Jump to content
Spoot-Face

Godzilla: Monster Island Mafia (Game End)

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

time-for-your-random-drug-test-happy-4-2

giphy.gif.e6968d3a3e282803f7a2a3f998d5de28.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, JiF said:

I've been to Mexico over 20 times, all around.  Mexico is dangerous if you're an idiot.  Otherwise, Viva La Mexico!!!

I've gambled quite a bit, more than most people I think.

One thing I know is no matter how good the game the House still has an edge and it's still a gamble.

Tempt fate enough times and you will lose.

 

Best of luck to you though. I prefer to gamble with money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nolder said:

I've gambled quite a bit, more than most people I think.

One thing I know is no matter how good the game the House still has an edge and it's still a gamble.

Tempt fate enough times and you will lose.

 

Best of luck to you though. I prefer to gamble with money.

If you bet big enough the comps are great,  I stopped gambling about 5 years ago but I used to get room / meals/ shows and booze free my entire stay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vote LK

overly defensive to my content prod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Official Votecount

Nyn -- JC (1)

Lizzie -- Nyn, Gata, CTM (3)

 JC -- Stark (1)

Gata -- Crusher, Lizzie (2)

CTM -- JiF (1)

Not Voting -- Ballin

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unvote, vote LK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CTM said:

And yet, it generated content 

Meh, you know focusing on the nothing is a scum tactic to keep from actual scum hunting.

3 hours ago, CTM said:

I thought it was interesting that the titular character was vanilla in a no character reveal game and nobody batted an eye lash.

Then I thought it was interesting how defensive lizzie got about it.  

Thoughts on lizzie's reaction? 

I dont typically but a ton of thought into the lizards game.

3 hours ago, CTM said:

Yes well Fodors has consistently rated your anal cavity as "must visit" when in northern FL, it's a regular tourist trap

Some call it the 8th wonder of the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nolder said:

I've gambled quite a bit, more than most people I think.

One thing I know is no matter how good the game the House still has an edge and it's still a gamble.

Tempt fate enough times and you will lose.

 

Best of luck to you though. I prefer to gamble with money.

You act like people arent shooting up schools and places of work among other things randomly everyday in this country but yes, tell me about how dangerous it is to sip margaritas in an all inclusive resort in Cancun. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, I could finish off Lizzie, but I literally can’t tell if he’s scum or not. I know we could say “detriment to town” and lynch him. 

Decisions .... 

Also JC is just putting people at L1 minutes after they get voted to L2. This seems scummy as **** to me. No casing or scum hunting just trying for quick lynch. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Official Votecount

Lizzie -- Nyn, Gata, CTM, JC (4)

 JC -- Stark (1)

Gata -- Crusher, Lizzie (2)

CTM -- JiF (1)

Not Voting -- Ballin

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So is @BallinPB playin? Or is he scum hiding ? Like what’s the deal here cause it’s a workday now. Unless he went to a destination wedding cause then, I’d be jelly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stark said:

@Lizard King you want to address the game? 

The gameplay has been horrendous. I was accused by CTM with a handful of others of non reaction when i Was literally the only one trying to figure out if Godzilla was good or bad. So I literally painted the original line of  question on day 1 to the whole group that CTM then accused me of not being concerned about. Go ahead and lynch me. You’re a particularly lazy pos 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eh **** it. american psycho GIF

UNVOTE 

VOTE LIZZIE 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

The gameplay has been horrendous. I was accused by CTM with a handful of others of non reaction when i Was literally the only one trying to figure out if Godzilla was good or bad. So I literally painted the question to the whole group that he accused me of not being concerned about. Go ahead and lynch me. You’re lazy 

I’m lazy, I’ve actually been voting the guy who seems the scummiest in the game and I’m lazy.I have crush and Nyn telling me I am wrong. JiF didn’t acknowledge your L-1. 

Ballins not around. 

All I can do is point out what I see and am thinking.

Sorry but your dead bro. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stark said:

I’m lazy, I’ve actually voting the guy who seems the scummiest in the game and I’m lazy.I have crush and Nyn telling me I am wrong. JiF didn’t acknowledge your L-1. 

Ballins not around. 

All I can do is point out what I see and am thinking.

Sorry but your dead bro. 

Go get your “I lynched lIzzie” high five in your scum chat. I’m sure your next one up tomorrow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Stark said:

I’m lazy, I’ve actually been voting the guy who seems the scummiest in the game and I’m lazy.I have crush and Nyn telling me I am wrong. JiF didn’t acknowledge your L-1. 

Ballins not around. 

All I can do is point out what I see and am thinking.

Sorry but your dead bro. 

You were so concerned about making an informed decision on your vote that you didn’t even wait for me to respond at 10:30pm lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Go get your “I lynched lIzzie” high five in your scum chat. I’m sure your next one up tomorrow. 

Well I can’t do that. And if I’m next tomorrow then that is what it is...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

You were so concerned about making an informed decision on your vote that you didn’t even wait for me to respond at 10:30pm lmao

You responded with the Eminem meme. I started to vote you at the same time as you were sending the explanation 20 some minutes after the meme post. The timing was bad. As soon i I submit reply I saw you actually typed an explanation. Had you done that along with the meme at the same time I would have seen it and I probably don’t hammer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Stark said:

Well I can’t do that. And if I’m next tomorrow then that is what it is...

