The off topic, get us to camp thread

29 minutes ago, Pac said:

Caving in your face would provide the same level of satisfaction as beating up a toddler.  Not worth my time..

That said, if you were to square up against me I'll be forced to defend myself.  Once I begin the sequence of combat it can only end with your demise.

20 minutes ago, Pac said:

You can add to your list which includes:

- jazzercise

- baking

- crochet

- pilates

- creating profiles for Grinder

Responds with machismo and calling people gay, still an insecure little boy wrapped in a doughy middle aged body. Like a supersized pig in a blanket that is constantly just out of crushers olifactory range but can hear the thunderous hoofsteps

Sad.

Have you met @joewilly12?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, CTM said:

Responds with machismo and calling people gay, still an insecure little boy wrapped in a doughy middle aged body. Like a supersized pig in a blanket that is constantly just out of crushers olifactory range but can hear the thunderous hoofsteps

Sad.

Have you met @joewilly12?

Say what you want but Ralph Machismo is doing a hell of a job in that Cobra Kai youtube series.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Shane's a dick.

And i'm sorry to hear you're having a bad month.  You know what I do when I'm down in the dumps?  I picture and try to evoke the happiness that a one Laveranues Coles experienced swimming with the Dolphins at Atlantis on Paradise Island on one fine day.

If only every day could be as joyous as a Laverneus Coles swimming with Dolphins at Atlantis day.

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, TeddEY said:

35 this month, and I didn't get a birthday thread from Shane either.

Unfortunately, it's been a really bad month personally... And, this just made it insufferable.

Tom doesn't get cell service in solitary.

Happy belated birthday. :)

• Haha 1

On 6/28/2019 at 9:57 AM, JiF said:

I broke 80 for the first time last weekend.  Shot a 79.  Could have easily been a 77 but missed a few putts within 10 feet.  Going to Hilton Head next weekend, got a tee time at Harbour Town. @Klecko73isGod

I followed this round up by proceeding to shoot a 89 on Sunday. 

Golf is a such a whore. 

• Sympathy 1

I bought a new hemorrhoid cream.  sh*t gets real in the humid summer's in Canada, and I bartend still once a week, so there can be lots of issues.
On a lighter note, I've lost four pounds.
I also like mushrooms now.

You go see Kiss yet? I’m there in August

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I watched the 2 hour doc on the Seahawks called rain city redemption. That’s how hard up I am for football.

On a better note my 11 year old son is nailing the wheel route these days and if his old man could get him the damn ball in stride may actually have something here.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Wait... not only were you married three times but you decided to go to the same area to get married each time?

yes.. it was only for 3 of my marriages   :cloud9: