One Jets Drive is coming back

OJD, is the best thing this organization has done in years.  The quality is phenomenal, and while its going to clearly always be a positive spin on the team, and not uncensored and unbiased like Hard Knocks is, everything about how they do these videos from content, filming style is absolutely fantastic.

I hope this gives us more of a look into the rookies, and our new coaches and front office.

Very much looking forward to these again.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, chrisfaceoff said:

OJD, is the best thing this organization has done in years.  The quality is phenomenal, and while its going to clearly always be a positive spin on the team, and not uncensored and unbiased like Hard Knocks is, everything about how they do these videos from content, filming style is absolutely fantastic.

I hope this gives us more of a look into the rookies, and our new coaches and front office.

Very much looking forward to these again.

definitely a positive spin!!  there was a HUGE gap between the Colts game and the second Bills game!!  LOL  It was like even they could not spin positivity out of those nine weeks!

I saw this alert from the jets earlier on my drive and it got me excited. Especially after spending about 5-6 hours watching the friggin browns show, the cardinals draft and documentary on the Seahawks from 7 years ago.

Thank god the jets are gonna save me!!!!

My first thought was if they were entertaining showing any of the rift between macaggs and Gase. Maybe showing Gase pouting in the corner with his arms crossed while Macc ignored the C position!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

5 hours ago, MDL_JET said:

What are you guys hoping to see??

I’d like to see more of Douglas and Gase and how they’re personalities are when it’s not just an interview. 

I think that's exactly what they are going to focus on the first couple of shows.  Saw a thing about a week or so ago of Gase miked up.  Think that will be fun. That and the rookies in the OTA's ect.

They can't do much on Bell in the off-season.  LOL