Spoot-Face

Godzilla: Monster Island Mafia (Game End)

2 hours ago, GATA said:

Nyn always acts all cutesy around JC.

and JC lost his groove when he lost his 8 ball.

Feel free to answer 

42 minutes ago, Stark said:

I just made a comment that I found it odd. Doesn’t mean I have them both as scum. You would know JC and his play better. I was re-reading and commenting my thoughts. No firm “pairing”.  

Just watching to see what happens 

Scum friendly game play? Would take a pair of scum to do that. No? On day two we have more nudging than anything firm. Honestly not sure what it means but I applaud your effort. Let’s play some mafia up in this bitch! 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Feel free to answer 

Unvote vote gata 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Unvote vote gata 

I like my vote so much I voted twice. 

How about them Knickerbockers?

Official Votecount

Nyn -- JC (1)

Lizzie -- Nyn, Gata (2)

CTM -- Lizzie (1)

JC -- Stark (1)

Gata -- Crusher (1)

Not Voting -- Ballin, JiF, CTM

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch. 

8 hours ago, Lizard King said:

We may have caught one 

If your referring to Gata it would come off more sincere if you were actually voting her. 

• Upvote 1

Coffee and mafia?  Sup bitches?!!!!?

On 6/28/2019 at 12:15 PM, Nolder said:

It ended because I ended it.

Yes I needed the votes to get me there but had the situation been different no one else would have done it.

We'd just keep playing until spoot set a deadline and then we'd play right up to the deadline.

Sorry to be a downer but I don't really have much faith in anyone here to end a day decisively anymore.

Everyone is too scared of being wrong to throw a hammer and it's why games drag forever.

I'm not scared of being wrong.  I'm always right.  Case in point, I sniffed 80 out with the quickness. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Coffee and mafia?  Sup bitches?!!!!?

Hello sweet one. When you get a chance take a look at Gata. 

On 6/28/2019 at 4:11 PM, CTM said:

Anyone ever swim with whale sharks in Cancun?  Is it worth it or can I get the same experiance going to Virginia beach with Crusher?

Just FYI, anytime you enter the ocean, you're swimming with sharks. 

• Upvote 3

On 6/28/2019 at 4:16 PM, Nolder said:

Cartel violence is on the rise in Cancun I wouldn't go if I was you.

I've been to Mexico over 20 times, all around.  Mexico is dangerous if you're an idiot.  Otherwise, Viva La Mexico!!!

On 6/28/2019 at 5:36 PM, Spoot-Face said:

The first Night was long and lonesome, with each monster finding a nice cave, burrow, or pocket of dense forest in which to tuck themselves in safe for the night... or so they thought they'd be. A powerful storm raged all night with winds that bent trees and loosened rock, and rain that pummeled the Earth with the strength of a meteor shower. Amidst the whirling, crying winds, the monsters thought they could hear the faint sounds of a struggle. But, daring not to weather the storm, they sat silently until morning, when they hoped they'd find everyone present and accounted for.

When morning light finally broke through, dissipating the remnants of the night's storm, the monsters emerged to their worst horrors imagined. A shock rippled through each and every one of them. How could it be? Can this be real? How can any of us be safe?

Hide contents

3084390614_11c2992374_o.jpg&key=8c9b6b69

Nolder -- Godzilla, King of the Monsters -- Vanilla Town has been killed.

It is now Day, with 9 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Dang, Nold was all big swinging dick talking sh*t because he was a useless Godzilla.  hahahahaha

• Haha 1

On 6/28/2019 at 11:14 PM, CTM said:

Lets generate content .

So when I saw the character I thought we had lost a PR but was surprised to see VT. Considering theres a no character reveal rule I wouldve bet crushers dinner bill that Godzilla wouldve been a top PR.

I think it's odd that people are posting and not commenting on it.

FOS lizzie, nyn, crusher and  jetscode

Yes, surprised.  But this is Spoot's first game as a mod, no?  I'm more than confident its a totally unbalanced pile of turd but I'm enjoying the smells so far...

• Haha 1

On 6/29/2019 at 1:47 PM, Jetscode1 said:

I'm still confident in my Nyn read.  Could also vote GATA and JiF for making my use the "Shift" key.  I guess CTM falls in that category as well.  

Who is not voting?

I dont get the reference...

On 6/29/2019 at 2:30 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Just wanna say that I'm proud of the participation level so far this game. Good job, and keep it up, people.

