us?  

UNVOTE

going to look back at 80s lynch and the game sometime this morning   have a little time around lunch to do it. 

On 6/27/2019 at 11:51 AM, Jetscode1 said:

CFD on 80.

Unvote, vote 80.

Puts 80 at L-1, makes no real comment as to why

On 6/27/2019 at 2:10 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Why is 80 not swinging?  

3 hours later, the way games usually go this seems pushy considering this group’s play. Trying to hurry and get to your NK?

On 6/27/2019 at 2:51 PM, Jetscode1 said:

lol...this got interesting.  

Referring to the 80 lynch. Interesting but you were asking for it, why 80 not swinging?

On 6/27/2019 at 2:36 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Official Votecount

Lizzie -- Gata (1)

80 -- Ballin, Crusher, JiF, Stark, JC, Nolder (6)

JiF -- 80 (1)

Not Voting -- Nyn, Lizzie, CTM

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

That's a lynch! Scene incoming.

On 6/27/2019 at 2:49 PM, Nynaeve said:

Erm.... hey?

On 6/27/2019 at 2:51 PM, Jetscode1 said:

lol...this got interesting.  

On 6/27/2019 at 2:52 PM, Jetscode1 said:

hurry and put your night kill in.

After Nyns first post of the game. 

On 6/27/2019 at 2:53 PM, Nynaeve said:

Nah I prefer to take my time. See who pisses me off the most.;-)

On 6/27/2019 at 3:03 PM, Nynaeve said:

So hows everyone? 😃

On 6/27/2019 at 3:41 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Doing well.  How you doing?

Friendly scum play?

On 6/27/2019 at 4:08 PM, Nynaeve said:

I don't understand. His flip is SK

Nyn doesn’t usually miss details like this

On 6/28/2019 at 8:23 AM, Nynaeve said:

But it's his flip.... O_o

She realizes the sarcasm to my post about 80’s role

On 6/28/2019 at 10:45 AM, Nynaeve said:

Well that flew right over my head >.>

Here too

On 6/28/2019 at 6:48 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Vote Nyn

JC votes after Nolders dead and game resumes 

On 6/28/2019 at 7:31 PM, Nynaeve said:

You always know how to make a girl feel special ❤️ 

23 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm still confident in my Nyn read.  Could also vote GATA and JiF for making my use the "Shift" key.  I guess CTM falls in that category as well.  

Who is not voting?

You never made any type of case or reasoned your vote for Nyn 

22 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Well one can be confidently wrong. Explain?

shift key sus is legit lol

JC never addresses this and Nyn doesn’t ask him about ignoring her. 

35 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Who are you voting?  What do you think of the case on Nyn?  She's so scummy.

What case on NyN? You never made one and now your asking someone what they think about it. Lol. 

Scummy feeling and play

VOTE JC

Slight fos on Nyn too this seems like either scum friendly gameplay or Nyns game is a little off/inconsistent.  Maybe see how the rest of the day plays out. 

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

CTM, Gaga and now JC feel dispicable 

lol... can we officially call @GATA - gaga? ha

Gata, Data, Gaga, Gata-Bot.... all acceptable ways to address her?!?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Scum JC would not go after NYN all half ass like this if he was scum. I don’t see it . Nyn would roast him, plus this is early JC push the game Play In my opinion. No read on him as yet . 

It’s odd to me your pairing them together so early. JC is scum and Nyn might be scum too? That kind of speculation is nothing more than a distraction. I’m watching you Stark. 

I just made a comment that I found it odd. Doesn’t mean I have them both as scum. You would know JC and his play better. I was re-reading and commenting my thoughts. No firm “pairing”.  

Just watching to see what happens 

33 minutes ago, JiF said:

The fact I was the first person to reply with GFY, is both sad and pathetic. 

We are out of practice... its been a while since we had a game, give it time and Rule 14

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

stark, Gata, Ballin

This your top 3 for mafia? 

