Types Of Posters

That's...
Those who go apoplectic if anyone dare disagree with them.  Some of these posters even go so far as to diagnose anyone who opposes their opinion as emotionally scared humans who cannot accept joy in their lives.
Unless you were referring to me.

I was. But in a purely playful manner.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

I had that one too.

Heather and I had many passionate nights together.

Hell, the K-mart sales flyer was enough if bras were on sale that week.

Happiest day of my young life was when Sear starting using real pictures instead of drawings. My right hand grip strength triple that summer. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, BettyBoop said:

We're all football fans.  Most of us are big time Jets fans and this site is where we can get our daily fix of anything Jets.  Yet, there are many different kinds of posters on here and many types I just don't get.  The types are:

• Posters who describe their thoughts, both positive and negative, logically and sincerely.
  • Those who are cynical and are only here for a virtual fight.
  • Those who make definitive proclamations such as "The Jets will lose to the Bills by a combined score of 71-1!".  The terms 'I think' or "perhaps' not being in their vocabulary. 
  • Those who go apoplectic if anyone dare disagree with them.  Some of these posters even go so far as to diagnose anyone who opposes their opinion as emotionally scared humans who cannot accept joy in their lives.  If only they had a proper diagnosis and cure for my arthritis.
  • Those who sit in their mothers basements ("Ma, where's the meatloaf!) with a thesaurus in hand who make about as much sense as Professor Irwin Corey explaining the infield fly rule in Farsi. 

Which one are you?

We need a poll. 

If this thread was a GOT character, which one would it be? 

2 hours ago, New York Mick said:

I beat my dick like I was mad at it to this poster. Thank God we didn’t have Internet when I was a kid, I would of looked like a one armed Popeye  

0E3C5B94-8F00-4902-960B-866B7BAC5D29.jpeg

YES thats the poster!!!!

Heather Thomas or somethin