With the Next Pick Series (Colts Draft Process)

On 6/26/2019 at 9:20 AM, jetsons said:

Good show with a lot of insight from the Jets new Asst GM Rex Hogan... 

This is a great watch man. Thanks for posting.  I'm on episode 4 right now and if we can get a similar process in place here, we are going to be good. These guys have it together and its really interesting to watch . 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’m not sure I understand this reference can you expound plz

Did you watch the video?  He actually said, if you're throwing positional value out the window, you better hope you get Jamal Adams out of it.  It's almost like he knew he was going to join the Jets staff this offseason. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Did you watch the video?  He actually said, if you're throwing positional value out the window, you better hope you get Jamal Adams out of it.  It's almost like he knew he was going to join the Jets staff this offseason. 

I don't want to watch it now

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’m not sure I understand this reference can you expound plz

I know some people inside the Colts front office.  Hogan was instrumental in selecting Khari Willis and Marvell Tell in back to back rounds this year.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

I know some people inside the Colts front office.  Hogan was instrumental in selecting Khari Willis and Marvell Tell in back to back rounds this year.

Both of those guys are better athletes than Jamal. Marvel Tell’s Combine was absurd.

096D338B-61F9-4EC2-A4F4-5CE7F98A154A.png

18 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

This is Jamal’s it looks like if you took Marvel Tell’s purple chart and turned it into confetti and threw the confetti up in the air and some got on your sweater. (The purple confetti stuck to your sweater would be Jamal’s chart). 

Dude, save this bullsh*t.  We already have an entire thread about how you can't afford a sweater.

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

This encourages me because Douglas has been claimed to have a bit of a love of college production at the expense of athleticism. 

This is Jamal’s it looks like if you took Marvel Tell’s purple chart and turned it into confetti and threw the confetti up in the air and some got on your sweater. (The purple confetti stuck to your sweater would be Jamal’s chart). 

70312247-B050-41FC-97F3-27BD9AD836E4.thumb.png.b94f8cf9b538bb30a2718753978126d7.png
The charts aren't exactly the same. Guess we could always use a larger sample size to prove drafting combine warriors does not always pan out?

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

41 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

70312247-B050-41FC-97F3-27BD9AD836E4.png

At least he’s got the arm length for a good reach around.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

And this is the moment we lost Connor McGovern. Looks like the Ravens were trying to trade for their pick. So close lol 

I hope Jerry Jones gets his tongue stuck in a glory-hole.  

• Haha 1

A look into the Lions draft room when they call TJ Hockenson. I am finding it more  interesting just to be able to see what each war room looks like. I have been unimpressed with how the Jets draft room looked of late.  At this point I'm really curious to see if Douglas will upgrade the War room technology.  I'm posting a few more here for those that are as interested as I am. 

https://youtu.be/fKlov_FjD2o