Spoot-Face

Godzilla: Monster Island Mafia (Game End)

Is the Ape dead yet ?

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Pac said:

Ok I'll play...  participation may be spotty.

I don't even need a role PM - I'll just figure sh-t out.

Vote Ape

I didn't realize there were giant radioactive burros in the godzilla franchise yet here we are

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Lol, I had to back track to the original post yo get the joke 

• Haha 1

80 always seems to get juicy roles.  Fast lynch tho

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Just going to leave this here 

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

To represent what exactly?

4 hours ago, Lizard King said:

It was interesting seeing a bad guy say that on behalf of someone who did do something kinda scummy. Maybe 80 knew something 

Well i see lizzie didnt take advantage of the mafia moratorium to break his glue sniffing habit, its nice when things dont change 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, GATA said:

Yes, this is the stage of the game where we wait. The scum team /mafia/bad guys (whatever you want to call it) kill someone 

Bad guys? Why does it have to be a man. Misandrist bot is misandrist 

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

It’s pretty bad when the guy with narcolepsy is the decisive one. 

Well when you are only awake for 2 hrs a day there isnt much time for deliberation 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

I use it to address groups no matter what's hanging or not hanging between the legs

Love that you answered that seriously :D

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

Anyone ever swim with whale sharks in Cancun?  Is it worth it or can I get the same experiance going to Virginia beach with Crusher?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Cartel violence is on the rise in Cancun I wouldn't go if I was you.

Bah, both the cartel and the government have high incentive to keep the hotel zone safe. Gotta keep those gringo dollars coming in.

There is no travel advisory for those areas 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Nolder said:

There are no restrictions on travel for U.S. government employees in Quintana Roo state, which include tourist areas in: Cancun, Cozumel, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, and the Riviera Maya.

Its the hotel.district that has no restriction 

Lets generate content .

So when I saw the character I thought we had lost a PR but was surprised to see VT. Considering theres a no character reveal rule I wouldve bet crushers dinner bill that Godzilla wouldve been a top PR.

I think it's odd that people are posting and not commenting on it.

FOS lizzie, nyn, crusher and  jetscode

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

It's flavor. Who knows what went through spoot's head at that moment, but more importantly, why does it matter? Flip says vt. Enough said.

Im aware its flavor, it's just weird that Spoot would make a no character reveal rule and then have the main character be VT.

I was just surprised nobody who was in thread commented on it and I thought that's interesting enough to start actual content.

29 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I was looking for Godzilla. I actually went to the point of asking is he good or bad? So why are you allowed to be surprised that she was vanilla but if I ask what alignment, it’s fos? Unless of course . 

Yes I'm aware., my fos was about how you ignored the death and flip entirely. I didnt fos you for asking about alignment 

29 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

How did I ignore the death and flip btw when my original question was strictly on what his alignment was...I got my answer. What kind of reply were you looking for 

Any really.

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

So you had no expectations.. you’re just trying to stir something up out of nothing. Town move brah

Yes, as fun and helpful as it was speed lynching 80 and listening to your paranoid theories about him voting you, I thought we might try prodding people on game content today.

5 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Vote CTM 

Oh please no, anything but that!

22 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

One theory. Not multiple. And you’re pointing a finger at me despite me being the only person who asked directly about Godzilla which means you’re accusing me of disinterest in the outcome despite that you know its false  

Youre trying to build a phantom case on me. 

I like my vote 

^ 1 of 4 fos's. Didnt vote him. 

Did you forget to take your anti-psycs today 

16 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I’m the only one of the suspects that cared to discuss it with you. I think I made a pretty clear case. You’re going to acknowledge I’m the clearest of the bunch now right?

No, I think you completely over reacted to my relatively innocuous comment that was pretty clearly an attempt to prod game play. You were 1 of 4 people I fos'd and have reacted like I declared you scum 

14 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Agreed.  Unvote vote hippie fag

You sir are boorish and obese 

• Haha 1

I'm doing hippy sh*t today after sitting down for some delectable Mediterranean fare. The contrast between fine wine and food in an upper end establishment vs beer and veggie burritos in sweltering pachoili stench infested concrete jungle should be fun.

First time in years. Needless to say I'll be incoherent by dusk.

48 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

CTM, Gaga and now JC feel dispicable 

Your spelling is despicable, you trogolodyte 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lizard King said:

It’s like every post you write is under the influence of nitrous 

Maybe it it is

5 hours ago, GATA said:

Sorry I missed this. 

I wasn't sure where CTM was going with his reactions thing either but that's not a tell to me. 

Anyway, I'm not changing my vote I still don't see you doing much of anything.

Just attempting to prod talk about the game, 80's speed lynch was useless

5 hours ago, JiF said:

lol

I think the only thing significant was CTM trying to make something significant that was in fact, not significant.  It was gaming the mod for no particular reason.  Honestly, now that I type it out, it's kind of gross.   Why would the mod not make Godzilla a PR?  How does that question drive positive content?  It's actually a tactic to take focus away from scum hunting.  Kind of gross, though I do understand the want for more content...there isnt much to go on right now, but he chose a weird non-productive way of doing it. 

Vote CTM

And yet, it generated content 

5 hours ago, JiF said:

You didnt really see what that way?  And I dont see how the 2 are the same.  CTM's comment was post flip, directing the town to think about things that dont make sense.  Lizzie was hunting for Godzilla, not knowing his alignment during a day phase when we had no information.  I dont see them remotely the same.

And while I might be spot on, dont use it to hide, sister. 

I thought it was interesting that the titular character was vanilla in a no character reveal game and nobody batted an eye lash.

Then I thought it was interesting how defensive lizzie got about it.  

Thoughts on lizzie's reaction? 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

You've been wanting to probe my anal for years before you started playing mafia 

Yes well Fodors has consistently rated your anal cavity as "must visit" when in northern FL, it's a regular tourist trap

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

I've gambled quite a bit, more than most people I think.

One thing I know is no matter how good the game the House still has an edge and it's still a gamble.

Tempt fate enough times and you will lose.

Best of luck to you though. I prefer to gamble with money.

If you bet big enough the comps are great,  I stopped gambling about 5 years ago but I used to get room / meals/ shows and booze free my entire stay. 

Vote LK

overly defensive to my content prod

2 hours ago, Stark said:

CTM was playing pretty horrible at the end of last year. I'd imagine his mind is polluted with opioids and who knows what else. 

sure I believe you, but it's mafia

1 scum per day.... have to go 3 for 3 or game is over.

Huh

I'm leaving for Montreal tonight and am as good a lynch as any.

I'm planning on voting stark though and suggest you look there after mislynchung me 

1 hour ago, Stark said:

lol, well thats good to know considering JiF has you as his #1 and I have you behind JC... so JiF is not where you'd start, or crush. you come after the guy who is targeting JC. lol.

maybe it wasn't last year, but it was before you went on your "CO-MOD" hiatus. you had some pretty bad games as town when DPR came back for that stretch.

I come after the guy I think is scummiest, your hammer of lk after hemming and hawing pinged. 

I had 1 bad game as town last year i think and yes it was really bad. The other bad game I had as town I was actually scum 

2 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Written under the influence again of hippie crack. You get free booze the second you walk in the door. 

No dumbass, try going to the clubs, bars and restaurants

@JiF put in ya night kill you little beeyotch 

Vote stark 

Lk hammer was gross

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company