18 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Don't forget the comic relief posters who just want to make people chuckle a bit.  

If I were a comic relief poster I would have said...

A guy walks into a psychiatrists office wearing only cellophane underwear.  The psychiatrist says, 'I can see your nuts'.

Ba da boom!

• Haha 1

This posting was meant to be a Rorschach test to determine what kind of poster you are.  It worked. 

3 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

If I were a comic relief poster I would have said...

A guy walks into a psychiatrists office wearing only cellophane underwear.  The psychiatrist says, 'I can see your nuts'.

Ba da boom! 

A man calls 9-1-1 in a panic. 

"Hello?  Yes, I think my friend is dead.  What do I do?!"

"Calm down sir.  First, you want to ensure he is actually dead.  You'll need....."

"OK, got it.  Hang on."

***Gunshot***

"OK, he's dead.  Now what?"

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

You googled ‘man with boner’ let that sink in. It’s totally going to mess up all the ‘bare-chested men’ target marketing Google does to you.

This picture has been posted before on this forum you obviously missed it or didn't see it or choose to lie. 

Google green boner pants and this is what you get. 

If you can't take a joke then i don't know what to tell you. 

18 hours ago, BettyBoop said:

We're all football fans.  Most of us are big time Jets fans and this site is where we can get our daily fix of anything Jets.  Yet, there are many different kinds of posters on here and many types I just don't get.  The types are:

• Posters who describe their thoughts, both positive and negative, logically and sincerely.
  • Those who are cynical and are only here for a virtual fight.
  • Those who make definitive proclamations such as "The Jets will lose to the Bills by a combined score of 71-1!".  The terms 'I think' or "perhaps' not being in their vocabulary. 
  • Those who go apoplectic if anyone dare disagree with them.  Some of these posters even go so far as to diagnose anyone who opposes their opinion as emotionally scared humans who cannot accept joy in their lives.  If only they had a proper diagnosis and cure for my arthritis.
  • Those who sit in their mothers basements ("Ma, where's the meatloaf!) with a thesaurus in hand who make about as much sense as Professor Irwin Corey explaining the infield fly rule in Farsi. 

Which one are you?

You forgot my favorite type of poster; The Compiler.  Each post is no better than the one before it, but the volume of posts over time is impressive. Some say this is what Curtis Martin would be if he was a poster.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Maxman said:

You forgot my favorite type of poster; The Compiler.  Each post is no better than the one before it, but the volume of posts over time is impressive. Some say this is what Curtis Martin would be if he was a poster.   

That's me!!

I knew none of the ones she listed were a good fit.  Now I have my answer.  Thanks Max. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

So you have it bookmarked. Cool.

Bookmarked? No but IGNORE you should happen. Cool 

So what poster you have on your wall? Erik Estrada,George Michael or Barry Manilow. 

You've chosen to ignore content by Integrity28.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That's me!!

I knew none of the ones she listed were a good fit.  Now I have my answer.  Thanks Max. 

Well thank you for all the yardage, I mean posts, and here is to many many more.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Maxman said:

Well thank you for all the yardage, I mean posts, and here is to many many more.

Too bad I suck when its time for the playoffs. 

4 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Impressive to whom?

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Lucky for you, the Jets never make it there. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Maxman said:

The are many roads to the Jet Nation Hall of Fame

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

This picture has been posted before on this forum you obviously missed it or didn't see it or choose to lie. 

Google green boner pants and this is what you get. 

If you can't take a joke then i don't know what to tell you. 

I’m glad you took a moment to re-read your post before hitting submit... errrrrt

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Bookmarked? No but IGNORE you should happen. Cool 

So what poster you have on your wall? Erik Estrada,George Michael or Barry Manilow. 

You've chosen to ignore content by Integrity28.

You’ve been telling me I’m on ignore for a decade, you dipstick.

