Jets Season Predictions

6 minutes ago, SamSanchez146 said:

I do, your can be used in sentence by “It must suck to realize your favorite team is the Jets. “

You’re “You’re all overreacting about this and it’s really funny.”

I came here to get amusement and you guys did not disappoint. I appreciate you all giving me a lot of laughs.

So, are the Ravens going to play the triple option this year?  We all know that LJ can't throw..., plus who would he throw to anyway... 

33 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Please, don't let the Ravens smile us.

Have you ever realized that your profile picture (though not a bad one) is you swimming with dolphins on a Jets forum. That would be like if my profile picture was swiper or a me with a bunch of tigers

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Ravens fan trolling a Jet board? 

Different. 

Didnt know there were any Ravens fans.  

Do they still play in Baltimore or did they run away in the middle of the night like the Colts did?

Deep down they are all Orioles fans, bitch slapped and punch drunk by the Yankees and living in a hick town.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TeddEY said:

A-Game?

This is C- level trolling.  Boring, uninspired.

I'll be honest, I stopped reading after the Ty Montgomery workhorse comment.  Sorry if you disagree, but that was a grade A line.  I got a good laugh from it. 

So maybe his entire work was C- but I wouldnt actually know. 

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'll be honest, I stopped reading after the Ty Montgomery workhorse comment.  Sorry if you disagree, but that was a grade A line.  I got a good laugh from it. 

At least you got that far.

I got as far as his name, and honestly, I'm still stumped as to why someone would conjoin Sam & Sanchez.

2 hours ago, SamSanchez146 said:

But you guys will probably be offended by this post cause everyone is soft these days so go ahead and ban me

Soft?  As in the kind of pussy who couldnt come on here, register with a Ravens name and admit from the get go that theyre a Ravens fan?  Soft pussy like fan who comes on, thinking hes cute or smart combining Sanchez and Darnolds first names?  

News flash, pray to god that the RB you line up at QB becomes as good as Dranold, which isnt in the cards, or wins as many games as Sanchez.  As bad as he was hes light years ahead Jackson.

26 minutes ago, JiF said:

That’s still a passing grade

14 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Soft?  As in the kind of pussy who couldnt come on here, register with a Ravens name and admit from the get go that theyre a Ravens fan?  Soft pussy like fan who comes on, thinking hes cute or smart combining Sanchez and Darnolds first names?  

News flash, pray to god that the RB you line up at QB becomes as good as Dranold, which isnt in the cards, or wins as many games as Sanchez.  As bad as he was hes light years ahead Jackson.

I combined Sams first name with Sanchez last name not both their first names and I don’t deserve the y so call me puss instead of pussy please 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Grandy said:

Here's a guy who takes the time to create an account on another teams board and write a long post just to piss people off. I'm 100% certain of his maturity and satisfaction in life.

Jokes on him.  We already know the Jets suck. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, SamSanchez146 said:

I combined Sams first name with Sanchez last name not both their first names and I don’t deserve the y so call me puss instead of pussy please 

Youre a loser Raven fan trolling a Jets board.  You are most certainly a pussy. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SamSanchez146 said:

Have you ever realized that your profile picture (though not a bad one) is you swimming with dolphins on a Jets forum. That would be like if my profile picture was swiper or a me with a bunch of tigers

That's Laveranues Coles. 

I found your profile photo.  At least I had the decency to wear a wetsuit in mine.  Solid beard game for a 16yo though.

DlICZr2VAAEJeJA.jpg

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That's Laveranues Coles. 

Why must you destroy everything beautiful?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, SamSanchez146 said:

No I’m from Long Island actually

Oh I thought with your lack of mastery of the English language you were from India.  They always sound like you type.  This country needs ditch diggers and trashmen too so you still have a future ahead of you. 

• Thumb Down 1

7 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Are you from India?

3 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

So are you from India?

No I’m from Long Island actually

2 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Oh I thought with your lack of mastery of the English language you were from India.  They always sound like you type.  This country needs ditch diggers and trashmen too so you still have a future ahead of you. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, greenwichjetfan said:

3 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Ya I could see why you would think that, but I’m not really interested in going down that path in life, but garbage men or “trashmen” as you refer to them make a decent living don’t disrespect those people. What do you do?

18 hours ago, Nixhead said:

Since Al Groh in 2000 every season the Jets had a new head coach they've had a winning season. 9-7, 10-6 , 10-6, 9-7 and 10-6. They've made the playoffs 3 out of the 5 years with their new head coaches. This season will be no different. Jets will be 11-5 and in the playoffs! 

I agree, but I don't see 11-5. More like squeezing in at 9-7. Tough schedule. Should sweep Miami and hopefully Buffalo as Darnold proves a greater QB than Josh Allen. Wins over Oakland, Washington, NYG, Jacksonville and an upset of NE. Looks about right.

Ya I could see why you would think that, but I’m not really interested in going down that path in life, but garbage men or “trashmen” as you refer to them make a decent living don’t disrespect those people. What do you do?

HaHa

Kid I did all the crappy jobs growing up.

Raking blueberries and pumped gas since 12 years old. Haying, heel scouring in a shoe factory, Residential construction, commercial construction, road construction,TELEMARKETER. 

Ive been there and done that, and have a copy of it on VHS tape. People choose poorly sometimes in life, its ok. Keep on chewin.

YOU need to get your head on straight, cuz theres gonna be someone, someday, thats gonna knock it off your shoulders in good shape.

Dont be such a jagoff and everything will be fine. Trust me.

I currently build electrical control panels for the US government. WELL i used to, now Im running the shipping/recieving aspect. (which is far better and nice, cool temps)

ANYHOO, you keep on keepin on lil sunbeam.

32 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

HaHa

Kid I did all the crappy jobs growing up.

Raking blueberries and pumped gas since 12 years old. Haying, heel scouring in a shoe factory, Residential construction, commercial construction, road construction,TELEMARKETER. 

Ive been there and done that, and have a copy of it on VHS tape. People choose poorly sometimes in life, its ok. Keep on chewin.

YOU need to get your head on straight, cuz theres gonna be someone, someday, thats gonna knock it off your shoulders in good shape.

Dont be such a jagoff and everything will be fine. Trust me.

I currently build electrical control panels for the US government. WELL i used to, now Im running the shipping/recieving aspect. (which is far better and nice, cool temps)

ANYHOO, you keep on keepin on lil sunbeam.

Shall we create a truce?

• Thumb Down 1

12 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

The Jets defense isn't stopping the Raiders passing offense all day .( will be going up and down the field ).     They are putting up at least 35 points on the Jets defense.   So how seriously can you take someone that has the Raiders scoring 9 points only .    Jets run defense should be pretty good, but they have more holes on pass defense , than Swiss cheese. 

Raiders offense line easily a top five unit.  Where are Jets getting pressure from.  Interior - Nope lg R Incognito , C Rodney Hudson , and RG Gabe Jackson easily handle your interior defense line.     Trent Brown has 150 pound advantage on J Polite( comic relief it's going to be seeing him try to pass rush on Brown)   , and Jenkins isn't doing anything against Kolton Miller.

Richie Incognito won't be stopping anybody when he's in a straightjacket. And your idea that the way to stop a pass rush is to be fat is really amusing. You're a hoot.