C.J. Mosley says NFL will regret 'sleeping' on Jets

53 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

No. It's because it's  entertainment. I don't waste emotion on who wins or loses. 

Thats pretty lame, the actual entertainment is in the winning or losing.

Youre not a fan of anything

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The same was said of the bears last year and the rams the year before.

Cards could revolution offense for all you know.

Cards have a terrible, horrible OL which lead to most of Rosens problems.  Not seeing how thats changed and a undersized QB will thrive behind that line.  Until its fixed I dont care who you have behind center, they're not going to revolutionize anything.

Hes going to shock me if he survives the season.  He's a tiny, slight QB whos going to get hit hard and hit often by guys 150 lbs heavier than he is

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Thats pretty lame, the actual entertainment is in the winning or losing.

Youre not a fan of anything

Well, sure, winning is more entertaining. 

..insert Jets losing joke here...

Not a fan? Not entirely  true. I'm a fan of the entertainment  of it. I just bought 54 Harold Jackson cards on ebay for 15 bucks. My first so called sports hero as a child.. And I did get a Jets jersey, 2018 style. So you're wrong, neener neener neener

4 hours ago, Rsherman28 said:

I think that is what made me have a second look on what he says. Rarely do you hear Mosley talking sh*t or talking cheap. I think it shows you how that locker room and the guys in that locker room feel. 

I think every player feels this way, but for Mosley to come out and show it other than Adams just makes it feel a little different

I dunno. 

I can also just be bored at work most of these days lol.  

This is the guy you overpaid bigtime- no heart with the game on the line. ( pathetic ) 

• WTF? 1

26 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Cards have a terrible, horrible OL which lead to most of Rosens problems.  Not seeing how thats changed and a undersized QB will thrive behind that line.  Until its fixed I dont care who you have behind center, they're not going to revolutionize anything.

Hes going to shock me if he survives the season.  He's a tiny, slight QB whos going to get hit hard and hit often by guys 150 lbs heavier than he is

What the oline did last year has no bearing on what they do this year.  Completely different scheme and different players.

And they wont have a statue back there like Rosen.

Like I said before, bears last year, rams the year b4.  

Every team in the league who was bad last year thinks thry are being slept on.

4 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

So, Hacky......working on getting permabanned  on this site as well?  Your schtick does get old...quickly. ?

There's   no schtick. People are just very immature. There was no reason for the ban and it's long but not permanent. What ever? Adults are immature, not open minded and can't handle reality,if it doesn't fit their definition.  

Or the fact is, someone behind the scenes  of the forum is a nfl troll and can't  have me dropping truth. People don't  like their perceived  reality shaken.

• Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

There's   no schtick. People are just very immature. There was no reason for the ban and it's long but not permanent. What ever? Adults are immature, not open minded and can't handle reality,if it doesn't fit their definition.  

Or the fact is, someone behind the scenes  of the forum is a nfl troll and can't  have me dropping truth. People don't  like their perceived  reality shaken.

You think very highly of yourself, no?  

• Upvote 1

I think there’s good reason to be optimistic about the team moving forward. Wouldn’t consider them contenders by any means yet, but the additions in FA are nice.

Mosley + the Wall of Williams will make for a nasty front 7. Adams is a super star already. And if Bell can return to form then I think it’ll help Darnold take some strides.

The Pats are still good but on the decline imo. The Fins still have a long way to go but if Rosen turns it on they could be good in the future. Same with the Bills.

The East is looking interesting again after too long being in the shadow of TB12.

• Post of the Week 1

8 minutes ago, Kolchak said:

I award you zero points and may God have mercy on your soul. 

Yes, exactly,  a person who doesn't want to think. Just repeats some line from a movie because  he can't come up with his  own response. 

You don't  even ponder the do and have , materialistic redundancy  of life. 

• Thumb Down 1

Yes, exactly,  a person who doesn't want to think. Just repeats some line from a movie because  he can't come up with his  own response. 

You don't  even ponder the do and have , materialistic redundancy  of life. 

A person hanging out in a football forum pontificating the materialistic redundancy of life.  That's rich.  People are here because  football is something they can care about, but at the end of the day not really have to worry about.  But, please continue with the public service announcements and doing the thinking for us.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Kolchak said:

A person hanging out in a football forum pontificating the materialistic redundancy of life.  That's rich.  People are here because  football is something they can care about, but at the end of the day not really have to worry about.  But, please continue with the public service announcements and doing the thinking for us.

No, you were supposed  to quote the movie Heathers and say-

Save the speeches for Malcom X

• Haha 1

No, you were supposed  to quote the movie Heathers and say-

Save the speeches for Malcom X

Apologies.  I only saw Billy Madison, not Heathers.  Funny, looking back, I would've thought I saw it. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

I've never seen a more appropriate name for a poster. You are indeed the Hackenberg of JN. Clumsy, overconfident, and incredibly inaccurate almost all the time. But then you're a Giants fan, so what more could we expect.

The only thing he is a fan of, is his own opinion.  

3 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

We didn't see this the last 2 years but we have in the past for sure. If Sam Darnold is what we think he is this team is going to kick ass in a big way IMO .

What this team has been missing more than anything is the QB so now that we have one why shouldn't this fan base be excited ? I mean everyone on this forum has been preaching "Its all about the QB" for years and now that we finally have one and a possible elite one at that, we still see a lot of  negativity. 

Maybe it's time this entire fan base, along with the team, shows some damn optimism like coming out and supporting the team the they do in Seattle and in KC lets break some decibel levels at Metlife for once. 

Being skeptical of things is allowed and predicting based off of previous results isn’t negative. Stop trying to dictate what people should say, it’s lame. 

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Josh Rosen is immobile, Kyler Murray personifies mobility. They're a team to watch this year. If I were a Cards fan, I'd be very excited about the Murray experiment. 

But really, same reason I'm not nearly as hung up on the Jets' OL as a lot of folks here. Sam's no Kyler Murray, but he has pocket awareness, moves well, and is more than capable of keeping plays alive. He and Le'Veon Bell are gonna make the OL look better than it is. Maybe even get a better PFF rating!  

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Being skeptical of things is allowed and predictions based off of previous results isn’t negative. Stop trying to dictate what people should say, it’s lame. 

We're just about due for a rules change. Keep the ilk on their toes and all. 

• Haha 1

historically the jets have played to the level of their opponent going back a really long way.  they had some teams in the 80's that should have dominated but never managed to win the division.  sure they had to contend with marino and the doltfins but that was still only 2 games per season.