Can't we all just get along.... Sniff

22 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, BettyBoop said:

We're all football fans.  Most of us are big time Jets fans and this site is where we can get our daily fix of anything Jets.  Yet, there are many different kinds of posters on here and many types I just don't get.  The types are:

• (1) Posters who describe their thoughts, both positive and negative, logically and sincerely.  (2%)
  • (2) Those who are cynical and are only here for a virtual fight.  (42%)
  • (3) Those who make definitive proclamations such as "The Jets will lose to the Bills by a combined score of 71-1!".  The terms 'I think' or "perhaps' not being in their vocabulary.  (36%)
  • (4) Those who go apoplectic if anyone dare disagree with them.  Some of these posters even go so far as to diagnose anyone who opposes their opinion as emotionally scared humans who cannot accept joy in their lives.  If only they had a proper diagnosis and cure for my arthritis.  (10%)
  • (5) Those who sit in their mothers basements ("Ma, where's the meatloaf!) with a thesaurus in hand who make about as much sense as Professor Irwin Corey explaining the infield fly rule in Farsi. (10%)

Which one are you?

The results are in!  Based on responses to this post here is the breakdown of types of posters  Please be mindful that this is based on the number of posters, not the number of posts.  Generally speaking the muckrakers (2-5 above) post far more often than the rational posters (1).

• Posters who describe their thoughts, both positive and negative, logically and sincerely.
  • Those who make definitive proclamations such as "The Jets will lose to the Bills by a combined score of 71-1!".  The terms 'I think' or "perhaps' not being in their vocabulary. 
  • Those who go apoplectic if anyone dare disagree with them.  Some of these posters even go so far as to diagnose anyone who opposes their opinion as emotionally scared humans who cannot accept joy in their lives.  If only they had a proper diagnosis and cure for my arthritis.
  • Those who sit in their mothers basements ("Ma, where's the meatloaf!) with a thesaurus in hand who make about as much sense as Professor Irwin Corey explaining the infield fly rule in Farsi. 

Which one are you?

ALL  the above.. and MORE  :wub:

25 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

The results are in!  Based on responses to this post here is the breakdown of types of posters  Please be mindful that this is based on the number of posters, not the number of posts.  Generally speaking the muckrakers (2-5 above) post far more often than the rational posters (1).

We all know whom the nutsackers are. 

Who are these rational individuals of which you speak? 

Those who sit in their mothers basements...

blade-runner-1982-38-g.jpg

tom.. tom,.. wake up... Tom   :ahhh:

17 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

I’m here for the misery 😁

Halestorm-image-halestorm-36684538-500-1

1 hour ago, BUM-KNEE said:

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I f*king hate those guys. 

They are ass

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Bungaman said:

We need an emoji for "highly alarmed"...

tumblr_nlhmltVHwv1r0c78io1_500.gif

21 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

If Jamal Adams was a kind of JetNation poster, which kind would he be?

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

tenor.gif

3 hours ago, BettyBoop said:

This posting was meant to be a Rorschach test to determine what kind of poster you are.  It worked. 

tumblr_m9smexPnkR1qi0dw0o1_500.gif

32 minutes ago, jack48 said:

They are ass

I prefer the gender mystical obscure gif posters myself . 

31 minutes ago, kelly said:

tumblr_nlhmltVHwv1r0c78io1_500.gif

29 minutes ago, kelly said:

tenor.gif

25 minutes ago, kelly said:

tenor.gif

23 minutes ago, kelly said:

tumblr_m9smexPnkR1qi0dw0o1_500.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I prefer the gender mystical obscure gif posters myself .

Stop giving him/her/it attention. 

22 hours ago, BettyBoop said:

Which one are you?

Then there are the posters who consider themselves an authority - like you.  

And posters who try not to overthink this whole site and go with whatever's on  my mind - like me.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Chris & Woody's Butler said:

Then there are the posters who consider themselves an authority - like you.  

And posters who try not to overthink this whole site and go with whatever's on  my mind - like me.

Those who are cynical and are only here for a virtual fight.

2 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

Those who are cynical and are only here for a virtual fight.

What he stated was neither cynical nor him looking for a fight. 

But other than that this was yet another quality and very necessary post.  Can't wait to see your next thread!

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

What he stated was neither cynical nor him looking for a fight. 

Then there are the posters who consider themselves an authority - like you

I think that's uncalled for.