What do you think having a beer with the following men would be like

Adam Gase-Strikes me as an ex frat boy type (drinks landshark)

Rex Ryan-Loud,arrogant, terrible drunk 

Todd Bowles-Orders an unsweetened iced tea instead of a beer

Mike Tannenbaum-dips out and leaves you with the bill 

Woody Johnson-That annoying guy who put $20 in the jukebox and plays nothing but Steve Winwood

• Thumb Down 7

32 minutes ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Woody Johnson-That annoying guy who put $20 in the jukebox and plays nothing but Steve Winwood

No Sam Darnold, or  Wayne Chrebet?

1 hour ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Rex Ryan-Slips you a roofie; you wake up to him and his wife masturbating on your feet 

fixed

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

I think you got it absolutely backwards

adam gase - never drinks. He prefers meth to stay awake while watching tapes

Rex- would absolutely be the most fun, especially fat Rex

Todd Bowles- would get drunk and you wouldn’t notice until he fell over passed out

Tanny- would pay just to show off his money

Woody- he wouldn’t even show up

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

15 hours ago, WayneChrebet80 said:

Are you seriously dissing Steve Winwood? Guy has more musical talent than the entire top billboard 100 today. Dude was 17 when he wrote Gimme some Lovin.

And he plays every musical instrument. He produced 2 top Albums where he played every instrument & produced it in his own studio. Guys a musical genius.

This isn't Michael McDonald your talking about.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I saw Michael McDonald play a full show with Hall and Oates at the beach in 2003 and it was f****** incredible. So good in fact I saw about three more shows in the tri-state area after that.

Don't get me wrong, McDonald is good but the Doobies were much more diverse without him. I can listen to Michael McDonald for 1 album & that's it, that's why it was so funny in the 40 year old virgin when that guy says "if I hear another Michael McDonald song I'm going to kill everyone in this place". One of the funniest lines of many in that movie.

32 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

As far as Steve Winwood he was so sought-after in the late 60s and early 70s that even Jimi Hendrix was willing to give up his solo career to form a band with Winwood. In fact just about every popular musician back then was begging him to start a band with them.

14 YEARS OLD! 

The Spencer Davis Group

Winwood (still known as "Stevie" Winwood then) joined The Spencer Davis Group at the age of 14,[14] along with his elder brother Muff, who later had success as a record producer, after Davis saw them at a Birmingham pub called the Golden Eagle, performing as the Muffy Wood Jazz Band.[15] The Group made their debut at the 'Eagle and subsequently had a Monday-night residency there.[16] Winwood's distinctive high tenor singing voice and vocal style drew comparisons to Ray Charles.[17]

In 1964 they signed their first recording contract with Island RecordsChris Blackwell later said of Winwood "He was really the cornerstone of Island Records. He's a musical genius and because he was with Island all the other talent really wanted to be with Island."

Eric Clapton and the Powerhouse

Traffic

Blind Faith and Ginger Baker's Air Force

Adam Gase - Sits down for beer with you and tells you that he thinks beer is sh*t. Pours himself a glass of Kathyrn Hall Cabernet, rolls up a $100 bill and starts cutting up lines on the bar like everything is normal.

Rex Ryan - Puts down a dozen high ABV IPA's while you're still sipping you're 4th mic ultra, then orders rounds of whiskey shots. He's busting your balls the whole time but you don't care because it's funny. Mentions how his Jets teams made the AFCCG at least once per beer.

Todd Bowles - Pre-orders an uber, finishes half a glass of the happy hour $2 tap special, then pre-orders you an uber before leaving in his.

Mike Tannenbaum - Dude gets sloppy drunk off 3 beers and makes a fool of himself trying to hit on the 23 year old bar maid.

Woody Johnson - You wake up at 4AM in the stall of a dive bar with a massive headache, your ahole burning and realized 'ol woodie slipped you a roofie.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

As far as Steve Winwood he was so sought-after in the late 60s and early 70s that even Jimi Hendrix was willing to give up his solo career to form a band with Winwood. In fact just about every popular musician back then was begging him to start a band with them.

Steve Winwood was in consideration to be the singer for Led Zeppelin.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/jimmy-page-the-rolling-stone-interview-101221/

In fact, the Who’s drummer, Keith Moon, came up with the name Led Zeppelin at a 1966 session you produced for Jeff Beck, “Beck’s Bolero.” And it was supposed to be for an entirely different band. 
The band was John Paul Jones on bass, Keith Moon, Nicky Hopkins on piano, and myself and Jeff on guitars. This session was absolutely magnificent, like a force of nature. Keith was having troubles in the Who. He’s going, “We should form a band with this.” Singers were put forth. Steve Winwood was one.

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 10:29 PM, joewilly12 said:

True story I had a beer with Rex Ryan before a concert at PNC Holmdel N.J when he was the NY Jets HC. 

Is this like the time you went to the Short Hills Mall and gave some random dude $12 to pretend he was Joe Namath and sign your Eagles shirt that you think is a Jets shirt because it's green?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Is this like the time you went to the Short Hills Mall and gave some random dude $12 to pretend he was Joe Namath and sign your Eagles shirt that you think is a Jets shirt because it's green?

This went in a very different direction than I thought it was going

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Says the guy who shops for clothing at the Salvation Army who smells like mothballs and the closest thing to meeting a professional sports person is when the NY Giants players served you lunch at the soup kitchen. 

On 6/29/2019 at 6:45 AM, Jetster said:

Are you seriously dissing Steve Winwood? Guy has more musical talent than the entire top billboard 100 today. Dude was 17 when he wrote Gimme some Lovin.

And he plays every musical instrument. He produced 2 top Albums where he played every instrument & produced it in his own studio. Guys a musical genius.

This isn't Michael McDonald your talking about.

Saw Windwood open for Tom Petty a while back; best opener ever. Had no idea there was an opening act. Usually blow them off for pregaming, in that case glad I didn't. 

The Doobie Brothers in their dotage have Mcdonald drop in from time to time and are coy about it to keep ticket sales up. Obviously selling their music benefits his bottom line. If not, they have a younger keyboardist who looks and sounds very much like Michael McDonald. 

Mcdonald wrote a lot of songs for other artists and is probably one of the wealthier guys in the music industry. Among them; when Eddie Van Halen started living on cigs and other substances they stopped writing songs, and  recorded McDonald's "I'll Wait". Mcdonald can do a Vegas residency any time he wants.