So, no tread on JC because you say you know he wouldn't play a certain way. JC not really playing, just drop a first vote on NYN, ask others about the case on Nyn, which he never made, and his posting since is "why is nyn not dead".

Ballin was at a wedding and didn't post all weekend. SO if you are going with "someone on the 80 train had to be scum" that would be logical as to why Ballin and I are on the above list, which would also mean one or more of the below are scum, you have 2 in your list above, me and ballin. You and Sweet would be just as likely .

Ballin, Crush, JiF, Stark, JC, Nolder.... that was the 80 lynch. 

I'm keeping my vote on JC for now

13 hours ago, Lizard King said:

We may have caught one 

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

If your referring to Gata it would come off more sincere if you were actually voting her. 

2 hours ago, Lizard King said:

I agrree

unvote vote gata 

This is classic Lizzie, never sure if scummy or just "drugged out"

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Good vote.  Why CTM over Nyn?  Explain your reasoning a little.  

What are you talking about CTM over NYN? I have not said anything about CTM other than voting him early D1

56 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Ballin was at a wedding all weekend? So was I, and I drove 20 hours in two days to boot. I still managed to catch Gata. 

^ fos 

51 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Gata, CTM , Ballin —> 🤮 

honorable mention stark 🤢 

are you high? 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

time-for-your-random-drug-test-happy-4-2

giphy.gif.e6968d3a3e282803f7a2a3f998d5de28.gif

Man, I could finish off Lizzie, but I literally can’t tell if he’s scum or not. I know we could say “detriment to town” and lynch him. 

Decisions .... 

Also JC is just putting people at L1 minutes after they get voted to L2. This seems scummy as **** to me. No casing or scum hunting just trying for quick lynch. 

Eh **** it. american psycho GIF

UNVOTE 

VOTE LIZZIE 

6 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

The gameplay has been horrendous. I was accused by CTM with a handful of others of non reaction when i Was literally the only one trying to figure out if Godzilla was good or bad. So I literally painted the question to the whole group that he accused me of not being concerned about. Go ahead and lynch me. You’re lazy 

I’m lazy, I’ve actually been voting the guy who seems the scummiest in the game and I’m lazy.I have crush and Nyn telling me I am wrong. JiF didn’t acknowledge your L-1. 

Ballins not around. 

All I can do is point out what I see and am thinking.

Sorry but your dead bro. 

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Go get your “I lynched lIzzie” high five in your scum chat. I’m sure your next one up tomorrow. 

Well I can’t do that. And if I’m next tomorrow then that is what it is...

5 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

You were so concerned about making an informed decision on your vote that you didn’t even wait for me to respond at 10:30pm lmao

You responded with the Eminem meme. I started to vote you at the same time as you were sending the explanation 20 some minutes after the meme post. The timing was bad. As soon i I submit reply I saw you actually typed an explanation. Had you done that along with the meme at the same time I would have seen it and I probably don’t hammer. 

12 hours ago, Stark said:

Man, I could finish off Lizzie, but I literally can’t tell if he’s scum or not. I know we could say “detriment to town” and lynch him. 

Decisions .... 

Also JC is just putting people at L1 minutes after they get voted to L2. This seems scummy as **** to me. No casing or scum hunting just trying for quick lynch. 

12 hours ago, Stark said:

@Lizard King you want to address the game? 

10 hours ago, Lizard King said:

D00C4552-7710-4280-BE2D-FDE19F5CD510.jpeg

10 hours ago, Lizard King said:

The gameplay has been horrendous. I was accused by CTM with a handful of others of non reaction when i Was literally the only one trying to figure out if Godzilla was good or bad. So I literally painted the original line of  question on day 1 to the whole group that CTM then accused me of not being concerned about. Go ahead and lynch me. You’re a particularly lazy pos 

10 hours ago, Stark said:

Eh **** it. american psycho GIF

UNVOTE 

VOTE LIZZIE 

18 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I guess this is why you take your time to hammer.  I'd like to know what made you do this?