GFY

• Upvote 1

On 6/29/2019 at 9:46 PM, Stark said:

VOTE JiF 

Could Batboy be playing us?  

How could I be playing anyone when I'm not even playing?  lol  The game was 3 pages deep since the last time I posted.  

23 hours ago, Stark said:

UNVOTE

going to look back at 80s lynch and the game sometime this morning   have a little time around lunch to do it. 

This will be a very labor intensive "look back" and will result in a lot of good.  Looking forward to it! 

On 6/29/2019 at 2:30 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Just wanna say that I'm proud of the participation level so far this game. Good job, and keep it up, people.

The fact I was the first person to reply with GFY, is both sad and pathetic. 

33 minutes ago, JiF said:

The fact I was the first person to reply with GFY, is both sad and pathetic. 

We are out of practice... its been a while since we had a game, give it time and Rule 14

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Hello sweet one. When you get a chance take a look at Gata. 

She has like, 3 posts with zero substance.   I guess you could call that scummy.

29 minutes ago, Stark said:

We are out of practice... its been a while since we had a game, give it time and Rule 14

No excuses. GFY

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

If your referring to Gata it would come off more sincere if you were actually voting her. 

I agrree

unvote vote gata 

23 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Just wondering then how you don’t find it equally as nonsensical that CTM expects reactions if we shouldn’t have expected much from a flip 

Sorry I missed this. 

I wasn't sure where CTM was going with his reactions thing either but that's not a tell to me. 

Anyway, I'm not changing my vote I still don't see you doing much of anything.

31 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I agrree

unvote vote gata 

as always your scum hunting is top tier lol

2 hours ago, JiF said:

How could I be playing anyone when I'm not even playing?  lol  The game was 3 pages deep since the last time I posted.  

Stark is throwing shade like J80's penis did spew on his wedding night.

• Upvote 2

On 6/29/2019 at 4:58 PM, Lizard King said:

One theory. Not multiple. And you’re pointing a finger at me despite me being the only person who asked directly about Godzilla which means you’re accusing me of disinterest in the outcome despite that you know its false  

Youre trying to build a phantom case on me. 

I like my vote 

I'd just like to share that the Lizard game himself the purple trophy rep for this post...

lmfao

50 minutes ago, JiF said:

She has like, 3 posts with zero substance.   I guess you could call that scummy.

stark, Gata, Ballin

1 minute ago, GATA said:

as always your scum hunting is top tier lol

Funny way to phrase it if you, in fact, think he's likely scum...

Just now, The Crusher said:

Stark is throwing shade like J80's penis did spew on his wedding night.

lol

I think the only thing significant was CTM trying to make something significant that was in fact, not significant.  It was gaming the mod for no particular reason.  Honestly, now that I type it out, it's kind of gross.   Why would the mod not make Godzilla a PR?  How does that question drive positive content?  It's actually a tactic to take focus away from scum hunting.  Kind of gross, though I do understand the want for more content...there isnt much to go on right now, but he chose a weird non-productive way of doing it. 

Vote CTM

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, JiF said:

lol

I think the only thing significant was CTM trying to make something significant that was in fact, not significant.  It was gaming the mod for no particular reason.  Honestly, now that I type it out, it's kind of gross.   Why would the mod not make Godzilla a PR?  How does that question drive positive content?  It's actually a tactic to take focus away from scum hunting.  Kind of gross, though I do understand the want for more content...there isnt much to go on right now, but he chose a weird non-productive way of doing it. 

Vote CTM

I didn't really see it that way but it is true that doesn't bring any positive content and to me neither did the looking for Godzilla thing LK said earlier.

That last part is also spot on.

22 minutes ago, JiF said:

lol

Vote CTM

To be fair I was surprised Godzilla was vanilla. Nobody has really done much scum hunting do to lack of content.  I hate his hippy face but got no feel on CTM right now. 

28 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Funny way to phrase it if you, in fact, think he's likely scum...

Yes, I've played mafia with Lizzie a dozen times and never once saw him scum hunt. He's too busy dealing with the "voices."

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, GATA said:

I didn't really see it that way but it is true that doesn't bring any positive content and to me neither did the looking for Godzilla thing LK said earlier.

That last part is also spot on.

You didnt really see what that way?  And I dont see how the 2 are the same.  CTM's comment was post flip, directing the town to think about things that dont make sense.  Lizzie was hunting for Godzilla, not knowing his alignment during a day phase when we had no information.  I dont see them remotely the same.

And while I might be spot on, dont use it to hide, sister.