Jump to content
Spoot-Face

Godzilla: Monster Island Mafia (Game End)

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

We need to consolidate otherwise we're not getting anywhere.

@Jetscode1 why do you think stark is scum? Thoughts on gata and ctm?

@CTM assuming you're right about stark, who do you think might be his partner?

I was his first choice as scum. I put Lizzie at L-1 to see if anyone would abandon his train or sink him.  If he was suspicious of me I’d think he wouldn’t hammered. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

We need to consolidate otherwise we're not getting anywhere.

@Jetscode1 why do you think stark is scum? Thoughts on gata and ctm?

@CTM assuming you're right about stark, who do you think might be his partner?

You. I dont think Jetscode / stark is a gambit. Jif is doing his paint by numbers mafia reasoning that makes me think hes town. Gata is once again diatracted by soliciting dick pics and I dont have a read on Ballin tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

In.

From seemingly out of nowhere, a large, hairy, and smelly beast comes looming out of the jungle with an enormous strand of toilet paper stuck to his heel. It's none other than King Kong. He struts up to the other monsters, exuding a combination of entitlement, and aloofness. Even through this charade, though, the monsters know he really wants their approval.

*King Kong lets out a dramatic, drawn-out yawn*

"Sup, plebs, I can see you guys are really struggling with this whole invasion thing, and I just happened to be passing through, so I thought I'd offer..."

"No, GFY," is the immediate and collective response from the other monsters.

Stunned, King Kong pauses for a few seconds, before coolly scratching his chest.

"Oh, that's fine. I've got better things to do. I'm kinda above this xenophobic paranoia of yours, anyway... But.. before I go. Can I use your bathroom?"

"No, go stink up your side of the island, fuzz face. And, stop stealing our bananas, you dick."

King Kong is about to come up with an exorbitant response, but notices the monsters have already begun to ignore him, so he turns around to leave, making sure to sh*t in their drinking pool on the way out.

  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

He struts up to the other monsters, exuding a combination of entitlement, and aloofness. Even through this charade, though, the monsters know he really wants their approval.

Real life lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what's going on up in this bitch?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2019 at 9:41 AM, Stark said:

I really want to try to play there. My game is a bit rusty so probably shouldn’t attempt it yet. How’d you shoot?

89.  Course is hard as balls.   It's narrow and it makes you pay if you miss.  Tons of sand in the fairways and all around the bunkers.  The wind makes it a real challenge, especially on the Par 3's which the shortest was 179.  Greens are lightening fast. 

Great experience though.  It's immaculate.  Probably the nicest course I've ever played.  The caddy was great and knowledgeable.  He said the best he's ever seen someone shoot is 75 and most people dont break 100.  

It's expensive and if your game isnt fine tuned, it's a beast.  I would get back into it before giving it a try. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, why is CTM still alive?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And to think, I actually started believe for a moment, JN mafia wasnt dead.  

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rest in peace horror GIF by lilcozynostril

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2019 at 12:20 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Official Votecount

Ballin -- Gata (1)

Gata -- Nyn (1)

CTM -- JiF (1)

JC -- Stark (1)

Stark -- JC, CTM (2)

 

Not Voting -- Ballin

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch. 

Believe this is still current.

I would appreciate @BallinPB showing up and making some attempt to participate. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dead bart simpson GIF

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JiF said:

89.  Course is hard as balls.   It's narrow and it makes you pay if you miss.  Tons of sand in the fairways and all around the bunkers.  The wind makes it a real challenge, especially on the Par 3's which the shortest was 179.  Greens are lightening fast. 

Great experience though.  It's immaculate.  Probably the nicest course I've ever played.  The caddy was great and knowledgeable.  He said the best he's ever seen someone shoot is 75 and most people dont break 100.  

It's expensive and if your game isnt fine tuned, it's a beast.  I would get back into it before giving it a try. 

Damn 89... that's good based on what I have seen/heard and your comments. My game is too, too rusty to get out on a course like that. The 3 and 1 year old kids aren't helping me find time to get it back either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stark said:

Damn 89... that's good based on what I have seen/heard and your comments. My game is too, too rusty to get out on a course like that. The 3 and 1 year old kids aren't helping me find time to get it back either.

I was pumped to break 90 on that course.  Honestly, I dont think I could do it again.  I saved myself from some doubles with a couple of crazy putts that I typically dont land and then chipped in for par and had a putt I made off the fringe for birdie.  I typically dont get lucky in golf, it's like almost hard to watch how unlucky I am at times.  But that round, it was just happening.  I should have shot a 95, truthfully.

Put it this way, I shot an 84 on the RTG course on Friday.  We played it again Sunday, I had the craziest day ever.  5 good shots that landed in damn near unplayable lies and I lipped out 6!, 6! putts.  It was unreal.  Shot a 98.  lol  14 shot swing.  It was a ******* nightmare. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Official Votecount

Ballin -- Gata (1)

Gata -- Nyn (1)

CTM -- JiF (1)

JC -- Stark (1)

Stark -- JC, CTM (2)

 

Not Voting -- Ballin

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JiF said:

I was pumped to break 90 on that course.  Honestly, I dont think I could do it again.  I saved myself from some doubles with a couple of crazy putts that I typically dont land and then chipped in for par and had a putt I made off the fringe for birdie.  I typically dont get lucky in golf, it's like almost hard to watch how unlucky I am at times.  But that round, it was just happening.  I should have shot a 95, truthfully.

