The off topic, get us to camp thread

3 hours ago, New York Mick said:

What’s are the don’t miss places to go around the stadium when I go up? Bars, restaurant, pizzerias, hotdogs, bagels, burgers, stripclubs, etc

My brother and all his union buddies swear by this dive bar/burger joint called Krugs Tavern in the ironbound.  They say they are the best burgers they ever had. Never tried myself but he's angling to get me to go there after the game.

I'm certain I wouldn't know anything about strip clubs but someone did tell me that there's rules pertaining to alcohol and level of exposure you may want to familiarize yourself with

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Drums said:

Happy birthday.

I’m getting married on Saturday. In Mexico. 

You’re all invited, except Tom for obvious reasons. 

Congrats! Where In Mexico? 

I turned 55 this year and I'm likely to retire to Mexico this fall. 

36 minutes ago, CTM said:

My brother and all his union buddies swear by this dive bar/burger joint called Krugs Tavern in the ironbound.  They say they are the best burgers they ever had. Never tried myself but he's angling to get me to go there after the game.

I'm certain I wouldn't know anything about strip clubs but someone did tell me that there's rules pertaining to alcohol and level of exposure you may want to familiarize yourself with

We went to a couple of stripclubs in LI and they were ****ing awful. I’m spoiled by S Florida stripclubs. Full nude, full liquor, full friction etc. 

I’d go to Newark the same way I’d go to Miami. Only if I had to. 

26 minutes ago, JiF said:

I turned 40 this year and didnt get a happy bday thread from @T0mShane

23 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Me either.  

I will turn 50 in march and never got one in 13 years here......

I turned 33 earlier this month and my wife gave birth to our first child on the same day. Neither of us got Happy birthday threads either.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

I turned 33 earlier this month and my wife gave birth to our first child on the same day. Neither of us got Happy birthday threads either.

Happy birthday to YOUR NEEDY ASS and to your wonderful child. Congratulations. 

• Haha 1