Jump to content
Maxman

The off topic, get us to camp thread

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, slats said:

I've always been a Mary Ann man, but I'd take Jeannie over both of them. 

gallery_ustv_dream_of_jeanie.thumb.jpg.9be096d693a0ea183d29f87e87b4be42.jpg...OR

1248169795_th-18_27_50AM.jpeg.657b6ba4ec83c4cd557c1aaf397d1aa3.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm getting married this year, this time to a man, Sorry @The Crusher

^^ side piece 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Barbara Eden is still hot at 80 something years old

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel that several of those responses quoted the wrong post.

2 hours ago, Sarge4Tide said:

I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom

 

58 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Me either.  

I will turn 50 in march and never got one in 13 years here......

 

36 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

We went to a couple of stripclubs in LI and they were ****ing awful. I’m spoiled by S Florida stripclubs. Full nude, full liquor, full friction etc. 

I’d go to Newark the same way I’d go to Miami. Only if I had to. 

 

34 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

Do they wear gloves?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

Jar crap.

Never. It takes a good 6 hours to simmer a good sauce and it needs to cook with meatballs and sausage to get the proper flavor and consistency. 

Once it congeals another 2 hours of simmering till it's done. 

Afterwards you jar the sauce and freeze the meat separately to add back when you want to reheat it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, slats said:

I've always been a Mary Ann man, but I'd take Jeannie over both of them. 

Dawn Wells (Mary Ann) has had some tough times and had a gofundme page last year to help pay for medical bills..Barbra on the other hand..

Barbara-Eden-SEXY-SMILE-PIC.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, rex-n-effect said:

I know somebody who has scurvy. 

I drink way too many margaritas to ever worry about that. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you’re feeling old and your joints are all jacked up, throw two scoops of collagen peptides in your coffee in the morning. In two weeks, you’ll feel like you’re 25 again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

Never. It takes a good 6 hours to simmer a good sauce and it needs to cook with meatballs and sausage to get the proper flavor and consistency. 

Once it congeals another 2 hours of simmering till it's done. 

Afterwards you jar the sauce and freeze the meat separately to add back when you want to reheat it. 

You had me up until freeze. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

If you’re feeling old and your joints are all jacked up, throw two scoops of collagen peptides in your coffee in the morning. In two weeks, you’ll feel like you’re 25 again. 

Placebo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CTM said:

Placebo

Go drink some turmeric, you filthy hippie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Go drink some turmeric, you filthy hippie

Highly anti inflammatory, could help with your dog herpes 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Apache 51 said:

You had me up until freeze. :D

My kids are all grown. I've had to adjust my ways for a family of 2. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm turning 30 in August . Happy Early b-day Phil

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NYs Stepchild said:

Never. It takes a good 6 hours to simmer a good sauce and it needs to cook with meatballs and sausage to get the proper flavor and consistency. 

Once it congeals another 2 hours of simmering till it's done. 

Afterwards you jar the sauce and freeze the meat separately to add back when you want to reheat it. 

If you don't add ribs, it'll be a pale imitation.

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

If you don't add ribs, it'll be a pale imitation.

or Braciole, preferably  pork.

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JiF said:

I turned 40 this year and didnt get a happy bday thread from @T0mShane

  

35 this month, and I didn't get a birthday thread from Shane either.

Unfortunately, it's been a really bad month personally... And, this just made it insufferable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I turn 60 in a few weeks.

All kids are out and off the payroll but all live in the area and are all coming in for the weekend.

My recycling bin is going to be embarrassing on Monday.

Also had 13 inches of colon resected to hopefully cure diverticulitis and have finally started swimming and working our again. 

And whilst my farts were generally voluminous but not smelly,  NOW? Killer wind over a decaying log.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TeddEY said:

35 this month, and I didn't get a birthday thread from Shane either.

Unfortunately, it's been a really bad month personally... And, this just made it insufferable.

Shane's a dick.

And i'm sorry to hear you're having a bad month.  You know what I do when I'm down in the dumps?  I picture and try to evoke the happiness that a one Laveranues Coles experienced swimming with the Dolphins at Atlantis on Paradise Island on one fine day.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

If you don't add ribs, it'll be a pale imitation.

I use country pork spare ribs and after a few hours it's just shredded goodness all throughout the gravy.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

I turn 60 in a few weeks.

All kids are out and off the payroll but all live in the area and are all coming in for the weekend.

My recycling bin is going to be embarrassing on Monday.

Also had 13 inches of colon resected to hopefully cure diverticulitis and have finally started swimming and working our again. 

And whilst my farts were generally voluminous but not smelly,  NOW? Killer wind over a decaying log.  

Rock on, Frog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

56 in a week going through hell right now after recent back surgery, I retired for this. 

Kids gainfully employed doing well. 

Wife still works. 

I live about 30 minutes from Florham Park. 

Still haven't found the perfect gazebo.

@T0mShane and the rest of the haters can go to hell. 

Hope to see you all at the JetNation tailgate but not looking good right now we have a wedding the night before and if we stay over I wont make it. 

joewilly12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

or Braciole, preferably  pork.

We often use them, but I think the ribs adds more to the sauce.  The rest - braciole, sausage, meatballs, whatever you call that cubed beef stew meat are more for eating.

9 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

I use country pork spare ribs and after a few hours it's just shredded goodness all throughout the gravy.

Exactly.  We usually use both pork and beef, but I think the pork in particular is the key to proper flavor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I take a Promotional test on Tuesday.... I'm already ******* over it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Exactly.  We usually use both pork and beef, but I think the pork in particular is the key to proper flavor. 

I use short ribs for another sugo altogether. 

Let those bad boys slow cook for hours in more of a bolognese. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

I use short ribs for another sugo altogether. 

Let those bad boys slow cook for hours in more of a bolognese. 

Not a big fan of bolognese.  I don't much like chop meat and that is what it usually is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

We often use them, but I think the ribs adds more to the sauce.  The rest - braciole, sausage, meatballs, whatever you call that cubed beef stew meat are more for eating.

Exactly.  We usually use both pork and beef, but I think the pork in particular is the key to proper flavor. 

Pork no doubt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Not a big fan of bolognese.  I don't much like chop meat and that is what it usually is. 

Yeah we spent some time up north of Bologna and we got a recipe we love, the kids especially. 

The sugo with the short ribs is more the Italian trinity (bolognese like) rather than the more traditional garlic or garlic and onions and onions. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, T0mShane said:

That's very interesting. Also, here is a list of posters I would like to punch in the face, in order of extremeness, for their crimes against me:

1. @CTM

2. @Pac

3. @Gastineau Lives

4. @JiF

5. @faba

6. @Thor99

7. @JoeC36

8. @CTM

Caving in your face would provide the same level of satisfaction as beating up a toddler.  Not worth my time..

That said, if you were to square up against me I'll be forced to defend myself.  Once I begin the sequence of combat it can only end with your demise.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CTM said:

I've found yet another thing I'm better at than @Pac

You can add to your list which includes:

- jazzercise

- baking

- crochet

- pilates

- creating profiles for Grinder

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...