Put it this way, I shot an 84 on the RTG course on Friday.  We played it again Sunday, I had the craziest day ever.  5 good shots that landed in damn near unplayable lies and I lipped out 6!, 6! putts.  It was unreal.  Shot a 98.  lol  14 shot swing.  It was a ******* nightmare. 

 

Congrats that's pretty awesome. I hate lipping out a putt if its 7 ft or in, nothing will piss me off more. 

I'd expect and will shoot anywhere from 90-105 right now on just decent courses. All of my consistency is gone. 1 great shot followed by a WTF moment. and the "feel" approaches 70 yds to 30 yds in,  are complete gambles the last few times out. But that's what you get when you don't play for 10 years, and now when you do you its like a few scramble rounds a year with not so great golfers and maybe play own ball 2 times a year. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well since no one is going to Vote Ballin and hopefully he's not scum because that would be just a free pass on doing absolutely nothing 

UNVOTE 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Official Votecount

Gata -- Nyn (1)

CTM -- JiF (1)

JC -- Stark (1)

Stark -- JC, CTM (2)

 

Not Voting -- Ballin

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2019 at 9:18 PM, CTM said:

@JiF put in ya night kill you little beeyotch 

Reading back I noticed you posted this after Day started. 

I think all that stuff between you and LK was a lot of Fluff.

Though, I did like the point JIF made. 

Besides the post I quoted you've also just been placing votes not really going into depth with anything. 

So if I'm wrong about Ballin and he's just a very poor towny I'm going to place my vote here and see where it goes. 

VOTE CTM

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Official Votecount

Gata -- Nyn (1)

CTM -- JiF, Gata (2)

JC -- Stark (1)

Stark -- JC, CTM (2)

 

Not Voting -- Ballin

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2019 at 11:28 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Godzilla: Monster Island

It's generally peaceful here on Monster Island, where the inhabitants have plenty of space to roam fee without interference from humans. The lush jungles here offer a plentiful supply of food for those monsters partial to vegetation, while the vast ocean surrounding the island seems a near endless supply of fresh fish for those with a hearty appetite. There's an abundance of sun and enough shade to satisfy each and every monster, and, for those monsters so inclined to digging, the vast mountains and hills offer a veritable underground playground.

But, this peaceful life is now under threat. There is someone who wants to claim Monster Island for his own... and he is not the neighborly type.

Rules:

Deadlines will be set as needed. This is a hybrid/hammer game. Should a majority not be reached before a deadline, then a random player will be lynched, chosen by the Random.org Gods.

No character revealing. Like, at all. Just don't.

No explicit role revealing, but you may hint.

Don't quote your role PM. This should be obvious.

If you have a serious question or concern, please address it in your PM. I'll acknowledge something in the game thread only if I feel it's necessary.

If you suddenly need a replacement, don't air it out in the game thread. PM me and we will take care of it privately. You may post things like, "I may be busy and not posting much for x amount of time".

I reserve the right to modify or change my rules if needed, but not to the detriment of the game. This is my first game as mod, so bear with me. I want a fair and balanced game just as much as you do.

I'm fair, but won't hesitate to modkill you if you blatantly or repeatedly break the rules, disrupt the game, or I just don't like you for any reason. (I don't foresee this being an issue, but still, I am God here and you have to respect my authoritah)

 

Player List:

1. Nyn

2. Nolder - Godzilla, King of the Monsters -- Vanilla Town (Shot Night 1)

3. 80 - Kumonga -- Even Night Serial Killer with a 1x BPV (Lynched Day 1)

4. Ballin

5. Crusher - Gorosaurus -- Vanilla Town (Shot Night 2)

6. JiF

7. JC

8. CTM

9. Gata

10. Stark

11. Lizzie - Mothra, Queen of the Monsters -- Town Doc (Lynched Day 2)

 

DO NOT POST YET. ROLE PM'S STILL GOING OUT!

LOL @ 11   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GATA said:

Reading back I noticed you posted this after Day started. 

I think all that stuff between you and LK was a lot of Fluff.

Though, I did like the point JIF made. 

Besides the post I quoted you've also just been placing votes not really going into depth with anything. 

So if I'm wrong about Ballin and he's just a very poor towny I'm going to place my vote here and see where it goes. 

VOTE CTM

 

Et tu, brute?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unvote, Vote Stark

OK.  I'm willing to join the consensus and lynch Stark.  Time to kill scum.  Now, I'll watch closely to see who peels off.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, HessStation said:

LOL @ 11   

It was funnier live.  Wish you were here.  When does your hiatus end?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright, 5 posts in 10 days!!!   Now we're playing mafia baby!!!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, CTM said:

Et tu, brute?

en contraire, je joue "teh Mafia" 

S'il te plait, expliquer pourqoui je ne devrais pas voter pour vous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I kinda want to hammer just so this awfulness ends...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love how there's so much whining about the game like we didn't have a holiday and we're not in the middle of summer. FFS

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Unvote, Vote Stark

OK.  I'm willing to join the consensus and lynch Stark.  Time to kill scum.  Now, I'll watch closely to see who peels off.  

Join the consensus? Werent you already voting Stark? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I kinda want to hammer just so this awfulness ends...

 

9 minutes ago, GATA said:

Love how there's so much whining about the game like we didn't have a holiday and we're not in the middle of summer. FFS

Want to just speed lynch Stark?   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JiF said:

 

Want to just speed lynch Stark?   

Didn't you have him as town before and weren't you team CTM just a min ago?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...