Watching Jet Games

What video service are you guys using to watch the Jets games each week?  I live in Eastern PA and sometimes I don't get the Jets feed (mostly dont get).  Last year I jumped on the NFL Game Pass until I learned you couldn't watch the game live.  After that I started streaming from the Reddit threads.  For the most part, the reddit threads are OK but I hate that ad bullshi*.  I want something more reliable without ads but I havent been able to find much, and im sure as shi* not getting dish just for the NFL package.  I personally still think its lame that the NFL doesn't provide the NFL package to cable or streaming services.

Similar problems up here in VT - I settled (grudgingly) the past couple of years for the NFL Game Pass package, since most weekends I couldn't actually watch at the broadcast times. I liked being able to play back commercial-free (cuts watch time by an hour,) and any time I wanted to. I usually watched Monday or Tuesday night, plus peeked at parts of the other NFL games worth watching any given week.

I know of some live bootleg links (contact me if you want them), but to use them I literally used an old PC with video out to the TV, VERY heavily defended against malware, to watch anything live (what I usually do for the Knicks - when in a masochistic mood.) You don't want to risk your regular computer on these sites.

On 7/2/2019 at 1:00 PM, SAR I said:

Eastern Pennsylvania puts you within an hour of MetLife Stadium, so jump in the car, grab some $25 Stubhub tickets, and come to the games.  A lot more fun that way.

SAR I

If it were an hour I would be there for every game.  It is more like 2 hours from where I am at.  Gotta take either 80 through the Delaware Water Gap to NJ or Take 78 in.  I try to get to a few throughout the year though.

• Upvote 2

On 7/2/2019 at 2:39 PM, GreenFish said:

Until the NFL moves to the 21st century, Reddit it is for me.

I live in Texas. I’m not paying $30+ a month to get access to every single nfl game when all I want to do is watch 1 game.

I have internet connection, an antenna for local channels and pay for Netflix. I also have Hulu but I’m about to cancel that. 

This market setup the NFL has is old school. People move around nowadays. If they partner with Amazon where you can select games ala carte, that would be ideal. The problem I always have is they offer these big package when all I want to do is watch one game. 

I agree...

I work in the Cable Industry but avoid the marketing meetings as much as possible.  However, I do get the meeting minutes.  It is completely outrageous how some of these Networks almost make it impossible to run a business and provide an affordable product to the consumer.  Example:  ESPN charges our company almost 6 bucks a month per subscriber (PBS on the other side of things is .25/customer).  But in order to carry ESPN, you have to carry all of the ESPN products and if ESPN is aligned with another network, you need to carry that.  Ridiculous.  

The cable industry has fought tooth and nail every time the Dish/NFL contract expires to negotiate terms to carry the NFL season Ticket package and for some reason the NFL wants no part of it.  

I will stream through Reddit as well but it would be nice to have a legitimate and reliable source for the games.

My .02

• Upvote 1

On 7/2/2019 at 8:57 AM, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

What video service are you guys using to watch the Jets games each week?  I live in Eastern PA and sometimes I don't get the Jets feed (mostly dont get).  Last year I jumped on the NFL Game Pass until I learned you couldn't watch the game live.  After that I started streaming from the Reddit threads.  For the most part, the reddit threads are OK but I hate that ad bullshi*.  I want something more reliable without ads but I havent been able to find much, and im sure as shi* not getting dish just for the NFL package.  I personally still think its lame that the NFL doesn't provide the NFL package to cable or streaming services.

I use the reddit threads but i have a popup blocker.....never even see the ads. I have been using it for years. I use 

https://www.standsapp.org/?utm_source=AppWindow

On 7/5/2019 at 4:43 PM, joewilly said:

does anyone know if the iptv setboxes carry NFL? My mag322 gets PPV movies for free so just wondering if they can somehow access the NFL games

I have a firestick and an Invidia Shield and I use Area 51 as my IPTV service. Redzone and every game for every sport plus 1500 channels for $9 a month

does anyone know if the iptv setboxes carry NFL? My mag322 gets PPV movies for free so just wondering if they can somehow access the NFL games

Joe, check out Gears reloaded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started this thread so all can benefit that need to. This will work for android devices, which then can then be cast to most late model TV's. There is a free APP called Lo Cast. It provides local broadcasting channels on the app, including CBS, NBC, etc in HD. However, it will rely on your GPS to allow you to view them. But you use a free app called "fake GPS" also in the play store and use it to tell your phone that you are in NY. You can then watch any NY game, etc. I have already tested it from Fl. and it works great. I personally use streaming services. 1 is available for $52 a year and allows 4 simultaneous connections. I hope this helps and you can always contact me for more info.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1