I asked LK to respond, 2 hours later he responded with the eminem meme... honestly if you read the thread and mine and Lk comments after I voted you would see what happened. short recap, you can read above in thread for full...

he responded 2 hours later with the double birds saying **** the free world. about 20 minutes later i saw his response and said **** it, if he doesn't want to explain anything then I'll hammer. I submit the post, then at the same time he responded with an explanation. 

I commented to him that had he just said that when he posted the meme, I probably don't hammer  and keep my vote on JC who was/is my best bet for scum based on game play.

13 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

In retrospect, this is nasty.  

nasty in retrospect, easy to try to spin something/anything after the fact.

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

I honestly didnt see it.  I was responding to Nold being dumb while cooking dinner, put the lap down before catching up on the actual game.  That said, I know hindsight and all but I have no clue what the case on Lizzie was.  CTM conjured up some garbage and everyone ate it up.  Considering CTM is my #1, I wouldnt have voted Lizzie yesterday.

Understandable based on the time stamps I suppose.

12 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

CTMs vote was the worst for me. He doesn’t play carelessly as town and knows better not to put too much stock into Lizzie’s game play or reactions. .   . If I die tonight he needs to be lynched. 

and JC just jumping and following him within minutes doesn't seem off to you. after JC spent his few posts saying he liked his Nyn vote, Nyn should be swinging etc.... 

41 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

It does but JC being unpredictable day 1 verses CTM being lazy and obtuse day 1? That’s way outside CTMs town range. I play with JC on another site and he can be careless and blood lusty early game. I reserve my judgement for later game. 

We only need to find one scum per day. Day three CTM hangs. 

CTM was playing pretty horrible at the end of last year. I'd imagine his mind is polluted with opioids and who knows what else. 

sure I believe you, but it's mafia

1 scum per day.... have to go 3 for 3 or game is over.

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Highly doubt I make it through the night.  I'm obviously the only one to pull this out for the town:

Scum - CTM, Gata, JC

Town - Crusher, Stark, JiF

undecided town lean - Nyn, Ballin

Game set, match, you're welcome.

hmm....neither you or crush think you're gonna make it.

My scum to town

JC, CTM, Crush, GATA, Nyn/JIF/Ballin (not enough posts to have a good read)

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

I'm leaving for Montreal tonight and am as good a lynch as any.

I'm planning on voting stark though and suggest you look there after mislynchung me 

lol, well thats good to know considering JiF has you as his #1 and I have you behind JC... so JiF is not where you'd start, or crush. you come after the guy who is targeting JC. lol.

2 hours ago, Stark said:

CTM was playing pretty horrible at the end of last year. I'd imagine his mind is polluted with opioids and who knows what else. 

sure I believe you, but it's mafia

1 scum per day.... have to go 3 for 3 or game is over.

11 minutes ago, CTM said:

Huh

maybe it wasn't last year, but it was before you went on your "CO-MOD" hiatus. you had some pretty bad games as town when DPR came back for that stretch.

5 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

My apologies to all for my small role in @Lizard Kinglynch.  I really expected some to abandon his train once I got him to L-1.  At least it highlighted the utter hypocrisy of @Stark who hammered.  I mean, I was his top lynch candidate and he follows me onto his train.  The dude is scummy as fukk.

Well considering no one seemed to agree with me on you and I keep being told it’s not your M.O. as scum to play the way you are I suppose you could think that.

But you have basically been skimming and you liked your Nyn vote so Much you abandoned it minutes behind CTM. 

Yes you and CTM are my top 2 I explained the LK hammer. 

6 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Does the CTM ref mean you disagree with crusher? Cause you got CTM as your second scum read

I dont  disagree with him, hence the #2 scum read at the moment. The comment was stating that Crusher is basing their game on their past, I am agreeing with him on CTM and that CTM is playing scummy and he’s a on some pills. 

FYI  

i leave at 5am and will be heading to the cottage on island. My play will be limited while we travel. Phone service is pretty limited while there. So until Sunday I’ll be hit or miss. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company