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d1ac65774772e436b

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Official Votecount

Lizzie -- Nyn, Gata, CTM, JC, Stark(5)

Gata -- Crusher, Lizzie (2)

CTM -- JiF (1)

Not Voting -- Ballin

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch. 

 

That's a lynch! Scene incoming...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Monsters were all still reeling from the shock of the death of their beloved leader, Godzilla, and arguing about the implications surrounding his corpse, when they suddenly turned their attention to a fellow kaiju.

"What's up with her? Does she normally act like this?"

"I don't know. Seems suspicious to me."

"I concur, let's kill her."

"Sure. We don't have anything else better to do."

And with that, they threw boulders and swung trees at her until she fell out of the sky, and then squished her.
 

Spoiler

 

800px-Seamothra.jpg&key=4bfd6a1f96b9c720

Lizzie -- Mothra, Queen of the Monsters -- Town Doc, has been killed

 

 

It is now Night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, GATA said:

So is @BallinPB playin? Or is he scum hiding ? Like what’s the deal here cause it’s a workday now. Unless he went to a destination wedding cause then, I’d be jelly. 

hiding nah i'm here now long weekend of wedding shenanigans.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Stark said:

Eh **** it. american psycho GIF

UNVOTE 

VOTE LIZZIE 

I guess this is why you take your time to hammer.  I'd like to know what made you do this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Stark said:

Man, I could finish off Lizzie, but I literally can’t tell if he’s scum or not. I know we could say “detriment to town” and lynch him. 

Decisions .... 

Also JC is just putting people at L1 minutes after they get voted to L2. This seems scummy as **** to me. No casing or scum hunting just trying for quick lynch. 

 

In retrospect, this is nasty.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Stark said:

I’m lazy, I’ve actually been voting the guy who seems the scummiest in the game and I’m lazy.I have crush and Nyn telling me I am wrong. JiF didn’t acknowledge your L-1. 

Ballins not around. 

All I can do is point out what I see and am thinking.

Sorry but your dead bro. 

I honestly didnt see it.  I was responding to Nold being dumb while cooking dinner, put the lap down before catching up on the actual game.  That said, I know hindsight and all but I have no clue what the case on Lizzie was.  CTM conjured up some garbage and everyone ate it up.  Considering CTM is my #1, I wouldnt have voted Lizzie yesterday.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

In retrospect, this is nasty.  

CTMs vote was the worst for me. He doesn’t play carelessly as town and knows better not to put too much stock into Lizzie’s game play or reactions. .   . If I die tonight he needs to be lynched. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JiF said:

I honestly didnt see it.  I was responding to Nold being dumb while cooking dinner, put the lap down before catching up on the actual game.  That said, I know hindsight and all but I have no clue what the case on Lizzie was.  CTM conjured up some garbage and everyone ate it up.  Considering CTM is my #1, I wouldnt have voted Lizzie yesterday.

 

^^ Sweet as sugar and more smarts than a whip. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Stark said:

Man, I could finish off Lizzie, but I literally can’t tell if he’s scum or not. I know we could say “detriment to town” and lynch him. 

Decisions .... 

Also JC is just putting people at L1 minutes after they get voted to L2. This seems scummy as **** to me. No casing or scum hunting just trying for quick lynch. 

12 hours ago, Stark said:

@Lizard King you want to address the game? 

10 hours ago, Lizard King said:

 

D00C4552-7710-4280-BE2D-FDE19F5CD510.jpeg

10 hours ago, Lizard King said:

The gameplay has been horrendous. I was accused by CTM with a handful of others of non reaction when i Was literally the only one trying to figure out if Godzilla was good or bad. So I literally painted the original line of  question on day 1 to the whole group that CTM then accused me of not being concerned about. Go ahead and lynch me. You’re a particularly lazy pos 

10 hours ago, Stark said:

Eh **** it. american psycho GIF

UNVOTE 

VOTE LIZZIE 

 

18 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I guess this is why you take your time to hammer.  I'd like to know what made you do this?

I asked LK to respond, 2 hours later he responded with the eminem meme... honestly if you read the thread and mine and Lk comments after I voted you would see what happened. short recap, you can read above in thread for full...

he responded 2 hours later with the double birds saying **** the free world. about 20 minutes later i saw his response and said **** it, if he doesn't want to explain anything then I'll hammer. I submit the post, then at the same time he responded with an explanation. 

I commented to him that had he just said that when he posted the meme, I probably don't hammer  and keep my vote on JC who was/is my best bet for scum based on game play.

13 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

In retrospect, this is nasty.  

nasty in retrospect, easy to try to spin something/anything after the fact.

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

I honestly didnt see it.  I was responding to Nold being dumb while cooking dinner, put the lap down before catching up on the actual game.  That said, I know hindsight and all but I have no clue what the case on Lizzie was.  CTM conjured up some garbage and everyone ate it up.  Considering CTM is my #1, I wouldnt have voted Lizzie yesterday.

Understandable based on the time stamps I suppose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

CTMs vote was the worst for me. He doesn’t play carelessly as town and knows better not to put too much stock into Lizzie’s game play or reactions. .   . If I die tonight he needs to be lynched. 

and JC just jumping and following him within minutes doesn't seem off to you. after JC spent his few posts saying he liked his Nyn vote, Nyn should be swinging etc.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...